Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Masterfreeman

Send a message via Yahoo to Masterfreeman
Male 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

I've been away from this for a while, but I thought I'd poke my head back in and see what happened.

I'm looking for female slaves. Nothing else.

I am only really interested in this from the personal relationship aspect. If you're looking for nothing more than a simple dare master, look somewhere else. I want to talk to you, learn about you, get to know what you like, what you don't like, how you think. I don't like control to be based purely on "obey my command". I want you to obey because I know how to get you to want to obey. I will learn what makes you tick, how to tease you, how to lure you. It wont be right away, but that is my style.

I also do not want to be a master/slave 24/7. Sometimes I want to talk to you as a person as well, to get to know you, and to better pace everything else.

My style requires you be open and honest. I know this will grow as trust grows, and I respect your privacy. I do not need pictures or webcam or voice to start (although I will need you to describe your appearance if you don't want to show a picture).

I will be firm, but I am also flexible, especially at the beginning when I'm learning about you. I will often provide options (they may not be easy) and I will often give open ended orders to see how you accomplish your task.

I am not interested in bodily fluid type things, so if that's your primary interest, I may not be best for you.

If you're at all interested, send me a message and tell me about yourself.

Advertisements
Kink Talk