Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2010, 08:45 AM   #1
amazingmrboo

Smile 4 boys and truth or dare

Hi, This is my first story on getdare i have read them for a while but only just wrioting one now! this story begins slowly but please be patient because it does get interesting!

Characters

Adam (me)
Tall, not too fat not too skinny
Dark brown hair
Sexuality: Straight but likes to do some gay things
Elliot
Tall, Skinny
Fair hair
Sexuality: Gay (secretly)

Jack
Tall,Skinny
Brown hair
Age 13
Sexuality:strait

John
Small,Skinny
Grey/Brown Hair
sexuality: Not sure

Chapter 1:
It was Friday and Adam,Elliot and John went to school (Jack dosent go to their school) Last lesson was P.E they had an alright day and it got to P.E (rugby) They all had a great game of rugby in the pouring rain Elliot is a rugby player so he played great! They got back to the locker rooms and they all had to get a shower(the showers were amazingly hot) Adam loved having a shower and so did Elliot but John was less keen and he was more private! Adam has a thing about Underwear though and he likes to see what everyone is wearing! He caught glimpse of Elliot's Black and white boxers. But then elliot caught him looking they both laughed it off and starting singing Bob Marley! That night it was planned that John, Elliot and Adam would have a sleepover! Adam also invited Jack over on his way back from school because he saw him over the road at his house. That night was about to get interesting...

Last edited by amazingmrboo; 12-12-2010 at 09:37 AM.
amazingmrboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
amazingmrboo

Wink

The sleepover:
"Y'aright" Jack shouted as he came through Adam's front door. All of Adam's friends just walk in now because they come over so often!! A few minutes later John and Elliot walked in together! They all went straight upstairs and played a game of snooker! Adam and Jack beat John and Elliot easily and then after a while they got bored and they went to adam's bedroom to think of what to do next!
Adam's bedroom was reasonably sized and he had two massive walk in cupboards at either side of his bedroom. The 3 visitors sat on his bed and Adam sat on his stool. They thought about what to do for about 10 minutes but then Elliot and Adam talked the other two into playing truth or dare...
Old 12-12-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
amazingmrboo

plzz comment i will post the next part tommorow(i am at english time so in a bout 10 hours i will post) ENJOY
Old 12-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #4
RoboDawg
Account Banned

Location: up your bum, around the corner... all the way to california :)

maybe a bit more detail?... im liking where its going.. i think lol... write more
RoboDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
drawdekcollop

Send a message via MSN to drawdekcollop
Default Hey

I'm liking the story so far. I look forward to reading more.
drawdekcollop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:18 AM   #6
amazingmrboo

Default The sleepover gets interesting

The boys then decided that they would truth or dare each other in this order
Adam truth or dares Elliot
Elliot truth or dares Jack
Jack truth or dares John
John truth or dares Adam
The game then started
First of all Elliot decided he wanted a truth and Adam asked him:
Have you ever kissed a girl? he replied no. They all then said Truth and the round went like this
What is your ideal girl? blonde and curvy he replied
What underwear are you wearing? John hesitated and said black boxers
WHo do you fancie? Jess Adam finished off

We decided you would alternate so if ypu had truth then you would have dare!

so adam started by daring Elliot to give himself a massive wedgie he did it with ease we sud now all see the black and white boxers he was wearing before
Elliot then dared Jack to do the same but he couldnt unpick it! Jack did it and he was wearing tight red boxers
Then Jack dared John to do the same but this was the suprise john was very hesitant but then did it and to our suprise he started pulling and he had tighty whities on!!! None of us could stop laughing he was wearing the underwear all the little kids wear!!
Anyway the game carried on and John dared me to do the same I did it quickly revieling my green and black striped boxers.
The truth round then was very boring we asked each other about sexuality but we all said we were straight and we all were apart from Elliot!
After that boring truth round we decded that we would just do dares and you can't copy any of the previous ones!

Firstly adam dared Elliot to pull a moony and hold i for 10 secs he did this!
Then Elliot dared Jack to do a pretend strip tease he did it and didnt take any clothes off!!
THen jack dared John to pull his trousers down for 10 seconds but leave his little boy pants on he was so shocked he had to do this but he eveentually did it to his disliking! we all so those small tight white briefs It was hilarious his bum was held in and made it look perfectly shaped and it held his cock in so well. Finally John put his trousers back on and because Adam had suggested that dare to Jack he got revenge!! JOhn dared Adam to strip all the way down to his boxers but he didnt care they had seen him like this before at swimming. Then Adam decided he would set a group dare to the rest then they can give him three individuval dares they agreed
This next part is amazing and it all hots up wait untill tmorow to find out the next part and what the dares are

Please comment if you like this also if you could give me som,e constructive critisicm that would be great!! Thanks

Last edited by amazingmrboo; 12-14-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I like the story, but reading through it before posting will help a lot. Checking for grammar and punctuation makes the story so much easier to read, and will help improve the quality.
Keep writing and posting, but maybe put each chapter in Word first to check for spelling/grammar.

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #8
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not usually a negative critic, but I can't understand a single thing said. Can you please restructure it to something that makes it easier to distinguish who's saying what to who, and restructure the sentences so they don't seem like a 10 year old wrote them? Last thing, I find stories are better when the characters speech isn't narrated, but voiced by them. For example: "Jack, do you pick truth or dare?" Elliot asked. Sorry I know it's harsh but it's what I have to say.

Last edited by WowwieGoesWoof; 12-13-2010 at 06:39 PM.
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:35 AM   #9
amazingmrboo

soz about the wait but still can'y post for another 24 hours at least but i will try when i can
Old 12-15-2010, 08:59 AM   #10
amazingmrboo

Then Adam decided he would set a group dare to the rest then they can give him three individuval dares they agreed

Adam thought for a second then said "I dare all three of you to swap underwear for the rest of the game" The boys were shocked but then Elliot and jack started arguing cos neither of them wanted Johns underwear. They played Rock,Paper,Scissors and Jack won so Elliot had to wear johns tighty wighties (this wasnt a pretty sight). Then it was Elliot,John and jacks turn to in turn dare Adam. They were all starting to enjoy this now!!

John just dared him to give himself a wedgie which was easy but one of his balls popped out they all laughed but he quickly sorted himself out! Then Jack dared Adam to put on every pair of underwear in his draw and every other players. Adam did this the other players covered up with cushions and adam looked hilious his boxers on the bottom and John's tightie wighties on top! but they were all shocked that Adam also had a pair of little red briefs and little yellow briefs. None of the boys could believe it and they thought he was the more mature one of the group! The final dare came from Elliot which was just to keep the briefs and tighty wighties on he did this and all the other players wore some boxers.

They decided this game was getting boring so they then stopped and that is my story did you like it!!
Old 12-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #11
amazingmrboo

please comment please comment please comment PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Old 12-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #12
paingame4

Smile

getting better keep it up

my penis is getting stiffer and stiffer
paingame4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

It was good. Welldone.
If that was the end of the story, I advise you to carry on.. If there wasn't anymore that happened, then make it up.

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:30 AM   #14
amazingmrboo

Star 1

ha ha i will carry it on for pain game 4!!! wanna get in touch m8te meybe a game of truth or dare between us!

After that they decided they would just do dares and they have to get more serioius! And that they would all give a dare to one person in turn. Firstly they would dare Elliot. The dare was to go completely naked!! He wasnt comfertale with this but he slowly did it! he had a medium size 4.5 inch cock! Jack then did the same revealing his 5 inch cock and Adam revieling his 7 incher! John decided he didnt want to do this and he refused but then elliot sneaked up behind him and pulled the boxers he was wearing down. he was so embarresed but then realised cos we had already seen it he kept them down. But that wasnt the funniest bit his cock was only about 2 inches long!!! All 4 boys were then all sat around naked in Adam's bedroom.

Then the dares got goooood. They dared Adam first to take a pic of himself naked he did this! but then they dared Jack to pretend to hump the bed! Then they dared john to kiss Elliot's bumhole!! Then they dared Adam to kiss Jack's bellend! this was hilarious!

From here it got very serious but it s a bit embarrising for me. so i will just say what happened briefly

They all gave each over blowjobs and snogged one another
they stuck gthere cock up the other persons arsehole and they ate each others cum!

I can now tell you 10 years l8ter that
Adam is married to a woman with 3 kids
Jack is single and has never even had a gf or bf (straight though)
John has got a boyfriend
Elliot is married to a man and has 1 adopted child

Hope you enjoyed my story i will right anoher one sometime and i hope 2 read urs!
P.S.I would love to play tord with someone online sometime.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #15
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

You rushed the best part. You should really carry on but more detailed.

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk