Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-15-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Icyis
Baby Member

Female 32/female/slave seeks 31-35/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

32/female/slave seeks 31-35/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Greetings,

My name is Icyis and I am very new to the world of slave/master. Recently, I had my submissive side awakened for a brief moment and I found it to be completely liberating, as if I finally found my place.

I am looking for a male master who will be gentle yet firm, nurturing yet strong, patient yet demanding, and one who is willing to guide me completely. This will be an on-line only relationship, preferably through email and private chat as I find the written word to be a very powerful tool in allowing your imagination to flow freely.

Please contact me via PM if you believe you may be able to fulfill this role.

Icyis
The following user says Thank You to Icyis for this post:
Old 09-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

You will likely get a lot of PM's and replies here. But in order to get a quality master you should add more, what are your kinks? What do you want them to do with you do you want them to prove to you they are male? Look at the stickies on top of this board for more information.

Advertisements
Kink Talk