Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
misjeslaveboy

Unhappy Help! Urgent need of substitute!

Hi all I'm in a really bad predicament. My Mistress ordered me to edge using toothpaste as a punishment and I went to the bathroom only to find out that I was completely out of toothpaste! If I don't find a substitute before tomorrow (when I buy more toothpaste) she's going to TRIPLE the punishment! Please suggest substitutes you know of. I don't have any muscle rub (bengay or icy hot)

Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Dislikes: cb-3000, watersports, milking, spanking, enema
Limits: public, scat, blood, permanent damage
misjeslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:32 PM   #2
Akuma_Tataka

Send a message via Yahoo to Akuma_Tataka

ginger root
make a paste out of cinnamon
paste from baking soda

Ye though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for I am the evil to be feared.

Bondage by a Demon
Akuma_Tataka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
misjeslaveboy

Can you please explain how I can make a paste from either of those items? I will need to get started on that. Thank you so much!

Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Old 07-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #4
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Lightbulb Sorry dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by misjeslaveboy View Post
Hi all I'm in a really bad predicament. My Mistress ordered me to edge using toothpaste as a punishment and I went to the bathroom only to find out that I was completely out of toothpaste! If I don't find a substitute before tomorrow (when I buy more toothpaste) she's going to TRIPLE the punishment! Please suggest substitutes you know of. I don't have any muscle rub (bengay or icy hot)
Sorry to say that. But I don't see any substitute for the sensation of toothpaste. You can use some peppermint facewash if you have. But I strongly suggest you to NOT to use whatever makes that sensation. You will end by doing a harm to your prick. If you mistress is intelligent and caring enough, she will understand that it's not your fault to end the toothpaste. I think she is testing whether you are lying or not. Worst case, you will have to face the TRIPLE punishment.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:05 AM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

The pastes are easy, just take a fair quantity of the powder and add a couple of drops of water, mix it together a bit, just keep adding a couple of drops and mixing until it becomes a paste.

Another alternative is if you get Bonjela over there? is a sorta minty, liqurice falvoured mouth ulcer jel stuff.. like oragel.. then that works too.. some brand of oragel might, not sure.. if they have a 'mint' one that would probably work, the regular blue box orajel will just make you numb tho, so dun use that. just mention it cause its something everyone has hanging around. Blistex, for dry lips might work too. have a look through your medicine box/cabinet.. for.. i dunno.. stuff like that :3 Do be careful and have a think about what you use though.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 07-16-2011 at 04:58 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #6
misjeslaveboy

Thanks for the ideas everybody! Pet, are you suggesting that edging with toothpaste or that putting on that part of my body would be harmful. I know Mistress just kind of came up Sotheby's idea out of the blue and while I'm eager to please her, I'm sure she wouldn't have me do it if it were harmful. Thanks again!

Old 07-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Oh no, not at all, toothpaste you'll be fine ^^ It was just cause your lookin for substitutes.. after my comment about just raiding your medicine cabinet for things with mint in and stuff i thought it best to advise you check lables and things before using anything you found if you were going to do that. But nono, toothpaste is safe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk