Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Rate this story!
Poor---1 of 5 3 23.08%
Bad---2 of 5 2 15.38%
Ok---3 of 5 4 30.77%
Good---4 of 5 3 23.08%
Fantastic!---5 of 5 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
Simp

Default Girls are Crazy

The following is my original work, created completely for the purpose of your enjoyment.
WARNING! If you the reader find young people (over 10 years in age) taking part in sexual acts or any form of sexual interaction between brother and sister to be offensive or disturbing in any way they please leave this page immediately.
Synopsis: This story follows a 14 year old boy named Kuron, and his experiences both dominating and being dominated by teenage girls.
Kuron was a boy of exceptional achievement the world of teens. He was large, of strong build, and well liked by his peers. There were many girls he knew were falling deeply for them time and time again. When bored at school by toying with girls who had these feelings for him.

Kuron bought his lunch and walked to the table. He was about to sit down with his pals from the football team (of which he was the quarterback) but he could hear them and their outrageously clean discussion. He wanted conversations that would have some pleasure in them. So he turned and saw the girl named Rose staring at him. He met here eyes and she didn’t look away. This was unusual for girls who were into him. Normally they knew there was just too much competition for them to compete for Kuron.
Kuron took here invitation and sat down next to her. He met her hazel eyes and stared deep into them. This time he saw something he hadn’t noticed before. Rose’s eyes weren’t cute, innocent, or caring, they weren’t angry bitchy eyes either. Kuron noticed something sinister about those eyes. And to be for some reason he liked it.
Kuron dicided he needed to break the silence.
“Well hello there, you must already know my names Kuron”
“I know” she tossed back with a tone that matched her eyes.
“Well . . .” Kuron trailed off, feeling slightly aggravated that she was making him look awkward.
But that awkward feeling soon faded as his gaze dropped to her breasts. Something about them made them so perfect, they were slightly larger than normal, but they were still compact, reflecting the fact the Rose herself was quite compact in the way that she had absolutely no extra weight anywhere besides her breasts. She was clearly an athlete.
Kuron realized that she was watching him stare at her breasts.
“Do you like them?” she asked plainly.
Now feeling very embarrassed Kuron looked away and blushed. Changing the subject the asked “Are you a gymnast?”.
“Oh no, I’m a mixed martial artist.” She replied as coolly as if they were talking about picking flowers
The idea that a girl might be able to beat him up disturbed him, so the picked up his tray and pushed his chair back. He was halfway out of his chair when Rose grabbed his arm.
“Leaving already?”
“Yea, I still have to talk to my bros about something.” Kuron said salvaging the situation
“Ok, see you later.”
Kuron didn’t plan on ever being near this girl again. However, his plans weren’t exactly going to pan out as the thought they would.

End of part 1
Feedback and suggestions are appreciated. I’ll decide weather to cut this one short or make it nice and long depending on how much feedback I get.
Simp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Simp for this post:
Old 04-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
hookedondares

Location: now, would i tell you that? but a hint is its's in the UK
Drink

my comments are to actually read the work over once you have written it, instead of simply spell checking it and leaving it.
apart from that, i think it has potential, and the next update should be as long as you could make it, as that may get people more interested
Old 04-17-2011, 08:58 PM   #3
Silvercola

I love it please continue!!!!! This could be a Great long story if you stick with it. Your story has potential and so do you.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
WARNING! If you the reader find young people (over 10 years in age) taking part in sexual acts or any form of sexual interaction between brother and sister to be offensive or disturbing in any way they please leave this page immediately.
By your own admission (and the rules of the site as I understand them), this story needs to be in the Mature Section.

Beyond that, spacing, presentation, the usual.

It is too early to vote or comment IMHO.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #5
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simp View Post
The following is my original work, created completely for the purpose of your enjoyment.

If this is the case - Post it in the Mature Stories Section

MOVED to R18 Mature Stories

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, femdom, lezdom, slave, young