Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-03-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
no1uno
Baby Member

Key Video dares

I dare any female to be locked inside something for at least 10 minutes, then post the video proof online for all to see. You must be wearing underwear or a swimsuit and be barefoot.

Some possible ideas are:

car trunk (no escape lever or folding seats)
suitcase (either hard sided or the zippers padlocked)
locker (padlocked)
Dog cage (padlocked)
storage or luggage trunk (latches fastened and/or padlocked)

An extra bonus of you are tied up or otherwise restrained as well. You must show all restraining and locking/unlocking on camera. It would be even more exciting if you are the type who is reluctant about being locked up and under someone else's control.

Let's see those vids!
no1uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I'm not sure how well you thought this through. I'm pretty sure for what you have in mind you there would have to be another person present for this to work. I believe what you were trying to get at was that there was actually no way for her to get out on her own.

If that is indeed the case and you weren't intending for another person to be there then there is no way that you could do any of them with the exception of the dog cage. That's only a maybe that would work too. She would have to try and do it through the bars with a combination lock. She would have to practrice before hand to see if it was actually possible before you end up in a shit load of trouble.

When you make dares that involve bondage you REALLY have to think about all the possiblities before you have someone do try it. You could put her in a really stupid situation that could get someone hurt or killed.

Also, you're not supposed to request videos or pictures for your own viewing purposes.

Think please.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
box, cage, control, locked, trunk