Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
subgirl1993

Default Favorite and Least Favorite Tasks

For Masters/Mistresses/Doms/Dommes

What is your favorite task you have had your sub/slave do for you?

What is the most difficult task you have given a sub/slave?

What was your least favorite task to give your sub? Not a punishment. Could just be something you wanted to see but didn't end up liking. Or something you just gave your sub/slave because you knew you they would like it.

For subs/slaves

What is your favorite task you have done for your Master/Mistress?

What is your least favorite task you have done for your Master/Mistress? This isn't a punishment, it is just a task that you weren't particularly fond of.

What is the most difficult task you have done before?

i will answer the questions once my Master has said it is okay to do so. i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have a problem with it, but i would rather check first. i just thought these were some interesting questions.

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, messy, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

!!!!!NEW!!!!! PM Dares

In Denial Until: November 27, 2024
(Updated as of post #107–every post now counts for 2 denial days and edges!!) PM Dares apply to this as well - including Bad Girl/Denial Slut.

Add to my denial…and edges!! Will I orgasm again in 2024?
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
Ranzid
Account Banned

What is your favorite task you have had your sub/slave do for you?

A very tough one , but lately ive liked having my slave dress up and do some photo's , really makes me appreciate what I have.

What is the most difficult task you have given a sub/slave?

early on I was punishing my slave with ginger , I knew it would burn and it turned out alot more than I had thought :/ didnt go well.

What was your least favorite task to give your sub?

Bans on cumming/playing etc .. as then even If I want to see them play I cant as that would be giving in.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #3
fireman
gD king

master

my fav task for my slave to do is every year during the daytona 500, she must go down kn me and make it last longer than last year. if she fails she is punished. so far she has not failed. she is up to 56 laps. yellow flag laps count also.

most difficult for her is she was made to where cuffs while shopping at wal-mart, and was not able to hide them at all.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
trickortrick

This is a tough one :P. Recently, I had her finger her ass and her pussy at the same time, totally naked, while writing "I'm sorry" with an old ink and feather pen. She also wrote/scratched the word "Slut" onto her tits with said pen.
trickortrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #5
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

My favourite task to give to my slave is either having her spank herself a lot since I love watching her squirm around when she tries to sit down after or having her tease herself and hold an edge whilst asking her questions. She sounds so desperate which I love.

The most difficult task I have given her is to walk out to a shed in a back yard completely naked with her hands on her head.

I struggle to think of a task I've given her that I don't enjoy having her do. I will say that anytime I punish her I don't enjoy it. I like seeing my slave happy in her service to me. I like her to be proud in her achievements which in turn makes me happy and proud. If I am unhappy with her and she's unhappy in herself it's not much fun for either of us.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
subgirl1993

Hmmmmm my favorite task…would probably have to involve pegs, because i love having pegs on my breasts and thighs and pussy and on that part of skin between my tummy and pussy because it gets so sensitive.

my least favorite task is either doing zippers with pegs or using icy hot on my ass/pussy. Don’t get me completely wrong, these tasks make me wet, so i like the results of the task, but not the actually tasks themselves. i used to not enjoy bodywriting, but it is beginning to grow on me

The most difficult task i’ve done was to walk out to a shed in the middle of the yard at night whilst being naked and having my hands behind my head and not being able to walk really fast.

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, messy, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

!!!!!NEW!!!!! PM Dares

In Denial Until: November 27, 2024
(Updated as of post #107–every post now counts for 2 denial days and edges!!) PM Dares apply to this as well - including Bad Girl/Denial Slut.

Add to my denial…and edges!! Will I orgasm again in 2024?
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
SirDraco7

Send a message via AIM to SirDraco7 Send a message via Yahoo to SirDraco7

My most favorite task?

one where I made her masterbate and beg to cum and then denied her.

most difficult?
"Do Not cum".

least favorite?

I really don't have one.
I like making my subs cum, but also Love making them wait in need, so I can't really say that. I'm not big into pain, so I can't say that because I don't do that.

So as of yet I havn't given a task that I have regretted or didn't like.

I'll speak with, truth or dare most anyone.
I'm not Bi so will not give sexual truths or dares to Guys.
SirDraco7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #8
newtoswitch

Exclamation

What is your favorite task you have done for your Master/Mistress?

Masturbating in front of my Master, while Master calls me names.

What is your least favorite task you have done for your Master/Mistress? This isn't a punishment, it is just a task that you weren't particularly fond of.

Put naked in a tub of slowly rising ice cold water to masturbate to.

What is the most difficult task you have done before?
Eat out of a dog bowl in the "downward dog" yoga position.
newtoswitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk