Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Default 18/ female. Dares of introduction

Hey everyone I am new to doing dares and am not positive what I really dislike and like, and I would love to get any dares to introduce me to things, that way I have no, or very few dislikes. thanks a lot.

I will try to report back on dares that I do

Also I tried a little dice and can't get over the cold...is that something I would just have to suck it up and do it?

Oh and I don't have any toys, but plenty of household things to use

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Busty
getDare Succubus

Ok how about this
You will strip to a short tshirt, short skirt, no underware and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls, one with water and one with w/e food you like. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your room for at least 10 minutes. Try marking your territory by lifting your leg and peeing. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must bring yourself to the edge before you can be released by pupy humping an object. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor. Good pets don't get on furniture.

Let me know how you go.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
corsa198
getDare Addict

Put on your sexiest underwear and your favourite jeans, then drink plenty of water then sit in front of the PC, you can look at or use it in anyway you want.
When you feel the need to pee you must remain seated at the computer.
When you finally get to the point where it is very difficult to wait any longer you should pee into your underwear for at least 5 seconds. You can then rush off to the toilet where you must wait 15 minutes before you can sit down and pee properly. Lets see if you can make it.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female/18, introduction