Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 09-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Question Advice about a girl

Hello everyone,

I am seeking advice about a girl, or more importantly wether and how I should ask her out. For the past few years, well ever since I can remember, I have never found a girl sexually attractive but I have found guys sexually attractive. Now I have started talking to a girl and I have found myself starting to like her. She has an amazing personality, a kind heart and is genrally a really nice person. For the first time in my life, I also found a girl sexually atractive (the same girl). I am not sure what I should do. I dont know wether I should tell her about my bi-sexuality/ the fact that I like guys or what. I definitially dont want to ask her out and then hurt her if I start liking boys only again.

Please give me your opinion, I would really appreciate it.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:53 PM   #2
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Thumbs up Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewai View Post

Now I have started talking to a girl and I have found myself starting to like her. She has an amazing personality, a kind heart and is genrally a really nice person. For the first time in my life, I also found a girl sexually atractive (the same girl).
Congratulation!

Quote:

I dont know wether I should tell her about my bi-sexuality/ the fact that I like guys or what. I definitially dont want to ask her out and then hurt her if I start liking boys only again.

Please give me your opinion, I would really appreciate it.
If you have ANY hope for her, do not tell her that you are bi-sexual so soon. I don't think girls like bi-sexual boys as their BF. Yes, girls do like gay boys, but when they are choosing them as their partner (Or for a dating) they will most probably not like that fact. But when the relationship goes further and when you have build a trust, you can tell her the truth. Then she will not get pissed off. Just explain her why you like guys and do NOT forget to tell her that you still like her. But at first, I do not recommend to tell about your gay behavior to a girl

yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:06 AM   #3
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks you for your response yours_slave, it meant alot to me. I probably wont tell her that I am bi/tend to prefer guys just yet. But I wont hide it from her forever wether we end up in a relationship or not. I dont want to hurt her by becoming more gay while we are in a relationship, But I guess I will just have to wait and see. I am not sure how to ask her out iswell, but I guees I will need to think of that one myself in my own time
Old 09-26-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Smile Your welcome.

Quote:
Thanks you for your response yours_slave, it meant alot to me. I probably wont tell her that I am bi/tend to prefer guys just yet. But I wont hide it from her forever wether we end up in a relationship or not. I dont want to hurt her by becoming more gay while we are in a relationship, But I guess I will just have to wait and see. I am not sure how to ask her out iswell, but I guees I will need to think of that one myself in my own time
Yes you don't have to hide it forever from her and you cannot hide it from her forever. It will be a pain to you if you do so. I don't think you will become more gay while hanging with her if you are that much attracted to the girl, which is a good thing (Personal view though). Yes it's a good thing to plan that by yourself. I'm sure you will able to come up with a idea.

Last edited by yours_slave; 09-28-2011 at 06:46 AM.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:18 AM   #5
doubledownrob

Yeah, dude, ask her out. You're 15, and i assume she's roughly the same age. Despite the thought in the back of your head that is saying something like, "i think i love her" (and its there, we ALL had it at 15), that voice is usually wrong and dumb. Life is about experiences, and you have a prime opportunity to have one. Hopefully, it will be a good one. It might be bad. But either way, you will have done something, and you will have learned something, and at 15, that's pretty much all you can ask out of life. as for telling her that you are confused about your sexuality, i'd hold off on that for a few dates, until there's some trust built up. That's not something you really drop on a first date, kinda ruins the mood. Anyway, go find her, ask her to have coffee or a soda or something. if that goes well, and you've got transport, ask her to have dinner with you, or to catch a movie or something, and then just take it from there. Whatever you do, good luck kid.
doubledownrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:24 AM   #6
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you doubledownrob and yours_slave, I cannot gaurnetee that I will have the guts to ask her out, but I will definitially try. I havn't been talking to her for to long, so I dont know what her reaction will be. Thanks again, and If I do ask her, I will definitially post back here and say how it went.

Thanks
Old 09-27-2011, 12:59 AM   #7
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Flag Blue

Well, I told her, in my own verry mixed up way. Her response was that she liked me but she wanted to get of the topic as she had recently gotten off a messy break up. I told her everything and said that I belived I should be 100% truthful and she liked the attitude. It was good, we continued talking and she reasured me that it wouldent affect our friendship.

All in all, I didnt end up in a relationship with her, but I didnt loose her. So I am happy, she knows how I feel and she still wants to be friends

Thank-you everyone who helped on this fourm and by PM

Sorry for the bad writing, I am really tired
Old 09-28-2011, 06:08 AM   #8
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

I agree with your slave, what i suggest is you chat to her more, get to know here more. Their isn't really many easy ways to ask a girl out. I suggest not making a big deal about it, ask her if wants to go to the movies with you sometime or something along them lines but not necessarily a date but it could turn into one if you get what i mean. Also as your slave said don't tell her about your bi sexuality that would immediately scare her off (probably) you will have to leave that and anything like that for a while to tell her, so assuming you end off going out with her don't tell her about that kinda stuff till yous are comfortable around eachother and tell her about stuff in small doses. Good luck anyways

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:10 AM   #9
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Oh and another thing if your finding it difficult to ask her out, you can always try asking during a text or facebook chat/msn etc. they aren't ideal but at your age I doubt girls would mind as much.

Note: Just realised you already asked her out but hey this advice might help you in the future

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:56 AM   #10
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Just ask her to dinner or something, and if you can't get it up the first time you fuck don't pursue it and whatever you do, do not steal her bra.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #11
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Flag Blue

Thank you everyone for the advice, I really appreciate it. I told her my feelings and everything but she didn't want to talk about anything to do with relationships as she is still hurting from her last break up.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your advice and help, I appreciate it ALOT

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
carl, confused, gay, girl, kewai