Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
Maggy

Book The Palace.

Being an apprentice journalist, I've found some delight in reading the stories written here on the getDare sight and have found it quite inspiring. I've never written anything that would be considered X-rated, but after reading through the stories here, my head is flooded with ideas.

As a result, I've come up with an idea for a rather long, story. Rather than the usual "master x slave" or "blackmail" or "TorD" plot, the story I have in mind is of an entire building used as a base for training, raising and abusing sex slaves. It will be written in first person, alternating between the view of the Master and one of the newer slaves of this "S&M palace." It will tell how the slave came across the palace, how she was forced into slavery, the foul deeds forced upon her and, of course, the life of the owner of the whole business. In my head, the idea looks like alot of fun and I'd very much like to write it here. To cite the words of Christopher Moore:

Quote:
"This is a bawdy tale. Herein you will find gratuitous shagging, murder, spanking, maiming, treason, and heretofore unexplored heights of vulgarity and profanity, as well as non-traditional gramar, split infinitives, and the odd wank."
The issue is that the story, though revolving around the erotic nature seen in most of the stories here, also includes quite alot of action, mysteries, and quite a bit of murder, gore and tragedy. Not exactly the typical GD 18+ Story.

So, before I begin, I would like to know A) wether or not anyone would be interested in reading such a story and B) wether or not it is suitable to post here on this site. (I suppose that one would be a question for the GD staff.) Please get back to me and, should people decide the story is worth posting, I'll go ahead and post my prologue.

Thank you for reading.

Sowisa.
Limits: I guess it depends on my mood. ._.

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Sowisa~

Last edited by Maggy; 09-12-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Moore is spelled with an E...
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

that sounds OK, but I'd need to see the story in order to form an opinion about.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
that sounds OK, but I'd need to see the story in order to form an opinion about.
That goes without saying. XD Just a general wether or not it's worth a try, given the description I put up. I just don't know wether it would be relevant to the site and... well... little Maggy doesn't want to get into any trouble T~T

Sowisa~
Old 09-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
Rose10815

There are three published novels, the sleeping beauty trilogy, and this sounds very close in plot to the first novel. It's called the claiming of sleeping beauty. Maybe you should look into it before you begin
Rose10815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
Maggy

I'll take a look, thank you, but looking at the plot I don't think it's quite the same. Definitely looks like a good read though, I've always loved Rice's work.

My own story is set in modern times. I don't want to give too much away, but in essence a woman wakes up with amnesia and is persuaded that she is already a loyal servant of the master of the palace. But during her servitude, certain clues crop up that suggest this wasn't why she was here atall.

It looks like the only way I'll find out if it's worth it is by posting the prologue so I'll begin the final draft in the morning. Just didn't want to start posting if it didn't have an audience. I guess we're going to find out. :3

Sowisa~
Old 09-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #6
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

Default yes!

well, the premise intruiged me....post the prologue and see how it goes!

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
mattman12

Sounds interesting, give it a try
mattman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:15 AM   #8
Maggy

Default Prologue.

Ok, darlings. Here's the prologue. I really hope you like the idea and, should you enjoy it, I'll go ahead and post the next chapter. As you can see, I wasn't kidding. There's quite a bit of action in this head of mine, so I hope you don't mind a bit of bloody fun in between the more "erotic" scenes.

Prologue (P.o.v- Sierra.)

The air inside the helicopter stank of hot metal, and the constant, rythmic firing of the mounted gun was giving me a headache. They said it'd be easy; they said there'd be no complications. So why was I dragged into this primitive battle? Why were we still in the air? I wasn't trained for all this flying and shooting, it's just not my style. Within our orginisation, I was trained in recon and, due to my superior skills in infiltration and escapism, I've risen to take charge of the companies field agents; leading them on rescue and recovery missions, espionage and, as much as I regret it, common assassination.

But I'm a field agent, not some paratrooper. I belong on the ground, or preferably under it. But then, that's the commander for you. He always did like change, and ever since our orginisation started accepting bigger clients, he's had far too much money for his own good. I suppose that explains the helicopter... Oh, how I hate flying.

"Ei, Sierra. You need an asprin or something?" Luggs. Bloody Luggs. Another thing I could do without. He was such a sweetheart outside of work but on the field, the guy was a right little prick. His philosophy, when it came to battle, was that women should be nothing more than victims, hostages or the fucking entourage. Yeah, baby. That's why I'm running this show and you're still on fucking support.

"Don't start, Luggs." I know, I was off my game. I'm afraid to say that at this height and with this splitting headache, even the foul mouthed Sierra Craig, rightfully codenamed "Tarantula," had difficulty with words. "Tolga! Get this bitch on the floor already, the propellers are making my head spin, here!"

"Orders are to stay airborn, M'am," came Tolga's reply. Spineless bastard. "You want out, you're gonna have to jump!"

"That's right," said Luggs, loosing another spray of bullets on the fleeing figures below. "And who's gonna push her out, eh? Go on Sierra, jump. You want to save him so badly? Get down there and save the little cock-up. If you ask me, he doesn't even deserve all this. I say we pack it in and head home."

"Fuck you, Luggs." I don't know why I did it. I hated flying, but it's not like jumping from a helicopter was any more appealing. Never the less, I checked my harness, took up my rifle and leapt from the helicopter, throwing them the finger as I fell. No time to see his reaction, though. I grabbed the cord behind me with my left hand and swung underneath the helicopter, releasing a grenade to create some space below me. The plan was simple: Hit the floor, arm the rifle, bloody up some bitches and save my prince charming. What could possibly go wrong?

As the bits of bodies flew from the grenade, I loosened the cord and slid down to the ground, uncliping the harness and letting it fall to the floor. I didn't even get to fire one round. Not one bloody round. Something struck me in the back of the head and I collapsed to the floor. As the blood seemed to rush through my eyes, I could just see the feet of the aproaching enemy, their guns aimed up at the helicopter.

"Grab the hooker," I heard someone yell.

"What'll we do with her?"

"Take her to the master. I bet he'll pay us something fine for this one."

Right up to the end, I could hear the constant drone of the mounted gun, high above me. Would Luggs come and rescue me? Would they land the helicopter? Where was Liam? Where was my prince charming? I guess I wouldn't know untill it was all over... My eyes were flooded in a sea of red and, just as I fealt the arms gripping my waist and lifting me off the floor, I slipped into unconciousness and my whole world was suddenly turned upside down...

Next chatper: Enter the Master.

Sowisa.

Sowisa~
Old 09-13-2011, 06:16 AM   #9
Maggy

So, that's my prologue. I've already written up the first chapter too and pretty much made a plan for the rest of the story. Feel free to criticise, Maggy's used to professional editors so if anyone sees room for improvement, feel free to point it out.

Has to be said, I'm having fun with this.

Sowisa~
Old 09-13-2011, 07:13 AM   #10
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Love the ending eg) below

Nice set up for the next part, leaving plenty for the reader to look forward to. Will be honest and say wasn't to sure what i was going to make of it at the begining (war stories really aren't my thing) but with an ending like that i am interested in finding out what happens next.

Well written too, well done

Love Rachie
x x x x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
"Grab the hooker," I heard someone yell.

"What'll we do with her?"

"Take her to the master. I bet he'll pay us something fine for this one."

Right up to the end, I could hear the constant drone of the mounted gun, high above me. Would Luggs come and rescue me? Would they land the helicopter? Where was Liam? Where was my prince charming? I guess I wouldn't know untill it was all over... My eyes were flooded in a sea of red and, just as I fealt the arms gripping my waist and lifting me off the floor, I slipped into unconciousness and my whole world was suddenly turned upside down...

Next chatper: Enter the Master.

Sowisa.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:21 AM   #11
Maggy

@Rachie: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I totally agree with you, though. I don't really read anything much on modern warfare but it was kind of neccessary given the character's role in the future; I kind of had to point out where she came from.

Thanks for the feedback, Rachie. I really appreciate it.

Sowisa.

Sowisa~
Old 09-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #12
Maggy

Default Chapter 1: Enter the Master.

Ok, so Maggy's stuck indoors with the wind and rain and still suffering from a cold. So, to keep my mind off my horrible situation, I've gone over and edited chapter 1 of my story; since the Prologue didn't really tell you much and, well, I kind of like one of the characters mentioned here. Allow me to introduce you to your host, Master Elijah...

Chapter 1. Enter the Master. (P.o.v- Elijah.)

I groaned in ecstacy as the sperm left my shaft and I ejaculated into her mouth. I'd always been fond of Lauren, she was such an easy slave to handle. She was so innocent, so loyal... It was a shame really, knowing what our plans for her really were. Just as Lauren began cleaning the milky droplets that escaped to the floor, the door opened and Matilda entered, bowing low and apologising, just as she always did.

Matilda was my right hand. When I first found her, she was nothing but a low-life waitress, serving in some café in Stirling. Being my usual, kind self I kidnapped her, tortured her and moulded her into this scarred, submissive, loyal maid that she is now. Much more exciting than serving in a café, I'm sure you'd agree. After years of servitude, Matilda had become something of an important factor in my life and I really thought life would be rather boring if she were to... say... fall from a great height.

"The traders are here, Master Elijah," she informed me, bowing her head. "They've brought two men and a woman for you. Shall I take you to see them, Master?"

"Yes. Bring Lauren with us. I'm not quite done with her, yet." Looking down at the dog by my feet, I ran my hands through that glorious red hair. Of course, it was her hair that caught my eye when I first saw her. That strange way it seemed to flow... As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to have her. Matilda didn't like that, very much. I hadn't hand picked a slave since the day I met my right hand and I'm sure Matilda gets jealous. But it wouldn't last for very long... The game was beginning now.

After pulling on my clothes and tieing up my long, blonde hair, I led the way through the palace to the dungeons below, Matilda dragging the mutt behind her with a rope. The dungeons, much to my regret, hadn't come with the palace. During its refurbishment, the previous master saw no need for such an area and it was up to me to have them rebuilt. This was where the newcomers sleapt until they'd earned the right to work in the palace itself. Something one can only earn through intensive training and an unswayable loyalty to me.

As we entered the dark, damp, stony dungeons, I could hear my guests debating in one of the cells. As we entered, their voices were hushed and I was greeted by that familiar aura of caution and fearfull politeness. Traders. Such a vile race of people. Alas, they came with the job and things would move much too slowly if I were to refuse to work with them. They, after all, brought the palace its "resources" and kept our little project going.

"Master Elijah," the leader of the rabble nodded at me and started walking towards the two men, currently hanging by their wrists from the ceiling. Where was the woman? I'm sure I was promised a woman. "We've got some big ones for you here. English, too. Bound to be smart, innit."

"Yes, I'm sure." I nodded towards Matilda, who proceeded to check the hanging, exhausted, naked men; running her fingers across their chests, searching their heads for lice and their mouths for infection. It was all a formality, of course. Our slaves came from every day society... This was merely to make sure they knew, right from the beginning, just how much better than them we were. "Matilda mentioned a woman. Please tell me you havn't killed her. I'm rather bored with the last whore you brought me. Prostitutes just arn't as much fun."

"Er... Right... See... We had a complication, sir." The thug rubbed the back of his neck, then pointed to one of his colleagues, a large wound on the novice's arm. "We were intercepted by an activist group. We managed to get out of there, lost a few good men doing it, too."

"Where is this going, man!" I was tired, and the twit's lack of respect was getting to me. Would he ever stop whacking that bush?

"Sorry. You're right. See, we have a bitch for you, if you want her." He shifted a little uneasily and looked towards the cell door. "She's in another cell. She's one of the activists, sir. Probably a soldier or a copper. The boys said she was a royal beauty, so they grabbed her and we're hoping you'd consider taking her off her hands, what with her being so pretty and all. Doc said she's a virgin, too. Gotta be worth something, right?"

He led me out of our cell and towards the cage across the corridor, where a woman was locked inside, laying quite unconcious on the floor. I could feel the unease spreading around me as everyone watched. I had frozen. The girl's face was remarkable, her figure incomparable with any of the animals that served in my home. This was a mercenary? Her clothes suggested she worked for the government... But I couldn't help but feel she might be worth that risk...

"Er..." The trader licked his lips and looked back at his colleagues for support. I looked at him, my eyes still unfocussed, stunned from the glorious figure of my new toy. "There she is, sir. You want her?"

"Matilda... Stop playing with the brutes and come here a moment..."

Next chapter: Trapped in the Dark.

Sowisa.

Sowisa~

Last edited by Maggy; 09-13-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Had to rename the next chapter. (Long story -.-;)
Old 09-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #13
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

so far so good keep going please

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #14
Maggy

Thank you, I think I will. But two chapters in one day is already more than I'd planned. I'll edit and clean up the second chapter and post it before I go to bed, then that's me done till morning.

Thanks for your feedback. It's much appreciated~

Sowisa~
Old 09-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #15
Maggy

Default Chapter 2: Trapped in the Dark.

Well, I'm heading to bed soon so I thought I'd leave you with one more chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.~

Chapter 2. Trapped in the Dark. (P.o.v- ???)

"Master... Master... She's awake."

"Ah, wonderfull. Leave Lauren with me and see our guests out the door."

"What of the others, Master?"

"They're not going to run away. Leave them in their cell and I'll see to them later."

It was all jibberish to me. This snippet of conversation was nonesense. I hoped it would answer my questions, but I still couldn't understand. My eyes were open but I couldn't see. It took some time for me to realise I was wearing a blindfold. My arms couldn't move... They were trapped above my head and my toes were barely touching the floor. But even that wasn't frightening compared to what was going on inside my head.

I couldn't remember anything. What happened? Where was I? I couldn't even remember my name. It was there, I was sure was but I just couldn't remember. I could remember faces... But they were all blurred. Why was I here? Was I a prisoner, maybe a hostage? I had so many questions, and I was so scared. That man's voice wasn't helping either, he seemed to be delighted to see me and with my hands bound, that wasn't all that comforting.

"What is your name, pet?" came that devious voice. I couldn't see, but it sounded like he was behind me. I fealt something move and a gust brushed past the skin of my back. Was I.... Naked? Where were my clothes? "I'm not going to ask you again."

"I..." trying to talk was painfull. My throat was so dry and my head was throbbing. It fealt bruised, as if I'd been struck. But this wasn't answering his question and somehow it didn't seem like a good idea to ignore him. "I... Don't know. I can't remember. Wh-where am I?"

"Bitch!" Something long and thin cracked against the skin of my back and I yelled out in pain. What was going on? I made to open my mouth to ask, but he spoke before I could. "You will answer my question, mutt. Other than that, you keep that mouth shut. Do you understand?" And, as if to strengthen his command, he whipped me again.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't remember!" I didn't want him to hurt me again, but it was pointless to try. The whip came down again and struck my ass, the sting spreading right to my legs. I cried out, as much as I tried not to and the voice began to laugh at me. He was enjoying this! I had to answer, I had to stop this. "L-Leighan. Leighan! My name's Leighan!"

"Leighan... The doctor said you're a virgin, Leighan." Was that true? I didn't know. I could hear his footsteps, he was walking around me now. Was he going to hit me again? I tried to step away from him, but I was almost dangling and I didn't have enough of a foothold. I merely wriggled, the chains rattling above my head; it was beginning to make me panic...

But there was his hand. From out of the silence, I could feel his warm, rough hands resting against my waist. Was he in front of me now? Out of habit, I crossed my legs and tried to turn away from him but it was impossible at this height. He laughed again and let me go, falling completely silent. For a while, there was nothing. Only his breathing... Which was too quiet to pin point. Out of nowhere, his fingers traced down my spine and disappeared again. It made me squirm... What was he going to do to me? Where was he coming from?

His fingers ran down my stomach, making me lift my leg defensively and he laughed again. He was enjoying this far too much. I wanted to beg. I wanted to ask him to stop, but I didn't want him to hurt me again. I fealt so trapped...

There were more footsteps, now. Much further away this time. I lifted my head towards the sound and stopped squirming, hoping against hope that it was over. The stranger's hands slipped around my waist and I could feel his breath against my neck. I squirmed in his grip, but it was totally pointless. Something tickled my leg and I could feel a small droplet running down my thigh. He must have seen it, because his hand moved and ran down to my leg, catching the droplet with a finger.

"Master Elijah?" Came the woman's voice again. "Your dinner is ready."

His finger slipped into my mouth and ran across my tongue. Feeling my face flush, I turned my head away and whimpered, pathetically. Giving me some glimmer of hope, he answered the lady: "Lets go, we'll give her some time to rest, shall we?"

"Yes, Master. Come, Lauren, help me set the table."

And with that, they left the room; or what I thought was a room until I heard the metal clank of a barred door. This was a prison, surely... What did these people want with me?

Next chapter: Introducing the Palace Staff.

Sowisa.

Sowisa~

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, gore, tragedy