Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
mynameiserik

Rainbow Random Number Dare [SINGLE][PG-13]

Hello all, this is my first post here so feedback is much appreciated.

This game is based using a random number generator (random.org), but you can easily change it up to use dice instead. This is a game to control your masturbation for a certain period of time. Sentences in bold is me playing the game to show you how it's done.

First pick:
Set the Random Number Generator (RNG) to pick from one to any number you'd like. This pick is the number of days this dare will last, so make sure that you can keep it up for 30 days if that's your maximum number!
I set mine from 1-10, and got 9. I have 9 days to complete my dare.

Second pick:
Double the number from your first pick, then set your RNG from one to this number. The number generated will be the number of times you must masturbate during your dare.
I have 9 days, so I set my RNG from one to 18. I got 6, so I must masturbate 6 times in 9 days.

Third pick:
Set your RNG from zero to the number you got in the second pick. This is the number of times that you are allowed to come during your dare.
I set my RNG from zero to six...and I got zero! Oh no, I cannot come at all!

Fourth+ pick:
This is done before each time you masturbate. Set your RNG from one to however many minutes you have to yourself. This is the number of minutes you must masturbate before, if allowed by the third pick, you may come.
I have ten minutes, so I set the RNG from one to ten, and get four. I masturbate for four minutes, but sadly am not allowed to come due to the third pick.

RULES:
During the entire dare, you can only masturbate/come the number of times determined by your picks. You cannot do more or less, and you cannot do anything else that might cause you to come (sex, etc). If you fail to follow these rules, for instance if you are not allowed to come but you do, you must complete a punishment at the end of the dare.

PUNISHMENTS:
Keep track of how many times you fail over the entire dare, including extra or missed masturbation sessions, or coming when not allowed. Then set your RNG from one to six (or roll a die!) and follow as below.
1 - Multiply your number of failures by 2, place a clothespin on each nipple, and leave the pins on for that many minutes.
2 - Multiply your number of failures by 3 and place that many clothespins on your nipples/genitals and leave them there for five minutes.
3 - Multiply your number of failures by 5 and spank yourself medium-hard that many times on each ass cheek.
4 - Multiply your number of failures by 10 and keep a vibrator on high against your genitals for that many minutes while going about your day.
5 - Multiply your number of failures by 20 and masturbate without coming for that many minutes - if you come, you must pick again and do another punishment!
6 - Multiply your number of failures by 100 and spank yourself hard that many times on each ass cheek.

Again, it's my first try, so post and tell me how you did, and let me know what you think! I'm only on the first day of mine, so l'll post later letting you know how the rest of it goes. In the meantime, happy to be here!

Likes: Self-bondage, moderate/severe pain, spanking, training/challenges, denial, large objects, clothespins, nipple play, enemas

Dislikes: Anything public or involving other people, poop/pee except enemas, ice, and illegal things...

So let's play...

Last edited by mynameiserik; 12-24-2010 at 07:32 AM.
mynameiserik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to mynameiserik for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, masturbation, number, random, spank