Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Would you switch with the opposite gender for a day?
Yes, I would switch! 15 93.75%
No, I'd like to stay! 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
T-Moze

Default If only for a day

I've always wondered what other people would think about switching gender for a day. I've had a similar assignment in school once (If I was a king for one day) and it got me thinking what it would be like to be a girl for one day. I'm particularly curious if other people share the same curiousity, and what they would do in that short 24 hour period.

Note that this does not mean "act" like the opposite sex for one day. Imagine it as switching souls with the opposite sex, you'd have a completely different body, and thus experience things entirely differently. I'm including a poll to see how many people would actualy want to switch for a day. If you answer "yes", feel free to elaborate a bit on what you would want to experience or are particularly curious about (who knows, maybe we can even learn something out of all of this).

"To elaborate" does not mean "lol i'd masterb8 all day long", feel free to make it as short or as long as you want, but do explain why (so to use our example, eg. explain you would want to know how masturbating feels as the other sex (is it better/worse/different?)).

This is of course not limited to sexual stuff, go ahead and arrange a girls night out, a pyjama party as your alter ego, or even wonder how your relationship towards certain people would be as the opposite gender.

I shall post my story some time tomorrow, need to get some sleep first
T-Moze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:32 AM   #2
HotBoy

Send a message via MSN to HotBoy

Great thread.
I think it would be a lot of fun. What I would do?
hmm, you cant imagine

Likes : As I said I am vey open-minden so im pretty much into anything outside my limit.

Limits : Family, friends, permanent, scat, public.
HotBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #3
Masters slut

Send a message via MSN to Masters slut

This may seem like an obvious thing to say, but I'd just like to know how it feels for a guy when he's having sex and cumming! all the time you hear guys say things like "oh! you're so tight" and "her pussy was better than hers". I'd just like to know how that feels.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #4
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

i am fine as i am. somethings were just not supposed to know.

Advertisements
Kink Talk