Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-28-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Spanked

Male 18/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in UK

18/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in UK

Who am I?

I'm an 18 year old - I'm currently studying for my A levels. My loves include fat, hairy plumbers with implausible jumping skills, talking/arguing about politics, biscuits, walking, showers.

I'm not experienced with dominating - and indeed, wisdom is a virtue. However, I can offer creativity and common sense. If you don't want to do something, then you won't. If you do ... well, you'll enjoy it. You know you want to submit.

I'm in the south west of England, if in the future we want to meet it would help if you were around here.

What do I want from you?

In terms of you, you must be a young male with an interest in submission. I don't care what you look like.

I require that you keep a "slave diary". This will remind you of your submission to me and many tasks will be based on completing entries in that diary. It can be virtual or physical - but I'd prefer it to be physical. Only I and you will see this. You may put in photos, drawings, write in it depending on my whim and what you are good at.

You will be set tasks - these will remind you of your submission to me and they will put you in the correct state of mind - desperately horny and begging for release. I want some proof that you are completing tasks. Pictures/webcam/video, whatever you can do. Show your face when you want to - if that's never, I understand. Webcam sessions will be the exception rather than the rule.

To submit to me, you will also give up control of small things in your life. Like what underwear you will be wearing or such like. I will not want to do anything that interferes with your life. You will not be allowed have sex without my permission.I know you don't want to make these decisions yourself.

You will be rewarded for behaving well. Bad behavior will result in punishment - not sexual punishments, that's what you want. You will be required to do tedious things in these situations. You'll be a good boy; you want to be a good boy.

I like:
Cum play - you will learn to love cock, and cum, so much...
Cum control
Anal
Underwear control
Mild humiliation
Semi public
Mild pain
Spanking
Begging for the above
Intelligence
A sense of humor

I am open to:
Cross-dressing (if you regard yourself as a sissy slave or identify as female, I'm probably not for you - the thrill for you should be the humiliation)
Piss play
CBT
Public
Any ideas from you

I am against:
Extreme pain
Blackmail
Illegal things
Dumb people
Time-wasters
People with partners

Early on, I will be flexible to your needs. Your training will be tailored to you.

If you like what you have read, complete the attached quiz and send it to me. If you want to ask questions first, fine, but the quiz is a requirement and is your first task.

If you aren't, I hope you find whatever you are looking for. Constructive criticism about the quiz and this posting would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading - I look forward to hearing from you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc slave.doc (28.5 KB, 202 views)

Last edited by Spanked; 06-29-2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Couple of clarifications
The following 7 users say Thank You to Spanked for this post:
Old 06-30-2011, 05:08 AM   #2
Spanked

Information

So I have had several guys contact me.

I have had several enquirers - one has a good chance of making it through but I am definitely still open to applicants. One thing you should consider is time zones - as I am a Brit my time zone is GMT - I am usually available evenings (as an example 6-10pm GMT) though obviously I won't be talking to you 4 hours a day.

I just want to remind people that I pretty much open to negotiation on most of the points above, it's a guideline. For example, you may not want to do underwear control but you maybe prepared to write things on your cock, for example.

Otherwise, what are you waiting for! I know that there are submissive boys out there that would love this.

I AM SUSPENDING APPLICATIONS FOR THE MOMENT. Thank you to everyone who has applied so far, I will get back to you soon.

Last edited by Spanked; 07-01-2011 at 02:24 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk