Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-10-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
ttreasure

Send a message via ICQ to ttreasure Send a message via Yahoo to ttreasure
Default Degrade the Person Above

Hey Folks!

So, as there are a lot of people on here who like humiliation and all that, but maybe don't want to do a whole thread for that, this one is for any kind of humiliation, degradation and all that stuff! Hope this works , anything is allowed, so to speak

Likes: Girl's Feet/Socks, Humiliation, Bondage, light pain, X-Dressing, submission, Bladder control, Objectification
Hard Limits: Public, poo, friends, family, illegal, permanent, drinking pee, unhealthy, webcam, wedgies, CBT

Feel free to dare me!
Will answer any question (Including intimate and humiliating)!
PM me if you want to control my Computer
ttreasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
bodacious
Distinguished Member

I guess I'll start... For the next week, you must wear an item of girl's clothing. As the week progresses, add another item. At the end off the week, change your avatar to a pic of you in your final item (no face, if you're uncomfortable)

ex: Monday: one sock, Tueday: two socks, Wednesday: panties and socks, Thurday: etc. etc.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:04 AM   #3
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Enema. Then you don't have access to a toilet for 12 hours. You can go outside, in a diaper, or try to hold it in. Have fun!
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:53 AM   #4
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

wear women's knickers for a week. Do not remove them at all during the week. You can pull them to the side to pee or poo. Leave them on at night. Shower in them if you wish. After your 7 days are up, wear them on your head when you go to bed. Leave them there til morning.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:02 AM   #5
YoursorMine

Find a random girl and ask her if she wants to see your penis or breasts, tell her that it is very small, see what her reaction is
YoursorMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
alexz
getDare Sweetheart

Write with a merker in your face: I'm a Gay Slave and walk on the street

Likes: Bondage, nipple torture, clothespins, CBT, Body Writting, Pain

Dislikes: Scat, piss, family, friends, anal, Public
alexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #7
bodacious
Distinguished Member

You must wear clothespins on your nipples and take a walk outside your home. At some point, switch them to another part of your body.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Old 07-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #8
boislut

cum on your face then go for a walk in public when there are people around
boislut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #9
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Write slut-meat on your inner thigh.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Old 07-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #10
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Write slut on your stomach

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #11
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Next time you're in public, you must have clamps on your pussy lips. Go to the bathroom and remove them if you must, but they must be transitioned to another part of your body
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Old 07-12-2011, 03:33 AM   #12
whynot008

You're going to be doing some body writing today. You will pick six nice, degrading terms of your choice (slut, whore, slave, etc.) and write them on yourself where you can easily see them. Then, you'll need clamps on each nipple. Edge once looking at each word. Between each edge, spank yourself fifteen times. After you've finished your edges, you may cum.

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:46 AM   #13
intights
getDare Sweetheart

you are going to wear your cum as lip gloss tomorrow. you will get off and smear them on your lips. any time you need to re-do your lips, you will follow that same procedure.

Likes: clothing control, orgasm denial, forced chastity, bladder control
Dislike: pain
Limits: public, animals, illegal, eating or smearing poo

I am locked as of 809pm EST on 10/16/13

I am owned by King of chaos an even bigger sissy than me!
intights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #14
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

you are going to wear silky women's underwear for the next 3 days. (as per your likes)

I'd like to ask if mine could include my boobs
Lorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:27 AM   #15
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

OK Lorna.

You are to go out in public without wearing a bra. Before you go you must rub an ice cube into eah nipple until the nipples are rock hard. Choose a top that is as see through as you dare... something semi transparent will do nicely. Only the one item of clothing on your top half. Now go for your walk. After 10 minutes, find somewhere quiet enough and stimulate your nipples til they are hard again.

At some point whilst out, and with organ stop nipples you must go into a shop and buy something.

Ive left you room with this dare to work with your public limit / semi public like. PM me with your bra size

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation