Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
katay13xo

Heart Exploring the Urges

This is a little introduction of who's who:
(I'm changing names for privacy purposes)

Karly - This is me. I've recently come out as gay, but before this year i was experimenting with a couple friends. I'm the more masculine type if you will.

Megan - This is the girl I've had the most experience with. She's a couple years older than me and she has a boyfriend (I know that sounds bad but they were on a break when this stuff happened)

Jack - Megan's boyfriend, my age and one of my good friends.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Part one (The Hot Tub):

It was at my friends house, one of my best friends house in fact. We were all chilling in the hot tub in the heat of summer after a nice swim in the ice cold pool. This has happened before, truth or dare is when I got my first kiss this summer. I always get excited when someone mentions truth or dare, but today, there were no single girls that I would kiss, much less single guys who I could stomach. Our friend Cherry shouts, "Hey guys, let's play truth or dare!"

The group was all in agreement and we started off going around daring each other, our less experimental friends mostly picked truth because they were afraid what we were gonna do to them. Then finally, the question goes to Megan, from her boyfriend. We usually have rules against that but we decided to ignore them this once.

"Megan, truth or dare?" he said.
"You guys suck at truths, so dare me." She says with confidence.

He ponders what could be a good dare, i watch him think and I get nervous because I've always found Megan quite attractive.

"Megan, I dare you to... Kiss Karly." He says with a grin as little mini gasps come from out other friends.

My heart sinks, I'm thinking, Oh god, what do I do now. She accepts the dare and comes over to me. I usually get nervous right before I kiss someone, my breathing picks up and I get really turned on just thinking about it.

Before I know it, she's right in front of me, as she inches closer I get ready. I start to chuckle in my head a little bit, but I stop myself, I know I have to be serious. She makes the first move and leans in, I meet her half way. Our lips start closed, glistened with the water from the hot tub. Soon, she parts her lips and I let her tongue part mine. Our tongues dance around each other. Her tongue is big, and she shoves it in my mouth forcefully as I do the same to her. Then she slows down and our lips clothes and part.

I must have been holding her cuz I feel my hands drop to my sides. The funny thing is that, I never know where my hands go when I'm in the moment of kissing someone. I keep my eyes closed for a couple seconds while I'm processing what just happened. My mind is running like crazy, that kiss lasted longer than it should have. It was just supposed to be a kiss not a make out. I open my eyes awaiting the reaction of my friends with my cheeks beat red, they've seen me kiss a girl before, but not like that, that was a good minute.

To be continued....

__________________________________________________ _______________

Tell me what you guys think, if people post I'll keep going

Last edited by katay13xo; 02-23-2011 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Typos
katay13xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
Jake_NN_Bake

I like it so far
Good plot and well written!
Can't wait for more
Jake_NN_Bake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
katay13xo

i will post when more people comment
Old 02-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Plz continue great start!!!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
ace1991

Continue please, it's well written and enjoyable to read
ace1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #6
katay13xo

Wink Part 2

Part Two (Into the Woods)

shit. Well, not that many bad looks from people, they were just surprised with me being so open with my sexuality in front of people I'm not so comfortable with.

Whatever. After that she told me I was a good kisser, wow, my second kiss and she tells me I'm a good kisser, that was unexpected. Her kisses were always very wet, my mouth would be covered by the time we're done kissing.

A couple weeks later, her and her boyfriend are on a "break". They're the type of couple that breaks up every other week, even though I haven't told her I think that.

She decided because he decided to take a break, to make him jealous when all three of us went for a walk in our town park's woods. I didn't know how she was gonna do that, but boy was I gonna find out quick.

"So Jack, you said you wanted to take a break, eh?" Megan said walking in between me and him.

"I thought it would be best for the both of us, that way we can stay in our relationship." He replied.

She looks at me devilishly, "Well, you're gonna regret that decision, we should have just gotten back together after our little misunderstanding." She says with a grin.

Oh god. She's gonna do something. She's standing in front of me before I can finish processing it and throws her arms around my neck. "Hey Karly." She says with a smile.

"Hey" I say nervously back.

Then, she pulls herself in and starts kissing me. I close my eyes tight and move my hands to her hips going along with it. Her kiss warms up my entire body, starting from my lips, sounding tingles down my body as out lips open and we start frenching aggressively. Her tongue swirls around mine fast and I do my best to keep up. We kiss a little longer and she parts with a giggle.

What the hell was that. When she pulls away I let go of her and my breath is heavy as a try to regain it. I look over to her boyfriend and he's in shock. I think his mind is as boggled as mine. Then he turns away and shakes his head.

I continue walking, secretly wanting more, but I knew not to get greedy, I got ass and that's all I cared about.

We all walk, me and Jack are pretending nothing happened. All of a sudden, i feel something touch my ass. She had smacked it and now she pinched it. Not gonna lie, it scared the shit out of me. It always scares me when people touch my ass.

After that one kiss, she kept toying with me, stroking my cheek so gently that I got tingles all over. She really knew how to turn me on, and once I get turned on, I stay horny for a while.

We walk back to Jack's car, he's gonna drive both of us home because he's the only one of us that can drive.

I sat in the back seat, still feeling her tongue in my mouth.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Tell me what you think, this one wasn't that good, and there's only one more thing that happened so the next part is going to be the last, sorry for the shortness, but i'm trying to stay as close to what happened as i can.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:51 AM   #7
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

That's a tease don't stop there lol
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:23 AM   #8
katay13xo

when more people comment i'll post the next scene (i'll break it into two parts for u guys cuz i can haha)
Old 02-25-2011, 08:18 AM   #9
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

great story. keep it coming.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #10
EB32

intersting so far! Love it.
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:05 PM   #11
katay13xo