Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
SarahM

Default 17F - (easy?) semi public

As i mentioned in a previous thread, the idea of (semi)public dares is not really something i have done, and is something that both excites and scares me. maybe you have some suggestions for some easier dares i could consider to get me started?

please note - i have only been naked as part of a dare once (and inside), and i have been outside in only underwear once (at night). i will consider anything, but to begin with will only attempt a few.
SarahM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
Darkhavok

Hi there,
what about this one:

Buy a cheap string

Go to a public toilet (one with several cabines)

Go in one cabin and take of all your clothes, but don't lock the cabin
Bring yourself to the with rubing the new string on your pussy edge
now let your clothes in the one cabin and go to another
let this door unlocked, too

bring yourself to another edge, the same way as above, take a pen and write dirty cumslut on your body

Now another edge, do it like the other two times and go out of that cabin, now go to the washbowl and clean your hands,

Go back to the first cabin and put your clothes back on, take the string and enter the male toilet, take a piece of paper and write" a little present" and leave it there with the string.

When you come back home, you can come

I know it's not that easy, but you can take care if you are alone or not in the toilet

Last edited by Darkhavok; 01-25-2011 at 07:13 AM.
Darkhavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
mrk

Some dice dares for you to try:

Flashing in public
At the mall dare
Without a bra
Wet and muddy
Pizza dare (classic!)
School (or i guess college) dare

Have fun!
mrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #4
Life

Wink

A few really easy ones since your obviously not ready for some crazy daring stunt hahaha

1. Go outside in your underwear again, although at one point you must pull up your bra above your breasts and pull down your panties a little bit, even if its just for a few seconds.

2.Try go outside in just a towel haha

3. Go to a window in your house that can be seen from the street and turn all the lights off and then strip as far as you dare and you must stand there for at least 1 minute haha

Lastly, go to your mail box, (if its close), if its not then just to the road in only a long T-shirt and collect the mail haha

Hope these are what your after enjoy

Always show the love you bear for the people most important to you, as you never know when they may leave your life forever...
Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:58 AM   #5
nicknick0912
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
A few really easy ones since your obviously not ready for some crazy daring stunt hahaha

1. Go outside in your underwear again, although at one point you must pull up your bra above your breasts and pull down your panties a little bit, even if its just for a few seconds.

3. Go to a window in your house that can be seen from the street and turn all the lights off and then strip as far as you dare and you must stand there for at least 1 minute haha

Lastly, go to your mail box, (if its close), if its not then just to the road in only a long T-shirt and collect the mail haha

This is a good one i will try it to.
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:02 AM   #6
SarahM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post

yeah these are the sort of ones i am looking for to start with. i will let you know how i get on
Old 01-26-2011, 07:04 AM   #7
SarahM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrk View Post
thank you! i think i will try some of these. will let you know how i get on. will try something easier first, though
Old 01-26-2011, 07:36 AM   #8
nicknick0912
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrk View Post
I will try this also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:31 AM   #9
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Go out for a walk dressed as usual. While you are out, take off your bra (you don't have to take anything else off). Put your bra in your pocket/bag. Don't put it back on until you are home.

If you enjoy it, try it again but taking off your bra and panties.
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk