Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2011, 03:24 AM   #1
jmb

Default 20 M home alone for two weeks. Truths and Dares!

After months of reading dares ive finally got the chance to do some, the family is away for a fortnight and im dying to do some. there is a wooded area up the road which Id love to do some dares there. Ill try my best to do all dares posted and give full descriptions on how they went. My plan is to jerk off without cumming wearing only my shoes untill i get a dare. Ask if you need more info and dont hold back!

dislikes;
very public display, scat, scaring, high pain
jmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
Busty
getDare Succubus

What's the most embarrassingh moment of your life?
What is the most humiliating thing you have worn?
What are 5 items of clothing you have never worn but would like to try? and why?
What is the most humiliating thing you would like to try? and why?
What is the strangest underware you have worn?
For a dare or on your own (recently) have you worn any of the following
1 cling wrap
2 paper underware
3 Adult diaper
4 G String
5 gone commando
If so explain why and what it was like.
For each of the ones you hav not tried would you try it as a dare or on your own?
For each of the items you havent tried explain how you think it would feel to wear each of these items.
What is the best dare / task you have done?
If you were to give yourself an embarrassing / humiliating dare or task what would it be?

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:47 AM   #3
jmb

- most embarrasing moment was having to dress up as a ballerina for a holiday dare dare lol
- most humiliating thing worn was tights and a g-string
- I'd like to try a full spandex suit thingy, chain mail underwear, trampoline harness cant really think of more sorry, they all seem pretty kinky
- most humiliating think id like to try would be to have an anal hook in me, tied to a high branch of a tree so id be stuck there standing on my toes.
- strangest underwear ive worn would be that weird mankini thing like in the borat movie
- havent worn gling wrap, havent used paper underwear, neither adult diaper, have tried a g-string ( as above )and gone commando, most of the time i go commando
- id try no1 and 2 but not the adult diaper
-cling wrap might be fun, woudnt know what to do with it really lol, cant really see the point in paper underwear.
- the best dare/task ive done was when i was cleaning a friends pool while they were away, i dared myself to strip completley naked and cum in every different part of the pool and garden, even if the neighbors were about.
- if i were to give myself an embarrasing / humiliating dare it would be to tie myself up with belts on the table in my back yard at night and try to get out, if not have to wait for a neighbor to see me and hope they let me loose. allthough going that far would be to much for me lol

dislikes;
very public display, scat, scaring, high pain
jmb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, home alone dare, naked, outdoor dares