Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
gaby

Default pussy and nipple torture dares

Hey All,

Im back! Im looking for dares to do tonight! I have become very obsessed with torture. I really like the idea of sandpaper on my pussy and nipple. I also want other dares. I want to push what I'm used too. I have very limited supplies at the moment. I am pretty much limited to what i have in the house. I will not do public dares but I will do online humiliation dares. I will post back how the dare went if i am able to do it.

Thank you!
Old 06-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
Sasahara
getDare Devil

some list of what you have in the house would help...
Old 06-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
gaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
some list of what you have in the house would help...
I have pretty much every normal household item. I do not have sandpaper. I have sponges, velcro, cleaning items, vegetables, toothpaste...If you dare me with something I will tell you if I dont have it.

And by the way, I think I am only doing dares tonight but I will be staying up all night tonight.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I dare you to find the strongest clamps you can in your house (binder clamps or something similar). Attach one to each nipple and if you can stand it, one to your clit. Tie strings to each of them, and tie all the strings to a door handle or other solid object. Lean back so you are pulling on all the points you're attached by, then bring yourself to edge.

After that, you may take off the clamps.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
gaby

Quote:
I dare you to find the strongest clamps you can in your house (binder clamps or something similar). Attach one to each nipple and if you can stand it, one to your clit. Tie strings to each of them, and tie all the strings to a door handle or other solid object. Lean back so you are pulling on all the points you're attached by, then bring yourself to edge.

I will do that in a little bit! Thank you!
Old 06-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Great! Please post a report back after you're done!
Old 06-06-2011, 06:58 AM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

Age?
Sex? ......................It will always help!

Old 06-06-2011, 07:40 AM   #8
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Put some toothpaste in your asshole when you sleep. Do not wash it until the next morning.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:24 PM   #9
gaby

Quote:

I just did this. OUCH it hurt. I took some floss to tie the binder clamps too. Hope that was okay. I leaned myself back and that alone almost made me cum. I was very quick to edge and it killed getting it off my nipples. I tried doing it to my clit, but it killed. Do I need a punishment for not doing that? Thanks for the dare.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #10
gaby

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post
Put some toothpaste in your asshole when you sleep. Do not wash it until the next morning.
I will do that tonight! Thanks
Old 06-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #11
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Tomorrow put a handful of dry uncooked rice in your panties. You may not remove the rice until you go to bed.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #12
Sasahara
getDare Devil

No, I don't think you need a punishment- you followed through on my dare. Thanks- I hope you enjoyed yourself!
Old 06-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #13
qwertyzx

I originally posted these here. I modified them to reduce the public aspect.

1. Use a belt, or two, to loop the belt through your crotch and over you shoulder. Make sure your pussy libs are separated on either side of the belt. and wear it for 24 hours.

2. Put two ice cubes in your pussy then plug your pussy with a dry sponge. you can't remove the sponge until it is completely soaked from the cubes and your juices.

3. Get a cardboard toilet paper roll, and insert it into your pussy, so that your insides are exposed to the air. Put on a short skirt without underwear and walk around the house
24/M

Equipment: thongs, panties & bras, one piece female swimsuits, tights, dancer shorts, tight pants, vibrator, 5 butt plugs (one glass), 12" Realistic dildo, 12" double dildo, Raven's Tail Double-Sided Anal Plug, Speculum, cock cage & locks, various household objects
Old 06-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyzx View Post
3. Get a cardboard toilet paper roll, and insert it into your pussy, so that your insides are exposed to the air. Put on a short skirt without underwear and walk around the house
Cardboard doesnt stay firm when it gets wet, try a hollow tube?

After your walk how about putting marbles down the tub inside your self, remove the tube and see how long you can retain them for while rubbing furiously.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
Old 06-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

You like the idea of using sandpaper, so try this.

Take a brush (ideally one with stiff bristles), and use it to scrub your pussy until it's red raw.

If you want to then do things easier, cover your pussy in toothpaste. If you really want it to sting (though it lasts a shorter period) spray it with hairspray.

You may then thank me, or wish me dead, at your convenience.
The following user says Thank You to pranadevil for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk