Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
HotBoy

Send a message via MSN to HotBoy
Question Real life s/M - Relationship?

Hello everybody
(I apologize if this is illegal, I am just curious)
I was just wondering.. Is there anybody who have got so far with their slave/master partner, that they desided to do some sessions in real life?
If you've got so far:
Are you a male or female?
Slave or Master/Mistress?
For how long did you know your partner before doing it?
How was the session?
Where you scared?
How is your partner? Mean or sweet?

If you havent got so far:

Are you a male or female?
Slave or Master/Mistress?
Do you want to try it?
How long do you want to know you partner before doing it?

Likes : As I said I am vey open-minden so im pretty much into anything outside my limit.

Limits : Family, friends, permanent, scat, public.
HotBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HotBoy for this post:
Old 06-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #2
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Moved to S/m lounge

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
Counterfeit_Fantasy

Female, sub.
About 3 weeks of online sessions, which for most would be a bad idea, I'm amazed I'm not dead in the Cafe parking lot. I would recommend a month-years before meeting them, public-like. Seriously, I mean it, months, years, keep the speed dial for the police on hand. However, mine was local and gave me permission to use the security precautions I needed, so it wasn't as difficult to meet, so we went a bit faster.
3 weeks for me is equal to 30 pages on Microsoft Word and 18k words +text messaging.

I feel that you're talking about "actual BDSM session" so I'll skip to there. I somehow lost at collaborative Portal 2, other than that, lovely.

Fairly, there was still the uncertainty with a new partner. There was also the fact he's over a foot taller than me...

In a D/s relationship you shouldn't expect rainbows, unicorns, and gentle loving. Even as a first session you have to remember that there will be some pain. As for me, it was that, he definitely took the precaution to be careful but he kept in mind that both of us accepted this would be a D/s thing. On the spectrum he was more nice than mean, understood I had absolutely no idea what he likes, how he expected me to act, so on. He also gave me a tiger toy, so that makes up for destroying me.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
TensionRoom101

Send a message via MSN to TensionRoom101

I am a 45 year old Dom and only do real life stuff (other than talking the very occasional special friend to orgasm) and get very little from online domination.

Most of my sessions take place at the fetish club I co-run, or at my, my partner's or my sub's home. Some of the subs I play with are actually first time meets because I'm sort of 'house dom' or 'dungeon master' if you will, but it's a safe, controlled circumstance in a private members' club, so it's pretty safe.

Advertisements
Kink Talk