Whom was torched by another.
From the darkness of the night snow,
To the bondage from long ago.
Against her will,
Her life Going downhill,
Young teenager Janet,
Wishes she could leave the planet.

CHAPTER I - TRUST

Deception. A funny thing, isn't it? You trust someone with almost your whole life, and then they turn around, and betray you. Trust. Honesty. These are things that for a large part of my life I didn't credit anyone with. I don't think I ever will be able to trust someone again like I did before.

I was sitting on a bench in the city park with my boyfriend, Ryan. It was a calm, December evening. We were spending it together because earlier that day we both got out for Winter break, a whole week of freedom from the chains of school. I held his had, and looked into his eyes. The freezing air hit my face, hard, but I never broke my eyes on him. He eventually looked at me too, and we stared into each other’s hearts.

"I love you," I told him, as I had many times before. I meant it with my whole heart, every last bit of me. I loved him so much, and yet he was the only boy I ever felt like this for.

"I love you too," I replied. He kept staring into my eyes, and then he leaned over and touched his lips to mine. The contrast between the cold air and his warm lips was an amazing sensation. We kissed for god knows how long before he pulled his lips away, and sat back. I checked my watch, and realized it was past midnight. It wasn't a problem that our parents would be worried about us, however; they all went on a business trip together. They figured we were mature enough to handle ourselves.

I suggested that we should go back to his place, and he agreed. As we got into his car, I pulled out my cell phone, and texted my best friend sense pre-K. Her name was Alexi. We had always trusted each other with everything; she even told me that she was lesbian. In the text, I said “We’re heading back to his place now. I think we’re finally going to have a chance to do it”.

When we finally did get back to his place, we led me to his room. We got on his twin sized bed; it was small, but I didn’t care. I was finally going to get a chance to sleep with my boyfriend. I started by pulling off his shirt, and I then stroked his muscles, and felt his chest. He was skinny, and strong, some of the many reasons why I loved him.

He then took off my shirt, showing my pink and blue bra. I was a sized 28-A, small, but according to him, just the way he liked them. He felt my stomach while we exchanged a brief 5 second kiss, and then he reached behind my back, and undid my bra, taking it off. My breasts fell into plane view of him, and he leaned over and kissed them.

I then leaned down to his waist, and pulled down his jeans and boxers, and threw them off the bed. He then did the same with my jeans and panties. Now, I leaned down to his penis and started stroking it. He was so sexy, and I’m sure I was too. I placed his dick into my pussy, and moved my waist back and forth. He did too. His penis kept moving and moving and moving, it was the most glorious sense I ever had. I loved it. I loved him. I loved everything. When we both finally climaxed, we kept his penis in me until we both fell asleep. Little did I know an evil mind was watching the whole time.
“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dark Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
Dark Lake

Also, this is my first story. Any and all comments would be lovely.
Chears.
Dark Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

this is awesome..........

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Did this story die or are you still thinking about what to write?

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:14 AM   #5
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutpup View Post
Did this story die....?
No, he's on posting probation , which means he can't post right now

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk