Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
ToastedTomatoes

Default It all started in English class...

Hi. My name is James and I'm 16 years old. I'm intelligent, do well at school, but am also a bit of a nerd. I have never had a girlfriend, as I'm not confident, but I do have a crush, on a girl named Sarah. Another girl in my class is Kylie, who is famously a slut, and I despise her, but find her strangely attractive. This is my story, of the best week of my life.

It was Monday, period 1, and I was dreading it. I was sat next to Kylie in English, the most annoying person in the most boring lesson. However, it had it's advantages. The teacher was gorgeous. She wore body-hugging clothing, showing off her curves and always showed plenty of cleavage. She was a common crush in the school, but I had the feeling she liked me. It was about half way through the lesson and, as usual, I had resorted to staring at Misses bosom. Today was particularly good, as she lent over the desk in front of me, and her breasts pressed into the desk. I swear I saw some nipple. This view gave me a hot and throbbing erection, which pushed against my trousers, and I had trouble covering it up.

Kylie as it happens, turned to me to ask a question, and saw me pushing down my clearly hard cock. She giggled in her annoying way, but then licked her lips, looked around, and slipped her hands under my trousers and started to slowly caress my cock. I was in total shock. I felt I should tell someone, but it felt so good, I just let it happen. As she got faster, she let me grope her delicious and large tits under her shirt, and within minutes I was nearing ejaculation. In this time I had sort of blanked out, and when I looked around, I saw that everyone in the class, (apart from miss) was watching us, and my cock was now out in the open, and clearly visible. Everyone was in awe, and although it felt weird, it also felt right, so I let it continue.

Soon after, I came right there, and then I knew I had made a mistake. Although it felt so amazing, everyone in the class had seen it, my life was ruined, and I was hardly gonna get away with this. Sure enough, miss appeared at my desk just as I finished my shoots of cum, and in fact one landed on her hand as she slammed them down. My desk was splattered with cum, as was Kylie's hand and my uniform! Miss simply set us both an afterschool detention, and let us both go. This was so surprising, but I guess she must have intended to report me as well. Wow, break was certainly going to be interesting...

Last edited by ToastedTomatoes; 12-14-2011 at 09:46 AM.
ToastedTomatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ToastedTomatoes for this post:
Old 12-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
Shadowstriker7X

Amazing. Simply Amazing.
Shadowstriker7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Very good intro! Need more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Wohoaaaaa nice intro

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #5
I need punishing

more moRE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #6
ToastedTomatoes

Default Part 2

Thanks for the great feedback guys! This is the first thing I've done on Getdare, and I'm really happy it went down well! Here's the second part!

As soon as I was out of the classroom I rushed to the toilet to clean my uniform of my juices. I got a lot of funny looks from people as I rushed, the cum stain quite clearly visible on my shirt. I charged into the toilet, and rushed into a cubicle to get some toilet paper. To my surprise, there was my best friend, Sam, jerking completely naked on the toilet! I stood shocked for a second, and then spun around and closed the door behind me.

"What the hell Sam?" I exclaimed.
"I should ask you the same question! The door was closed, sorry there's no lock."
"Why on earth are you wanking now though, we're meant to be at Gym class, you weirdo!"
"Me weird? You were the one getting jerked off in the middle of bloody English! It was pretty hot though, that's why I'm here, I couldn't help myself, I was so horny after that."
"What are you gay?"
Sam hesitated for a second, then spurted out "no, fuck off."
"Sorry dude, this day's been weird. I didn't ask that bitch for it, it just sort of happened. What the hell am I going to do now? Everyone's seen my cock."
"Well it's nothing to be ashamed of." Sam replied.
My penis was reasonably large after all, at about 7 inches, and Sam had seen mine as I had seen his in truth or dare games before. His was an average 6.
"Thanks dude, well, I gotta run, see you in Gym."
I quickly wiped the cum off my shirt and ran back out the door, hearing Sam start to make orgasmic noises, he was obviously nearly though. Although I was partly disgusted, I was also strangely aroused.

I arrived late to Gym, after getting changed on my own, and as I walked in trying to disappear into the crowd, a mexican waves of wolf whistles and laughs rised. I looked up to see the whole group of girls smiling and a high percentage winked at me! This was certainly unexpected! I sat down next to Andy, another friend, who patted my back as I reached him.
"Why are you so late, James?" Asked Mr. Brown, our P.E. teacher.
"Sorry sir, had to go to the toilet."
A murmur of giggles ran out. I saw Sam walk in, looking rather calm and pleased. Sir asked the same question, and he gave the same answer as I. A couple of people burst into laughter, but sir controlled it. I went bright red as he came to sit next to me. That had sounded a little weird. We were told we would be playing dodgeball today sir announced, and, for the first time ever, I was picked first in a team, by Sarah, of all people! The rest of our team was made up of Sarah's closest friends in the end, and I felt incredibly awkward in amongst them. They all chatted in between themselves for a while, as the dodgeball was being sorted out, and then Sarah slid to me and asked if I'd like to play a game.

Instantly, I said yes, how could I ever refuse whatever Sarah, my one crush, wanted?
Old 12-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love it! I want to get caught someday at school!
Old 12-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Clearly, the title needs to be amended to reflect this story is [Fiction] but, in reality, it is pure fantasy as the narration depicts events not common on Planet Earth or anywhere else in the normal universe!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
CruelMaddy

Send a message via ICQ to CruelMaddy Send a message via MSN to CruelMaddy

Nice one, really
CruelMaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
ToastedTomatoes

Default Part 3

Memories for Life, I will gladly change the title if someone could tell me how :S Also, why are some stories bold, whilst mine is not? Help would be appreciated. Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob xD. Although it is fiction, it's actually based on me, with all the characters being actual people I know, although the names, of course have been changed. The sizes in the last part are true as well! xD Anyway, on with the story!

Sarah announced that to "spice up" the dodgeball we were going to have a little fun. Strictly, professionally, but also with a slight smirk on her face, she announced the rules.
"Right, James, everytime you manage to hit someone with the dodgeball, they must remove a piece of clothing..."
I could already feel a hard-on rising.
"However, if you ever get hit yourself, then you must do a dare that we set you, and you must accept it, no option."
My mind was racing. I so wanted the chance to strip a whole team of dodgeball players, but I was so worried about that potential dare, it could be anything! All the girls on our and the other teams agreed, and surprisingly, most of the boys as well! The ones that didn't agree however, I wasn't exactly keen on seeing. Eventually, I too agreed. It could, after all, be amazing.
"Ok, I guess."
They were delighted, and all ran back to their sides and got ready, just as sir walked in with the dodgeballs. He was a pretty bad teacher, and always just left us to do the sport ourselves. Sure enough, he chucked us the bag of dodgeballs, and then buggered off to do whatever it was he did. There was a murmur of excitement around the room, and mine showed through my huge tent in my shorts. I gave up on trying to cover it, most of the people in the room had already seen it in the open!
Sarah exclaimed "3...2...1...GO!" and the game started.
I didn't go for the balls in the middle immediately as most did, as I was scared of getting too close to the enemies. To my surprise all the enemy team attacked me, and only me! I suppose I should have expected it, but I still managed to dodge them all, but only just. I was going to have to be more careful. I picked up 2 dodgeballs, rushed ahead and threw them as hard as I could at Emily, a rather beautiful girl, and one on the top of my list to see a little more undressed. They both hit her, one square on the chest and another on her stomach. She blushed and smiled, obviously proud, as did I, and then she removed both of her socks. Damn, I didn't realise that counted. I'd have to get a lot of accurate shots. Fortunately, there were three more balls on my side, and I used them to hit Emily twice, although one missed. She was shocked, and regretfully pulled down her shorts and her shirt, attracting all the eyes in the room. It seemed everyone was now watching this one game. Another ball came from their side and I narrowly dodged it, then picked it up and managed to hit Emily with it. I was so pleased with myself, and stored the image of Emily removing her sports bra in my mind for later. She did cover up afterwards, but she looked so hot right there, in nothing but panties. She ran off and out of the game over to the side, so removing those was a possibility gone, but that had been amazing. I stood there in awe for a moment, and then went back to the game. It went on for a while, I got a few socks off, and dodged quite a few balls, but nothing special happened, until a group of the girls walked in a line up to the middle of the court, interrupting the game. I was shocked, and was even more so when they turned around, bent over, and pulled down their shorts to reveal 5 perfect asses, apparently for my viewing pleasure. I just stood there, perfectly still, and that was my flaw. Sarah, my own teammate, picked up a ball and threw a dodgeball, hitting me straight in my fully erect penis.
"Ow, what was that for?"
"The game" She replied.
"But, you're on my team!" I started laughing, but realised Sarah was perfectly serious, so I stopped laughing, and said
"What?"
"I didn't say who had to hit you." She smirked with an evil pleasure in her eyes.
I was shocked, and annoyed at myself for missing the obvious, but I suppose I had to accept it and was now just worried for the dare.
Just then, Sir walked in, the line of girls pulled up their shorts rapidly, and giggled to themselves. Emily had apparently already gotten dressed.
I jumped as someone squeezed my bum, and then turned to see Sarah, who said "Don't worry, we haven't forgotten your dare, big boy.", winked at me, and scurried off to her group of friends.
I stood there awkwardly with my huge erection so obvious in my shorts for a while, and then suddenly came back to reality, saw sir staring in astonishment at me, and scurried to find a seat...
Old 12-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Now I know this is a total fantasy as only an eager imagination could conceive these impossible events. I fully expect to read more amazing and unbelievable "talents" and "skills" this main character will be a master of.

BTW: The title becomes bold when you haven't viewed the latest comment post. Once you view all the comments posted in a thread, the title becomes non-bold.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #12
kumogekkou

I like it, the one thing I'd say is continue to use the teacher's names rather than miss and sir.

Quote:
saw sir staring in astonishment at me, and scurried to find a seat...
to
saw Mr. Brown staring in astonishment at me, and scurried to find a seat...
kumogekkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:23 PM   #13
Sally123

Ooo............ . nice

Member of "exclusive jokes that only Sally and Sashy understand" club.

22:58:14] Dracnoff [»] Sally123: Be more like Robbo77 and never give up!

[00:31:31] Satoshi: ‹@Sally123› I love the way you type :kissing:
Sally123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Pretty hot........ Love it!
Old 12-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #15
ToastedTomatoes

Default Part 4

Thanks again for the feedback, and enjoy!

"Right, lesson's over, you can all go get changed now" Instructed Mr. Brown. We all left and I headed towards the boys changing rooms, but before I could go in, Sarah grabbed my arm, and pulled me towards her and the other girls, towards the girls changing room. "Not so fast, you've still got a dare to do." The other girls giggled, and I got lost in a swarm of girls, heading to their changing room. I was worried now, but also kind of excited to go in the girls changing room! This could be amazing
I entered and all the girls went to their places. My eyes darted, waiting for any sexy scenes I should be seeing, and then Sarah spoke.
"Right, here's your dare, or in this case, it's more of a challenge. You must sit here, with your eyes open, and not get a boner." A couple of the girls burst into laughter, and Sarah was grinning ear to ear. I gulped, and realised just how impossible this was going to be, and wondered of the punishment.
"Please, don't make me do this." I begged, but Sarah was having none of it.
"You agreed to play the game, and you'll see it through to the very end. Right girls, begin."
And in front of me, my wildest dreams came true. Dozens of attractive girls, getting changed in front of my very eyes. Every now and then, a girl or two would come and give me a special performance, being as sensual and sexy as possible, but I kept my cool. It was incredibly difficult, but I managed to stay flaccid for a long time, until Sarah, once again, ruined my spree. She walked up to me, swinging her hips side to side, and started to give me a lap dance. Rising up and down, still fully clothed though, she slided up and down, almost touching my lap, and making me sweat like a pig. I hung on though, until she said
"Oh Jesus Christ, James", turned around, pulled up her shirt and bra, and pressed her boobs to my face. It was heavenly, the best experience of my life. My one love's breasts were touching me, and it was so hot. My dick sprang up and flicked Sarah's ass, which told her she'd done it, and she pulled back down her top, leaving her satisfied and my dream shattered.
"Well done girls, now James, go and get changed, but when you do, don't wear any underwear".
I clenched my teeth, but in retrospect, it could have been worse. The only thing was, that it had the potential to be incredibly bad. I rushed back to the boys changing room, and wasn't surprised to see everyone had left, so first and foremost, in the heat of the moment, I went straight to the toilet to have a wank, with the memory and feel of Sarah's boobs still with me. I pulled down my trousers for the full feeling and effect, and leant over the toilet and jerked off imagining Sarah and the whole events of today, until culminating in 6 blasts of hot cum shooting into and out of the toilet bowl. Crap. I took the toilet paper, and, still with trousers round my ankles, leant down to wipe the cum off of the floor, and then I threw it away, flushed, and got myself changed, underwear, of course, not included.
The following user says Thank You to ToastedTomatoes for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
day, hot, public, school, teacher