Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
chris_wallis

Default What are the odds that I get in trouble?

So, I've recently taken up a new fun and exciting fetish - driving naked. As a matter of fact, i did so today and it was one of the best drives ever. I was riding around with just my pants pulled down for like 30 minutes; long story short, on the interstate ride back home I passed a trucker whom i didn't intend for him to see me (i try to keep it like a game, how long can I go without being noticed) however, he saw me. Fortunately for me, this dude was cool and stuck his tongue out and shot me a peace sign, MADE.MY.DAY! =D anyway. My real question is, what is the likelyhood that I get busted. What legal concerns should I be aware of. If I do that more often do you think many people would try to report me to the police? If they do, can I just put my pants back on and pretend like nothing happened and get out of trouble (if I were to get pulled over)? I was also thinking I should avoid intersections, since most of them have cameras now. Really, i guess what i'm looking for is advice. Thanks anyway, chow.
chris_wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
chris_wallis

anyone? I've looked online and it seems somewhat popular so I'm assuming the risks are low...
Old 09-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

People have been put in jail for stuff like this. The heavier the traffic, the higher the risk. Obviously the more often you do it, the more likely someone will think "Hey it's that same naked driver guy from the other day." And you're lucky it was a guy who saw you before. Women tend to react badly to unexpectedly seeing a penis, unless you catch them in a rare mood.

But if it weren't for the risk, what would the thrill be? Just make sure children don't see you.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
chris_wallis

^^ yeah, I'm sure the consequences can be quite bad. But here's what i was considering:

1) I'm VERY cautious so that no one can see except truckers, and considering two things 1) i'm sure truckers see that quite often so they're used to it and 2) men tend to not be so uptight

2) even if someone did report me, I can just deny right? Like, they can't proove I did it, and there's the whole thing of innocent until proven guilty, right?

Usually I'll keep a towel in the passengers seat and if I'm gonna be passing someone that I even think might be able to see, I'll cover myself with the towel until I pass.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #5
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

There isn't any camera that can see or photograph the interior of a car below the dashboard. There is no crime for operating a motor vehicle while nude. There is a crime of "indecent exposure" which occurs if you exit your vehicle and thus "expose" yourself to any other person. For females, if topless, the charge can be given while in a car since another member of the public may "observe" the female "exposed" in the car. However, with dark tinting on windows it would be hard to convict since the "sight" is obscured. Intersection cameras are for photographing the license plates of your vehicle if you run a red light -- it isn't aimed to the interior of your vehicle plus any charge against you would be thrown out on an "invasion of privacy" violation since the intersection camera isn't used for that purpose. Fast-food cameras or store/mall cameras are intended to protection of crimes against that business, not for "exposure" enforcement. As long as you remain in your vehicle, you are not intentionally on display to other members of the public. If you are nude in your car at a location where minors are present, you may be charged with lewd behavior if you're observed "pleasuring" yourself by someone else. However, they would need to admit to walking close enough to your vehicle to be able to see inside at what you're doing. If a minor approaches your vehicle (or you entice them to look into your vehicle) then present your nudity to them, that is lewd behavior and you'll be charged as a "sexual predator" which a lifetime "bad news" tag!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #6
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Do what you like. Works for me...
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk