Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
Fwee

Default 23 Female - Dare me.. (I'm blackmailed...)

Uhmm hi. Yesterday, my sis caught me doing dare and had lots of photos of me!! T-T I've written what exactly happened yesterday below.

She made this account this morning telling me to ask for dares for myself to do. Sis said she will help you out with anything you need in your dares. And to ask me anything you want. My limits are in my siggy.

>> Story of Yesterday <<
Yesterday, I planned to keep a small cucumber cut into half kept in my pussy for my whole trip (for my own sexual arousal) and making my undies messier as we go through the day by taking whatever sauce we have during our meals/snacks breaks and putting them in my panties was the dare.

During lunch, I messed my panties up with coke, tartar sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup, chilli, curry sauce and bbq sauce. As I was wearing skirt and it can't be stained yesterday, I had to sit with the panties, dirtying the seat. Just before we left, my sis did a second check on my seat if I had left my belongings behind and that was when she saw that weird sauce patch on my seat. She made me go to the washroom with her after seeing that my skirt was clean. Right when I entered the washroom, she lifted my skirt to see my messy panties. From there onwards, I was blackmailed by her to let her take lots of photos of me of different poses. Back home, I was made to own up everything including getdare to her.

P.S. > To be honest, I'm actually kind of both excited and scared now because deep inside me, I wanted to do this but I was afraid of the dares given to me. And to me, dares are like challenges to do the weirdest things you don't usually do so I don't really hope that I reject doing them because of my own fear. But now I have a biggest fear besides my limits so I guess I'm pretty much am ready for it now. ((My limits are things that I'll rather have my blackmail exposed than doing them. Please respect them!))
> Anything extremely painful. Dripping candle wax is considered extremely painful. <

My soft limits
> Mild - Moderate pain. <

>> No photos/Cam or asking of contacts. I decline giving them. <<
Fwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

I think for you first night you need to be locked up in a tiny closet by your sister. You can't come out until the sun comes up.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
andyg

1) call someone and edge 2 times while on the phone with 1 minute pause between the edges. For a harder dare do the 2 edges with 1 minute pause between them, then orgasm while on phone.

2) go in front of a window wearing bra and panties only. With the curtains open, stand and face the window and cum. For harder, do it naked, kneel if the window goes to the floor, stand if not. face the window and close your eyes or blindfold yourself, then cum.
andyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Be naked and handcuffed behind your back for 48 hours.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #5
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Any idea how long this blackmailing will last? Might alter my dares.
Are you a virgin? If not, when did you lose your virginity?
What do you look like? As detailed of a description as possible please.
And lastly, random but, how old is your sister? :P
Old 03-06-2011, 12:44 AM   #6
Fwee

Andy I just completed your dare. I called my friend Susie while doing your first dare. Didn't want to called sis because she'll tease me more.. I used ear piece for it so I could free both of my hands.

I was wearing T-shirt, shorts and panties without bra. After chatting for 1 minute, I started of by poking my pussy area with a wooden pencil, rubbing up and down slowly, while teasing my right boob's nipple with my other hand with my index finger. I continued like this, whilst getting faster and faster gradually for about 5 minutes. I did let a couple of squeaky moans out of control but Susie doesn't seem to notice it. Getting pretty aroused, I lift my feet up onto the chair, legs spreading like V-shaped, I started using my fingers to rub my pussy area, with instances of digging my finger in together with the clothes. I continued on for a short while before I felt my first edge.

I took a walk for a glass of water for the 1 minute pause. The second one was easier because I was kinda edgy still. I slid my hands into my pants to rub my clit in a circular direction with my middle finger until I reach my second edge. I quickly gave an excuse to hang up the phone to do the window part.

During these 2 edges, there were many instances where I lost control of my moaning and I sounded so weird which to Susie, sounded anxious.

My window has no curtains and it doesn't reaches the floor. I took off my clothes in a teaseful manner before standing before the window with my nude body, started caressing my perky nipples again with 1 hand and the other digging my pussy. I closes my eyes, fantasizing some fantasies of mine while masturbating off. I felt the rush of my orgasm, both of my legs curved in, clamping my hand at the pussy tightly while I dropped to my knees on the floor, giving a soft but hard moan and I could feel the strong pulse of my orgasm throbbing at my lower abdomen. I stayed like this for a couple of minutes before getting dressed back.

Gosh. Okay. Sockless, I'm going in my closet tonight. Sis is going to lock me with a padlock inside.

Cornbow, I have school tomorrow in the morning. To be honest with you, I won't be able to last more than 20 hours.

And the truths..
[Any idea how long this blackmailing will last? Might alter my dares.]
I don't know.. I'm guessing it probably won't after what she told me this morning. She said, "I've gotten myself an entertainment."
[Are you a virgin? If not, when did you lose your virginity?]
I think I am because I never let a guy penetrate me. I did let them finger me as much as they want but no penetration. I got fingered first when I was 14 on valentine's day.
[What do you look like? As detailed of a description as possible please.]
I'm 5 feet tall. I weigh about 43kg. My skin colour is a littler tanned. My hair is pretty long, it goes down till the end of my back, about 3 fingers away from my butt. I like to do braid my hair in many many ways. It's dark brown in color btw. My face is pretty small and it's shape is oval (according to my hairdresser).My eyes colour are brown too. I have long eye lashes and they're my favourite. I got a big nose though. I have 2 ear piercings on both of my ears. My boobies is 32B.
[And lastly, random but, how old is your sister?]
My sister is 17yo.

> Anything extremely painful. Dripping candle wax is considered extremely painful. <

My soft limits

Old 03-06-2011, 12:50 AM   #7
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Ok so a few basics.
1.)All your underwear except for one pair of panties for when you're on your period are to be given/thrown away.
2.)Your sister is to pick out all of your outfits and meals from this moment on.
3.)You may not go to the bathroom without your sister's permission.
4.)You must sleep completely naked at night, no covers or pillows allowed, at the foot of your sister's bed unless otherwise specified(like tonight).
Old 03-06-2011, 01:00 AM   #8
Fwee

Uhmm, is it okay for me to wear tampons/pads during my period?

And I'll try to give interesting reports if any.

My soft limits

Old 03-06-2011, 01:02 AM   #9
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

That would actually be much better, yes. *nods*

Now for more immediate dares, have your sister tie you up in the backyard and blindfold you. You are, of course, to be naked. It is at her leisure how long to keep you tied up and what to do with you AS LONG AS you do not cum.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:06 AM   #10
Fwee

She's not home yet. ;x

My soft limits

Old 03-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #11
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Do it when she gets home then or, worse comes to worse, tomorrow. When is she back, by the way?
Old 03-06-2011, 01:12 AM   #12
Fwee

She's out with friends. So probably a couple more hours before she comes home.

My soft limits

Old 03-06-2011, 01:16 AM   #13
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Fair enough. Strip please. I want you to tie your legs together from the ankle to just below the knee and gag yourself with a pair of panties. You are to hop from room to room and edge once in every room in your house without using your hands.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:26 AM   #14
tcfd403
getDare Sweetheart

While tied up let her spank you as much as she wants, don't forget to post the count
tcfd403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:26 AM   #15
Fwee

Okay. I'm on it now. Will post my report later.

My soft limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmailed