Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-31-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
Link1

Default Text-ups

Simple idea. Every time you receive a text, you have to do a number of push ups. You can make any variant of this you want and you don't have to follow the dice rolls at all, but if you feel confident in your push up skills, then you could try for the dice. If it's too hard or too easy, then edit the number of dice you roll per text. If you're not good at push-ups, try something else! (sit-ups? or perhaps push ups with your knees on the ground. squats!?)

note: you'll need to have at least one die on you at all times to do this dare. perhaps a phone app if you have it, otherwise it won't work as well. If you absolutely can't have dice, just pick a number that seems fair for you. I guess. :|

ok.. now choose a category or roll a dice for it!

1: Easy
2: Normal
3: Hard
4, 5, 6: Easy, normal, and hard, with added dares. ;D

Easy

Roll 2 dice every time someone texts you. Then do that amount of push ups. simple.

Normal

Roll 4 dice every time someone texts you. Do that number of push ups. ..also simple!

Hard

Roll 3 dice every time someone texts you. Take that number and multiply it by another single dice roll. (3,5,1 = 9 ... 9 x 4 = 36) Do that amount of push ups.

Extra dare mode. Either roll this once per day, or once at the start of the game.

1: Always do your push ups naked.
2: Keep track of how many push ups you do in a day. Spank yourself that many times at the end of the night.
3: Always do your push ups with a huge wedgie.
4: You can't stop this dare OR masturbate until you've done at least a certain number of push-ups. Better start texting! (easy: 75. Normal: 200. Hard: 500.) If you are rolling once per day, don't roll for the next days until you finish this one.
5. As long as you're not in a situation where you'll get in trouble, you must always do your push ups immediately when you get your text. That means if you're at home, or at the mall, or in a bathroom, etc.) Feel free to explain why you're doing push ups, to people around you, or keep it to yourself if you want. ya weirdo. :P
6. pm me for a specialized variant. Just tell me what kind of thing you're looking for and I'll try my very best to come up with something.

Extra Dare mode punishments.

This IS the daring mode.. so if you ever can't finish your number of push ups, roll for a punishment.

1. Strip off one item of clothes and roll again for push ups. If you succeed, great. Otherwise strip another item and you can stop there for now. The stripped item must stay off for the rest of the day, so be careful not to mess up too much! (and roll ones a lot. XD)
2. Edge once.
3. Text someone different and naturally roll each time they text you as well.
4. lay down on the floor face down for 5 minutes. Unless someone texts you in that time, then go for the push ups!
5. Relax.. here's a freebie. enjoy!
6. Write "wimp" somewhere on your body.

So.. How long should I do this dare for?
Well I say as long as you want, but here's a dice list if you want.

1: 1 day
2: 3 days
3: 5 days
4: 1 week
5: 2 weeks
6: 1 month
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Link1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk