Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
Tessabee

Default Holiday dares?!?!

So me and my 2 friends are going on holiday to greece this summer for 3 weeks, were doing this dare a day thing we have stuff like kiss a random, hit on a girl, say "if you know what I mean" after every drink order. but we need more!! nothing (tooo) sexual please... Were up to have a crazy drunk time though with embarassing and stupid stuff. help me out!! we want airplane and travelling stuff toooo, oh and were 18 and just graduated so this summer has to be aammmaazing, help me make it this way
Tessabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #2
deschut
Distinguished Member

Definately take dice along, the can make it way more random ;-) And obviously enjoy the holidays!

Here are some things you could do;
- Have toiletpaper hanging out your swimwear if you went to the toilet (you can do a game to decide which of you has to do it)

- On the plane, play a dice game, and the loser each time has to go to the toilet (both because these are allways crowded, and you get some strange faces if it's the same person over and over :P)

- While at the beach, ask a random girl to put sunlotion on your back, continue that until you succeed

- While swimming in the sea, swim towards a guy and tell him you lost your swimming outfit. Lets see if he keeps staring until you get out of the water ;-)

- Try and get into a nightclub when all 3 of you are wearing your swimming outfits

- While tanning, and lying on your stomach, exchange your bikini tops (, variation could be doing this in the water also)

- In the supermarket, talk to loudly to one of the other girls and ask her 'Do you need condoms <name>?' :P

- Kiss eachother passionately in a bar (makes it hotter if its for real, but you could fake it also), and see what attention that gets

- Set an alarm in the middle of the night and jump into the hotel pool

- Same as above, but go skinny dipping in the sea

- During one day of the holidays wear the most awkward combination of clothes your able to find

- When in a town/market, tell a random guy that you are tired, and if he's willing to carry you home to the appartment

Enjoy ;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:44 AM   #3
jimb0
Account Banned

One night when you are planning on going out to party i dare you all to wear sexy underwear. Once you have left your hotel/flat/apartment etc you are not allowed to remove your underwear for any reason, so if you need to pee you will have to do it through your underwear. If you're more daring then when you need to pee you shouldn't go to the toilet, but instead do it on the dance floor or at the bar etc.

Another one, all wear thongs on a night out and make sure they are showing above your skirt/shorts etc.

On another night instead of choosing your own outfits you should choose outfits for each other, so you all pick an outfit each from your chosen friend's clothes, you can make it as skimpy as you wish.

One day when you go sun bathing you should go in your underwear instead of a bikini; if you're more daring each roll a dice:
1&4 = thong
2&5 = boy shorts
3&6 = regular knickers/briefs

Hope you like these.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:37 AM   #4
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

wear a skirt on the plane and have it tucked into the pack of your panties and the side of your panties as you walk out of the tiolets slowley, try and wear see through panties, or a see through thong, also put your headphones in and listen to music loudly so that you can egnore people trying to tell you about your panties

do tis every time you go to the bathroom whilst in a skirt on your holiday
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:21 AM   #5
bee9
getDare Succubus

1. Do not take any underwear with you at all (except for a sealed envelope with two plain white panties for your period).

2. Take only skirts, no pants or shorts. That's Greece!

3. If you will get lucky and encounter a rainy day in Greece - wear white t-shirts (or blouses) that will turn transparent when wet and go outside.

4. Do not take down date offers while on holiday (be safe though).

5. Make sure to play a spinning bottle and strip poker with some guys at least once a week.

6. Make a competition with a loser buying booze for all three of you and the winner choosing which one to buy. The competition could the number of (different) cocks sucked a month prior to the holidays (or during the first week of holidays) or who will flash her boobs to the highest number of guys. The competition should be fair and only public, so all three of you will witness it.

Enjoy!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #6
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

on the plane wear a very loose top and pretend to be asleep for a while
let your top slip down so at least one of your tits is out, when and if someone tries to wake you, just groan and shrug, do not get up for at least five minuets unless of course someone is shaking you frantically ha ha
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
Old 01-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #7
Tessabee

@ Jimb0 I always wear sexy underwear, And I'd prefer not to pee on them..
Tessabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #8
jimb0
Account Banned

If you don't want to pee on your sexy underwear you and your friends could shop for some cheap, pretty underwear to take for this dare.
If you'd rather not do it at all then skip it out and complete the others
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:32 AM   #9
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

remember that you will be in a skirt on the plane whilst doing the other dares, but once you have completed those dares, you will do this one

when on the plane flag down one of the flight attendants and ask her if you can talk to her privatly (or if your extra brave just ask her thier at your seat)
your going to ask her: if its ok that you take your thong/panties off, because you have a little rash downstairs and your panties are rubbing against you and causing you pain, you wouldent normally ask but jeans also cause you pain which is why you choose to wear a skirt and you dont want to be in trouble for public indecency, if your lucky she will answer you yes or no simply striaght away, if not then she may go and ask the captin or co- workers about your question and drag out the humilliation

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, drunk, girls, holiday