Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
mrshunter

Default sex & life before the hunter - (adult content)

hear i am going to tell you the sex and the life i led before i became the hunter, weathor it is real or just a story, you will never know.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
I was caught at the age of 6 playing with my pussy, when i was asked why i was doing it all i said was, it feels funny, never would i have imagined as i got older it would become my addiction.

buy the time i was 16 (and of leagle age for uk) i was finding i was coming home from college wet all the time, and masterbating at the 1st chance i could get. i use to be so horny by the time i had walked home, i would rub my wet pussy so hard i would cum so quickly and end be able to just keep going for a second climax. at which point i would be so saw my pussy would throb and not in a good way, but i would be so wet when i stood up it would run down my leg.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
more to come next time, let me know what you think

Likes: to obey my Master, to follow a life of Gor, to be allowed to use; toys, ice, orgasm denial, orgasim control, bondage, insertion play, games, role play, to be whiped with a riding crop, 6 foot bull whip, and a cane.

Limits: my limits are set by my Master, so far the ones i am allowed are, insest, beasteality, body mutilation, pedaphillia, cannibalisum, snuff, prostatution
mrshunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Ok, nice start. But larger chapters and please make you I's big when your talking about yourself.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

write some more you have started well.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk