Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
wizzywiz00

Default Punishments for a little sissy slut!!

My girlfriend has decided i must do any dares posted in here over the next 24 hours. Anything goes, but she is most interested in dares involving crossdressing, anal, cbt, bondage, glue, and pain.

She loves to see me squirm and told me i must encourage you to be as mean as possible...
wizzywiz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
csgs

Send a message via Yahoo to csgs

I dare you to wear a bra and a dress. Now have her do your make-up when down. Fuck her in the ass, since she likes anal and cross dressing so much.
csgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #3
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a bra stuff it with water balloons. Haveher tie your elbows together, shoving them out. At the same time, tie up your cock and balls really tight. Roll a die and divide by 3, that's the number of hours you must stay that way. She will also need to ducttape your hands into fists so they can't be used to escape!

Extra credit: Role a die, multiply by 2 and divide by 3. That's how long you must keep a butt plug in. You must insert it and remove it while your elbows are tied, and hands duck-taped.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #4
wizzywiz00

csgs: we both enjoyed your dare

db25: she thinks this is a great idea, but instead of using water balloons she's attaching breastforms to my chest. i rolled a 3 for the first part, and shes making me do your second idea too...of course i rolled a 6 for that...
Old 07-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
db25
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad she liked it, wish I had a girlfriend who was into this kind of stuff! Have fun!
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:24 PM   #6
csgs

Send a message via Yahoo to csgs

One question: what is cbt?
Sorry I'm new and don't know many of the abbreviations.
csgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:29 AM   #7
wizzywiz00

CBT stands for cock and ball torture
Old 07-15-2011, 01:14 AM   #8
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Superglue the breastforms to your body and leave them there until they come off from their own. Also superglue your dick to the back and your balls to your legs. Now get fully dressed in girls lingerie and order some pizza orso and you are to answer the door
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #9
wizzywiz00

My breastforms are still attached from last night (my gf used a strong spray adhesive and put superglue around the edges...theyve been on for 13 hours and aren't coming off anytime soon). But i will do this dare soon and let you know how it goes
Old 07-20-2011, 02:44 PM   #10
wizzywiz00

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I completed your dare and the pizza boy was speechless as I answered the door wearing a bra, thong, garter belt holding up fishnets, and knee high boots with a 3in heel. Also, the breastforms didn't come off for 3 and a half days!!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #11
AMGWallHax

Glue a bra and thong on (dont glue ya dick O_o) then glue the friliest dress on, now you must go somewhere public, if thats against your limits, and you must slowly strip. then walk home. Good luck!

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #12
imabadslut

is your girlfriend there with you?

Limits: poo pee blood knives webcam(sometimes) or pics other people, using food dildos messy

Likes: clothespin, forest dares, semipublic, clit clamps, nipple torture lines.
imabadslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
wizzywiz00

Unfortunately i dont have a dress and that's a little too public. Any other ideas?

And yes she's here with me
Old 07-21-2011, 03:21 PM   #14
MrNice

Have her put something up your ass that is about twice the diameter of your penis and use toothpaste for lub.

Limits: scat, pee, extreme pain, full public
MrNice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #15
Crush-it

Very easy for you. The number of posts on this thread is how many times your gf will kick you in the balls. You must thank her after each kick and ask for the next one.

If your gf wants to increase your humiliation she should invite a friend (or a random girl from a bar) and they both then have to kick you the amount of times related to posts. Or the more girls the more kicks!

Report back!
Crush-it is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, cbt, crossdressing, glue