Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-12-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
azurestyle

Male 23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

Just thought I would post an ad and see how it goes, as I've had little luck in browsing the personals.

A little bit about me: I am a 23 year old male who is finishing my last year of college. I consider myself intelligent, confident, and interesting to talk to.

I am looking for a woman who also shares these characteristics and is looking to build an online D/s relationship. First and foremost I am looking for someone who is interesting as a person and is willing to build mutual trust. In this vein I obviously do not require pictures, microphone, webcam, until you are actually comfortable with them.

My ad says 18-24, but I would be willing to consider older women as well, I simply put that because I find it easier to act Dominant towards people more my age.

I enjoy inequities in control and power (consensual of course) that result in humiliation and degradation. I enjoy controlling someone in such a way that they enjoy doing things to please and amuse me.

Although I won't enumerate my limits here (there are too many infinite possibilities), rest assured I am a very sane person. I would never ask anyone to do anything that causes real physical or emotional harm.

So to conclude feel free to PM me if you are a female who is interested in building an online relationship or even chatting. I would enjoy getting to know you and having some fun along the way.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
azurestyle

I'm still looking.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
evilrae

I will be your slave..
Old 01-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
azurestyle

I'm still searching

Advertisements
Kink Talk