Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Okiidokii

Default Slave camp for Kennedy AND Kody!

(Kennedys POV only)
Kennedy walked and home and worried about her weight.19 and 125 pounds. Most of it was in her gagantuam bust that she kept hiddin in baggy tshirts and skinny jeans.
A screeching sound behing her made her jump around. A ball was shoved and strapped in her mouth. Handcuffs scratched her bony wrists. Is this a sick joke she thought? The drove miles and pulled into a manshion.
They opened a huge gate and led her in to the ornate house. Please dont lock it. That was answered with a click. Then she was led inside. They handed her a peice of paper and she struggled. They responded by pulling her hair into a room. They layed her rudly on the bed. Clicking and water noises and steps filled the room. She tried to speak. Something was shoved in her after her pants were pulled down. Water filled her petite bottom.
Then a huge plug like thing was shoved in. Her clothes were removed and the handcuffs. Then the dark figure ran out and locked the door. She tried to remove the gag to find a lock. She remembered the paper.
Grabbing it she read the words.

(Letter)
You and 10 other girls and 11 other boys were chosen to be part of our program. It works like this. The boys are the masters and the girls are simply slaves. Your new name is what your boy chooses to call you. He is in the other room across from you. You are to follow the instructions or be punished painfully.
Steps:
1. Go take a shower.
2. Don't take out the butt plug or you will be punished
3. Dont release the enema is you have cramps or be punished
4. Dont make noise or be punished
5. Read the slave rules and follow
6. put on collar
7. Press the intercom button 5 times when you are done
8. complete in less than one hour
Slave rules:
1. Your master owns you and your body (Kody is your main master, all other boys you all master too )
2. Dont speak
3. Dont run
4. You will listein or be punished
5. You deserve all punishments
6. If master says you can speak you say yes or no master or answer his question and say master
7. Same rules aply to mistress
8. Masters and Mistresss can call you whatever they want
9. Dont do anything bad
10. You will earn privalges (showering, bathroom, tv, clothes, bra, seeing other slaves,orgasm, ect.)

Kennedy took this all in slowly . Kody was a cute name. What were the punishments? What other privallges? is this legal? Will she be able to go home? Kennedy one time looked at a website. It was called getdare. That night she spanked her self and got quite wet. It was a weird feeling of being a slave. She kinda liked it but hated the idea of staying her. One hour.
Crap! Kennedy showered and felt the intense cramps. She put on the collar and rang the intercom. Kody walked in. He was big and huge and adorable. Her knees sank and he felt sorry. "I..I..I" he began. "Um... Im Kennedy" "No! You broke three rules! You should have called me master, not spoken and i call you slave. Your cute and all but i dont wanna be on the recieving end of mistress punishment for braking A (one) rule and you brooke THREE! I have to call her. Im sorry. " He looked at his packet and puzzed 2 times. A tall women with perfect boobs and a whip walked in. "Whats the problem?" she spoke perfectly. My knees wobbled again. "She..the slave" He began. "Spit it out!" she demanded making me stop breathing for a second. "She told me Im Kennedy and I didnt say she could speak and she didnt call me master and told me her name" He looked like he was gonna cry and throw up. He looked at me. I mouthed its okay. He bit his lip. "Okay then. Three punishments. Room 30 (22 people and 8 mistress's room) is the last people room, Ill take you to room 31 for a check up and room 78 for a punishment. First, expell your Enema slut!" I was confused. They were in the room and I certinally wasnt a slut. I went to the bathroom and expelled and blushed at Kody. He mouthed its okay. Mistress saw him. "IS IT OKAY TO TELL HER ITS OKAY? SHE BROKE THREE OF YOUR RULES! DO YOU NEED A PUNISHMENT?" "No mistress."
He grabbed a leash and clipped it on my collar. He pointed to the floor and i got on my knees. Mistress spoke " Okay room 31 is docter themed and room 78 is well ill let you figure it out on your time and room 100 is training room." She spoke firmly. I dilly dalled looking at Kodys hair. She took her whipped and smacked me on my butt. I whined and she slapped again. She made Kody count to 10. Ouch! Ouch! We got to the room and she opened the door. A metal table with a clipboared on a table up most of the room. But we all saw the closetand Mistress smiled I think. She pulled me up onto the table and mesured me. She spoke softly "This is also your room for supplies." Kody blinked at the closet. "Kody you can speak to her." She pulled me butt cheek apart. Then she grabbed a weird device. She put it inside me. I felt her spead it apart. Then she measured Kody and smiled. "Come here!" "We need to see if you can swallow what he give you and not get sick!" She said firmly. I looked confused and she could tell. "Stupid ass slave! You come here and suck untill something white comes out and you swallow!" I sucked and a salty fluid came out.(She was dumb and didnt know anything about sex really)
I choked a bit and she smiled. Gosh Dammit she was mean.
"Good whore!" I was mad now. "Now pee in her mouth." It tasted horrible. After making me lick his arse she clapped. "Done!" Now we walked to my 3 punishment room. Kody caught on to Mistress's word. "Okay good slut puppy. Follow your master. Are you liking this?" He pulled my gag out and I breathed and recieved slaps and then replied "Yes....Master" The word slipped off my tongue perfectly. I hated it. I hate her. I hated him. I had to serve them now!
The first punishment was being pushed to feel so good and then nothing. A liquid came out of me and Mistress screamed 4! One as being whipped 100 times. The other was doing it anally with Kody. Kody was stupid like me. Mistress grabbed a strap on and deminstrated. "Slave, if that stuff comes out again you will get another punishment." The last punishment was toothpaste related. She was gonna brush my teeth? No, she applied it on a plug and a dick shapped back massager. 5 minutes later, it burned. She tied me up and left me for 20 minutes. Then, we went to the training room. Mistress decided we should do it tomorrow.
She lead us to a room that was for dogs and people. Kody sat down by a bowl of water and oatmeal. I detested oatmeal. I was tied to Kody chair on my knees. She gave him permission to do what the list said. First i served him and then sucked and the was to eat. But eat what? The oatmeal. I gulped the water slowly. Kody wanted me to eat. He shoved my face in the bowl and i ate half. I couldnt finish. He smeared it on me. There were other beautiful girls looking at him and smiling or gasping. Except they wore more devices. One wore chains on her perfect breats and the other had a gag in. One had kity ears and a tail stuck in her bum. They were gorgeous. Kody finished and led me to my room. He pulled from under the bed restraints. I whined. He asked me. "Slave you know I love you" I didnt know what to say. I just said "Yes master" and looked at his brown eyes. He shoved himself into me and played with my uneven tits. He restrained me. Then he slapped me a bit and turned of the lights. The next morning I was dirty, smelly and sore. Mistress came in a 5am and whipped me till i was up and marked. She laughed. I growled. "No No slave. No!" I breathed in.
Kody came in clean and naked. "Training beyotch today, eh, Mistress?" "Yeah." He loved me but insulted me? "YOur leaving in 2 weeks slave if you learn" They dragged me to room 100. Mistress opened the door to 100s of toys and devices. I remember my soreness and dirtyness. " Lets try out these whips? See how your whore like them? Then Vibes?" She wasnt asking and Kody knew that. He grabbed around 20 of them. "5 times per cheek per whip same for breasts and pussy" Whip 1 didnt hurt but over time they started too make marks and hurt. Then they took vibes. First a small one in my arse. The bigger. The a small in my vag then bigger. There were 20 per hole. Last, I made Kody leak and he smeared me in it.

I'll post more later! BYE!!
Things I will do: in room, naked, food, not risk to Heath, pain, (maybe pee), SPANKING, discipline, punishments, forced to do something, alone dare, quiet dares, EASY bondage with household items, shower dares,
Limits: people, hard things, buying stuff like handcuffs,
Risk to health, noticeable, friends or family, having a
Online master, pm ing random people

I can buy supplies If they aren't dirty, for over 18, noticeable

LOVE SPANKING AND DARES PARENTS WONT FIND OUT ABOUT
Okiidokii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
Okiidokii

Thumbs down

Being blonde and blue eyes, I was stupid. Never listen to learn about sex do I didn't understand any of her words. She lent me a book to research a bit.
That night, i slept naked in a cage in the basement with the other girls.
We were all brused slightly and our holes were all I'm pain.
Mistress came in a bucket and game us vibes for our arse and pussy. Wen she saw me
She gave me an orgasm. It felt great. Amazing. Then she told me to never have one again until Master Kody said so.
So all night I tried to not have one but when I woke up I relized a didn't ad was excited!
Today, Kody was gonna do a little bondage. He
Took me to my room and kissed me secretly all over.
We were in love. He then bound me and put toothpaste all over. Tied up my breasts and left me there. I sat for a while in pain. Then Mistress brought in a red candle and ice. She inserted ice in all my holes. Then on my boobs and then she lit the candle. She removed the ice and titled me to my vag was near a whole in the post on the bed. She took the candle and the wax started dripping. Me put my on the phone and put her Bluetooth in. I can hear you. Then she slipped vibes in with toothpaste.
I passed out from pain and pleasure. I woke up
Filthy from coming over and over and the wax and oatmeal
And Kodys body fluids.
The next day, the girls had to clean the whole house with vibes all the way up in our arse and vag. A few girls came and had to lick the toilet clean.
The masters walked around and watched tv well we tidied and did laundry. That
Night we had a session before a present.
We were led to bathrooms. Kody went in the toilet. Then mistress shoved my Face in it. She took a marker and wrote slut on me and whore all over. Kody did me and I washed the bedding. Some masters said the girls could shower with rules. Kody smiled and said "Go take a hot shower slave" and under his breath the mouthed babe.
I washed everywhere and soothed some of my aches. It felt so amazing.
Then the next morning we had a hospital trip. That
Mean we go get an enema and other things.
It sounds crazy but they give us our shots. Our flu shot atleast. Mistress is a nurse on break for a year. But she still has shots.
So I went in the room and their the room was. The strapped me down and gave
Me a chili powder and coffee and soap enema and whipped me. Iade the mistake of letting a little get on mistress and she started over without emptying me. Then she let me go. Then they took a hospital
Bed and strapped me down. My arms to the side, my legs spread, my tita sticking up and my face strapped, gaged but happy.
Then I saw the shots. Mistress took a 10 shots out. I had no idea why they
Were but they were flu shots and tetnus shots. She shot me quickly.
Then she took clean needle and stuck them thru my nipple! I screamed! She took one and stuck it through my vaginal lips. O screamed again. She took them out and slapped me. Then She took me into her room.
They cut my hair amazingly. She periced my ears. I whined. Then she came in with a skimpy dress about 3 inches past my underwear. Barley coving my
Boobies. Then she tightened it. She gave me huge heels.
I looked at Kody. "Tonight is the slut/stripper night. All the girls are toys. You talk to the boys and girls, you still say master but you can talk. Guys do whoever and whatever. Girls, well yeah you know!" I was actually Excited.

MORE ANOTHER DAY
Okiidokii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk