Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-15-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
joeman

Default 17/M/US/Slave seeks F/Master

First off, I am a 17 year old male who is interestedin finding a mistress/female to control me. I am experience I'm this and I am very loyal.

I have been a slave or other mistresses before but they. Were short lived because my mistresses were experimenting with slavery. I do live with my family so obviously webcam sessions will be limited but I can take digit cam pictures occasionally. Even though I am the slave I don't want to be in a relationship where my mistress only wants to get pictures of me; I want a greater control of my life.

For my limits I am pretty hard on no permenantly damaging stuff, or large publicirders. I am ok, and would like, being instructed on what I must wear. Crossdressing is ok aslonh as it is jot visible around my parents or peers. When my patents are out I will be able to have webcam sessions but as I said these will be seldom. Humiliation and embarrassment is ok. Also messy orders like BEng put in a diaper I also ok. Anything that I missed I could personally gonober with you if you decide to honor me.

One thing you will not have to worry about with me I'd a slave who will back out after a couple days. I am also very loyal and will take pictures of clothing orders as proof.

Lastly, I live in the bay area on California and i am opened to anyone who would like to be a realtime mistress of mine for a weekend or even a day.

To reply to either requests you may p.m. me, email me at [email protected], or reply.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
joeman

if anyone would like my i.m. it is shehadehd for hotmail, yahoo, and a.i.m. So i'm still open
Old 12-27-2007, 07:58 PM   #3
joeman

i guess male or female is ok now.

Advertisements
Kink Talk