Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-04-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
Sodium

Default 7 day Dare Challenge: Pantie Adventure (Male)

This dare features: cross-dressing, medium to light public humiliation, messy, light pain, and optional very light pee/scat. You shouldn't need a sex dungeon to complete this dare, most items readily available around the house.

This dare will last 1 week, and over this week you will have two resources to manage, one is "tokens", and the other are pairs of panites that you will purchase early on. "Tokens" can be earned by complete more difficult versions of a task, or expended for comforts or for the option to to complete an easier version of a task. Regading panties, during this dare you will have seven pairs of panties that will be your only underwear for seven days (highschoolers read bellow*). You are not allowed to wash any of your panties, but you may change into a new pair at anytime. However, once you change into a new pair you throwout the pair you were just wearing. If at the end of a task you have negative tokens, you must destroy and dispose of one of the pairs of panties you have not yet used for each token you owe. If you run out of panties to wear, you loose. Finnaly. during some tasks you will be presented with a choice. Once you mentally commit to a choice you must complete it or suffer a forfit.

*If you are in school and have gym or some engagement that requires you to change or shower publicly, directly beforehand you may change so that you are either wearing male underwear overtop of the panties, or change into male underwear as long as once you are finished you once again change into your panties.

Day 1.

Receive one bonus token for starting the dare.
Start your day off by drinking at least 1 liter of Water.

<Task>
Spoiler:
At some point today you are going on a shoping trip to buy a pack of 7 or more cotton panties in a bikkini or breif cut. However, before you can do so, you must finish a second liter of water. Once at the store you have several choices to make.
1. The panties you buy should be at least half coloured or patterned. However, you can choose to buy a pack of all whites (Cost 1 token)
2. Buying a bra wil provide you with opertunites to earn more tokens in the future. Find one that will fit you and is at least a B cup. Buy a white bra:(Earn 1 token) Buy a Pink, Red, or Purple Bra: (Earn 3 tokens)
*If you cant find one you want at the store you got your panties at you may shop eleswere.

Choice:
A. You may purchase any number of aditional iteams to disguise or distract from your panties and if asked about them you may provide any excuse you want.
B. You may only purchase your panties and a bra if you chose to. You must use a human cashier. You must reply that the panties are for you in the event that anyone asks why you are buying them. Completion: (Earn 1 Token) Forfit: (Loose 2 tokens)
C. If one is available, you may use a self check out (Cost 1 token)

Once you have paid for your panties if yor pack contained more then seven pairs, find a garbage can, open your package and throw out excess pairs starting with the white ones if there are any. Now you must find the nearest non-individual washroom. Once in the washroom, go into one of the stalls and change into your first pair of panties and either pocket, or throw out your male underwear. Now it's time to releave that full bladder of yours.

Choice:
Must be completed within 5 mins, no waiting for traffic to die down. Time Forfit: (4 tokens)
A. You may pee in a stall, but you must do so through your panties
B. You may pee at a urinal, but you must drop your pants to your ankles and keep your panties over your ass (if you are wearing a coat you must place it at your feet)
C. You may pee normaly in a stall (cost 1 token)

Remember, you loose a pair of panties for every token you are in debt.

Congradulations on Completing your first task!. Now that you have your panties, you must follow a few rules:
1. Unless otherwise instructed, you may only remove them to bathe or to switch into another pair.
2. If you want to cum, you must do so into your panties.
3. If you have ever read ahead it will cost you 1 token for each day, payable the morning you start the new day.
4. If you are too busy, or unable to complete a day, you may take as much extra time as you need as long as you keep wearing your panties.

Your free for the rest of the day as long as you follow the rules. Sweet dreams!

Last edited by Sodium; 02-05-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Sodium for this post:
Old 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
giveme1more

Default Im In

Im In. just finished my shopping trip and am back at home.
Purchased panties and a pink bra, used self checkout.
In the restroom i peed through my panties (ohhh i needed to empty my bladder)
Now Im sitting in my living room debating whether to ad some cum to my panties or not.
Cant wait for day 2
giveme1more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
zooman

i'm in too, can we get thongs for a bonus?
zooman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
koopa

will do when i have a chance to buy them on my own and when my family isnt around
koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:20 AM   #5
Sodium

Day 2.

Spoiler:
Today, from after breakfeast until you Wake up tommorow morning you are going to keep a egg in the gusset of your panties, tucked right in behind your ballsack. Becareful not to break it, because the only way to clean up the mess is to switch out into a new pair. You may even want to bring an extra pair with you just incase.
Raw: (Free!) Hard Boiled: (Cost 1 token)
Option: Keep it in from breakfeast until you go to sleep (Cost 1 token)

Next, If wish to smoke or consume alchol you must pay one tocken for the priviledge.

Before you eat your breakfeast go back to your room and rub your cock with one of your panties. You may not cum, and you must keep your self hard for at least 5 minnets. Enjoy eating your breakfeast with your bonner pushing against your panties.
Option: Eat with someone else and keep yourself hard for the entirty of breakfeast. (Earn 1 Tocken)
After you are done eating go back to your room and continue to stroke your cock with a pair of panties for another 5 mins. After this you may cum if you wish but you know where it has to go.

Today you are going to keep a egg in the gusset of your panties, tucked right in behind your ballsack. Becareful not to break it, because the only way to clean up the mess is to switch out into a new pair.
Raw: (Free!) Hard Boiled: (Cost 1 token)

Finnally, you should drink at least a litre of water before your task, because today your First Task today is to work up a good sweat.

<Task>
Option 1: Gate some good ol' fashion exercise!
For your exercise you have three choices:
A: You will wear sweat pants with the drawstring undone, and either an apple/potatoe in each pocket, or a can of pop in 1 pocket.
B: You can dress as you wish but you must keep clothpins on your nipples for the duration of this task.
C: You may dress as you wish (Cost 1 Tocken)
First you are going for a 20 min jog. After the jog you must complete 50 jumping jacks, 25 push ups and 25 sit ups.

Option 2: Public sauna or steam room.
Your options here are:
A: Go into the sauna with just a towel wraped around your waist.
B: You may wear swimming trunks over your panties. (Cost 1 Token)
NOTE! if you choose to swim or shower while you are there you must first remove your panties, the only way you are allowed to get clean panties is to wear is to switch into another pair.

Option 3: Stay at home and do nothing.
First, for being such a lazy sissy, you will either pay 1 token, or intentionally break the egg in your panties and leave it there for the duration of this task. Next, you will get a wooden spoon and spank yourself 50 times on each ass cheek. Once you finish your punishment you will wrap saran wrap around your legs, waist and chest. Then put on some sweat pants, two teeshirts, a sweater, and a toque. Then wrap yourself in a comfortor and do what ever you please for the next hour and a half before taking everything off.

Your final task of the day is completely optional but it is your big chanche to earn tokens for today. Some time before you go to bed, you may take any number of your panties that you are not currently wearing and hang them on a visable branch of a tree somewhere off of your property. You will earn 1 token for each pantie you hang tis way as long as each pair is on a different tree. You may not retreave them until at least 7:00 am the next day, and if they're gone your shit out of luck... Sleep tight and hope your the only pervert in your neighborhood.

Last edited by Sodium; 02-05-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:50 AM   #6
Sodium

Note: I added 2 more rules to page 1. Don't worry they aren't game changers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooman View Post
i'm in too, can we get thongs for a bonus?
I wouldn't recommend it. There are some days that you may well be able to do with a thong but many of the mess components have the caring capacity of a bikini or brief in mind. If you really wanted to add thongs to your line up you would be increasing the difficulty for yourself because there will be some situations where you will be forced to switch out. Last of all don't use any underwear you aren't fully prepared to damage or loose.

Last edited by Sodium; 02-05-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #7
Abaldron42
Baby Member

Of all the dares I have read on here this one is really well written. I can't shop yet to start, but will as soon as I can. The rule change will ensure that I can't gain any advantage though...
Abaldron42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
Saul

Great idea! Going to start this tomorrow i think.

dislikes: too messy, wedgies, public, anything i think would be too noticable, family
Saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:17 AM   #9
Sodium

Day 3.

Spoiler:
If you wish to smoke or consume alcohol today you must pay 1 token for the privilege.

If you want to use toilet paper today you must pay 1 token.

When you wake up today you will once again masturbate with panties for 5 mins before breakfast, and five mins after.
Option: Eat with someone else and keep yourself hard for the entirty of breakfeast. (Earn 1 Token)

After breakfast, if you will roll two dice and multiply the results by three. This is how many clothespins you will attach to your panties from now until the end of todays task. Clothspins atached to different places are worth different ammounts.
Clothspins on the bottom leg bands in the front are worth x1
Clothspins on the bottom leg bands in the back are worth x2
Clothspins on the top band sticking up are worth x3
Option: Write "Sissy" on all of the pins and atatch them so the words are facign away from your body (Earn 1 token)
Finnally, write the number of pins you attached on your dick.

Now you must wait until you eat lunch before doing the next task

<Task>
For you task today your going on a short walk. On you walk you will travel a set ditance and find a place to remove your panties. You will then remove each pin and atatch it to your body, with the first two going onto your nipples. Once all the pins are removed, you will then put your panties in your mouth or if you chose to wear one, in your bra. Your start and end point for this walk will either be:
A. Your home (Free)
B. Any place of your choosing (Cost 1 token)
Before you leave for your trip take off your pants and count your clothpins. For every pin that you are missing you must now attatch two more. Next you must decide what you want to wear:
A. Regular cloths and carry the panties in your mouth.
B. A bra to carry your panties
Option: If you wear a bra, before removing your panties take off your shirt, and do not put it back on until you have atatched evey cloths peg and replaced your pants (Earn 1 token)

Now to determine the distance, once again roll two dice. This number is how many blocks you must travel, or the number of pace x60. If you wish to reroll a dice, you may do so at the cost of 1 token for each dice rerolled. You may take as many rerolls as you have tokens, but the rerolled result stands even if it is higher then the original dice.

Tonight before you go to bed, if you want to give your boys a chance to breath you may wear your panties on your head. If you choose to do this you must take off your panties, exhale until there is no air left in you, then take a deep lung filling breath with your nose in the crotch of your panties.

Last edited by Sodium; 02-06-2011 at 05:20 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:55 PM   #10
snorlax
Account Banned

How could I do this at home without my parents knowing about it???
I'm 17 and can drive, but my parents are quite the snoops.
snorlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:26 AM   #11
Sodium

Day 4.

Spoiler:
If you wish to smoke or consume alcohol today you must pay 1 token for the privilege.

Once again if you want to use toilet paper today you must pay 1 token.

In addition, if your shower last longer then 5 mins, you must also pay 1 token.

If you find that your expenses are adding up or you suspect it may be wise to keep a decent stockpile of tokens handy, from now on, once each day you may collect a token for wearing a bra from the end of one meal until the begining of the next. So thats from breakfeast to lunch, lunch to dinner, or dinner until breakfeast (counts for the day you ate dinner on, not the next.)

By, now you should be well familiar with your morning ritual. Masturbate for five before and five after, with a token for keeping it up through breakfeast and eating with a friend.

As far as todays tasks are concerned you have a choice to make.

<Task>

First, you will use your sharpie to write "Sissy" either on your belly, just below your belly button. Or you wil write it both on the waistband at the back of your panties, and along the ass of them.

Option A: All day.
You will keep both your phone and walet in your panties today. Option: just your walet (Cost 1 token) In adition, you will purchase at least 1 thing today with money from your walet. You may also lower your pants or raise your panties so that 1 inch of them is exposed (Earn 1 token).

Option B: Done with quickly
You will temoprarily wear your panties on the outside of your pants. Then you will tag four different road signs and pee on 1 tree. Option: Forget the tree (Cost 1 token.) If you do this while the sun is up you will earn 1 token.

Tonight, just before you sleep, if you wish to cum without doing so into your panties, you may do so as long as you eat it all and do not brush your teath afterwards.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #12
Saul

hmmm. Is it now the 4 day pantie dare?

dislikes: too messy, wedgies, public, anything i think would be too noticable, family
Saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:28 AM   #13
Sodium

Sorry, a combination of genuine writers block and a bit of jadedness. When i outlined the dare, I only actually had 6 days worth of ideas, brashly assuming that i would be able to come up with something along the way. In addition, I have some light reservations about the safety of day 6's task (i wouldn't mind feedback if your reading it, and as always, if your doing the dare and it doesn't seem prudent, then don't).

Regarding the jadedness, I should first admit that I am something of a Pre Madonna. I have always been a fan of the would you rather, and had hoped to get feedback on what options people where taking as they went through the days and was disappointed. I recognize that a 7 day commitment can require some arangment and planning and that to expect participation and feedback as the dare was hot off the press was somewhat unrealistic. I'm going to flesh out my outline with a less polished writing style so if anyone is doing it they may be able to continue. For now I'll just combine day 5 and 6.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:29 AM   #14
Sodium

Day 5-6
Spoiler:

Toliet paper cost 1 token
>5min shower cost 1 token
Can wear bra meal to meal for 1 token

Normal morning ritual.
Sometime during next two days complete task.

<Task>
A: McDonnalds drive through: Order your meal, and find a place to park. Drop pants to floor. Take food out and set it aside to cool for at least 5 min. When cool, put food, including any ketchup or dipping sauces you want into your panties. At this point you may pull your pants up, but for saftey reasons you must let the food sit for another 5 mins, and have your full weight on your but for at least 1 min before driving. eat meal out of panties once home
Option: wear white t shirt w/ bra (1 token)

B: McDonalds order in: Order your meal to go. If its hot, allow some time to cool before going into a washroom and putting everything but your drink into your panties. Do not eat until you are home. (earn 1 token.)
Option: wear bra (earn 2 tokens)

C: Picknick: Place a sandwitch in the ass of your panties. Poor salad dressing into the front along with carrots and cellary sticks. Go to a park and eat your meal from your panties.
Option: wear white shirt and bra (1 token)
option: go down slide before eating (1 token)
Old 02-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #15
nicknick0912
Account Banned

sounds fun i will do it
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk