Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-23-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
devildarer
Account Banned

Default The most traumatizing time

This is the first part of many experiences with my master. Master and I were at the beach. He had me in a sundress with no panties and no bra with a very short skirt. I was crawling behind him as he pulled me by my leash. The beach was deserted.

My master tugged me forwards and I needed to pee. I whimpered and when it was no longer bearable I whispered 'Master, may I please pee?'. He raised one eyebrow and turned to look at me. 'Very well you piece of shit go pee over there'. Pointing to a part of the beach where a few teenage guys were hanging out.

'No, master, please! May I please pee over here master?'

'You fucking bitch! You do what I say. Now if you need to pee, go over there. If you can hold it, then shut the fuck up and follow me.'

I had my legs squeezed tight together and said 'Yes master.. I'm sorry master, I will follow you. I can hold my pee.' I was hoping maybe later if I asked again, he would point me to a more secluded area, assuming that we're going to walk deeper into the deserted part of the beach.

So I was crawling behind him slowly, him impatiently tugging on my leash, until suddenly he stopped.
'You fucking piece of shit. If you can't speed up, you are going to fucking get your worthless ass spanked shitless right here, right now.'

'Sorry master! I'll speed up master!'

'You fucking worthless cunt.'

Tears streamed slowly down my face. All I wanted was to please master.

So I sped up, and the urge to pee grew greater. I thought I could hold it in for a little longer, when a little spurt came out. After that, I just couldn't hold it in. I squatted and let all the pee out where I was. I wish I never did that. The look on master's face scared me half to death.

He turned towards me, gripping on the leash so hard I almost choked, and asked me in a subdued tone, 'What did I say you worthless whore?'

'You said to hold my pee master?' I said timidly.

'And what did you do?'

'I.. peed sir?'

'You FUCKING BITCH! Can't you LISTEN TO ORDERS once in a while? You are suck a FUCKING SLUTBAG CUNT. You are the WORST slave EVER!'

'm..mmaster... i'm...'

'NO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE GETTING YOUR ASS WHIPPED INTO PIECES FOR DISOBEYING ME! WHY DIDN'T YOU GO PEE WHERE I TOLD YOU TO?'

'sorry... master... I'm so sorry!'

He came up to me in angry movements and lifted up the skirt of my dress to look at my pussy. 'You're wet. Are you enjoying this? Do you enjoy me yelling at you you bitch?'

'n..no.. no master!'

'Huh, well you want sex you got it! And how I like it. ROUGH.'

'Master please!!' He grabbed my hair and mimicked me 'Master please!.. you stupid cunt.' He threw me on the floor and climbed on top of me. I screamed and thrashed as he began to rape me. He wove in and out of me with fast jerkish movements, his breathing deep. I screamed more. He came into my pussy and I screamed louder and thrashed as he pulled out of me suddenly and shoved his cock into my mouth and held my nose so I couldn't breath. He was choking me with his own dick.

I couldn't breath and I was screaming behind his hard cock.
'This bad slut needs to learn a lesson. You filthy cunt, you do what master orders and nothing else.' He came inside my mouth and let go of my nose. His cum dripped down the sides of my cheeks but I swallowed the rest. I curled up in a fetal position gasping for air and crying.

'There's more where that came from at home. And that worthless ass is going to be whipped till it bleeds too. Watch out you fucking piece of shit.'

He grabbed my collar and dragged me to the car into my cage in the back. I lapped up my water and some of my food while we drove. Once we got there, he pulled me by my hair and dragged me up the hard wooden stairs, my body probably bruising as it hit against them. He contemplated the whip, and my punishment tools and seemed to decide something. He stripped me naked and Chained my pierced pussy to the computer seat, as well as my collar. If I moved an inch from the uncomfortable position I was in, my pussy would be pulled and hurt badly.

He said,'Well slut, the most embarrassing way to pick a punishment, is to have people do it for you. Go on my account on Mister Poll and create a poll for your punishment. Include every punishment toy and implement I own. The poll will determine what we do with you...'

'Yes master...'
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
devildarer
Account Banned

will post poll soon so you can vote
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Harsh much? I mean raping her because she peed when he said she couldnt? Well im not all up in the bdsm stuff but isnt that a little harsh? But whatever your the author not me.

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
collar, poll, sex, slave, traumatizing