Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
bbot2000

Default "Invisible Public" Dares Needed!(Lost A Bet)

Lost a bet, my friend had me make this thread and I MUST do the 1st five.
He made me tell you to go all out.

punishments (light limits) : medium anal (i'm trying to work myself into it), forced multiple orgasms

likes: wedgies of any sort, panties, light anal, sissy training.
Currently accepting truths and dares, PM me!
bbot2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Do 2 laps around your nearest mall, with clothespegs attached to your penis.

Limits:
No Permanent/Blood, Anal, Public, Pee, Scat, Messy (nothing with food that causes a great deal of mess), Family/Friends, Crossdressing

Challenge me on Snapchat: qwertypete
I will clone pictures received.
If not, PM for punishment.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
Busty
getDare Succubus

Go to the mall buy some diapers then go put one on under your clothes (so will be invisible In public). You are to walk around the mall with it on after at least 1 hour of walking around and when you need to pee go buy something (anything you like) when at the cashier and about to pay pee into the diaper. Once you have done this you may go home however leave the diaper on until it is almost at the point of leaking then come on here or ask your friend for permission to take it off, you are also to give them the option to have you put a fresh one back on.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
bbot2000

qwertypete, good one. busty, also good. MfL, not ONE of those is defined as an invisible public dare. Blasty, he thought yours was SO VERY EXCELLENT that I sat through a midnight screening of transformers soiled. Luckily, only 7 people were there, and no one commmented of my odor.

Edit: REally, see that movie. its awesome.

punishments (light limits) : medium anal (i'm trying to work myself into it), forced multiple orgasms

likes: wedgies of any sort, panties, light anal, sissy training.
Currently accepting truths and dares, PM me!

Last edited by bbot2000; 07-08-2011 at 02:26 PM.
bbot2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbot2000 View Post
qwertypete, good one. busty, also good. MfL, not ONE of those is defined as an invisible public dare. Blasty, he thought yours was SO VERY EXCELLENT that I sat through a midnight screening of transformers soiled. Luckily, only 7 people were there, and no one commmented of my odor.

Edit: REally, see that movie. its awesome.
With only 7 people in the theater, you could easily have been "invisible" doing my theater dare. That is the PERFECT time to do it!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

I believe the point is that there's a BIG chance he could be caught doing that. If he were to be caught, I'm pretty sure he'd get charged with indecent exposure, and probably a couple other things.

The point on having the 'invisible' dare would be to give him a dare that either, (a), doesn't get him in trouble; or (b) is something he knows he's doing but no one else will

Limits:
No Permanent/Blood, Anal, Public, Pee, Scat, Messy (nothing with food that causes a great deal of mess), Family/Friends, Crossdressing

Challenge me on Snapchat: qwertypete
I will clone pictures received.
If not, PM for punishment.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:32 AM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertypete View Post
I believe the point is that there's a BIG chance he could be caught doing that. If he were to be caught, I'm pretty sure he'd get charged with indecent exposure, and probably a couple other things.

The point on having the 'invisible' dare would be to give him a dare that either, (a), doesn't get him in trouble; or (b) is something he knows he's doing but no one else will
It would seem that he is against doing ANY dare which doesn't say "Invisible" in the title! 2 of the 5 dare I posted links are done AT HOME! One of my dares specifically instructs to be done in a "secluded" place to avoid the public eye!

How invisible does he want to be? If he wants to dares in PUBLIC but only known to himself, then he needs to ask for UNDETECTABLE dares!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, don't, make, retarded