Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2011, 03:55 AM   #1
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Band-Aid Online Moderators.

Wouldn't it be nice if we can see at glance, who are the online moderators?

In case if we need help from MODS, that would be more quicker and easier to contact a mod.

So what I'm suggesting is

1. Option one - Change the color of Names of moderators. Like in the image below

2. Option two - Show them in a separate list. Like in the image below

Or we can have a little icon (Just like in chat) next to the mod name. But if the user has disabled the images in their web browser, then again they cannot distinguish Moderators from other Users. Personally, Most of the time I turn off image loading when I'm browsing this site from my Mobile because it allows faster access when images are blocked.

I created the two images using photoshop. If I haven't include your name, please don't take any offense. It's just a suggestion so the images are just examples to make it more clearer. I hope I didn't violate any getDare rules by posting those two images.

Oh shit! Just noticed, I have created this thread in the getDare.com. I thought I was creating this thread in the suggestion zone. I cannot delete this thread. So mods please move it or if you feel it's okay to be this here, leave it.

Last edited by yours_slave; 09-16-2011 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Added the correct links for images
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moderators, online, suggestion