Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
diaper1881

Male 16/m Skipped school, will do every punishment posted

Hey, i have been skipping school now for two days and i need some sort of punishment.
I will do EVERY punishment posted, and try to respond to what happend.
Feel free to give something hard:P
Also try to get something within my sig
Thx
diaper1881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
zabuza
getDare Sweetheart

tell your parents you cut school

limits: major public,major pain,pictures, videos,my diabetes

pm me if you want dares or pm me dares if you want
zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
diaper1881

Default eh

they know about it, i just need a punishment to tain my discepline for slacking
Old 11-26-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Okay, my punishment for you is a really fucking painful anal insertion. It should be significantly larger than the largest thing you've ever inserted, minimally as thick as a baseball bat. It should be big enough that you have to really psyche yourself up to convince yourself to go through with it. Be creative with ways to make it hurt even worse. Top it off with slamming a door on your balls 50 times while the insert is still up your ass. The you have to masturbate until you edge before you can take out the insert. If you cum, then you have to leave the insert in for 2 hours.

Finally, you have to tell your friends at school about how much you loved shoving it up your ass, and that they should feel free to do something similar to you whenever they want. Make sure they realize you aren't kidding.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #5
SimpleD

Send a message via MSN to SimpleD Send a message via Yahoo to SimpleD

You should be naked at school. Do this after school, when nobody in there. If not, do this at your or your friend's house:

First of all, you must be naked. At all cost.
Put a vibrator into your butt.
Your hands tied. Wear a collar.

You need friend to do this:
1. Ask him/her to spank you 45 times. Everytime you got spanked, you must say: "I won't skip school anymore. Do this harder.". If you don't said this completely, you should be spanked 10 times more. Don't cry, if you cry 20 times more.
2. Make you cum. If you cum, your pubic hair will be shaved.
3. Show your naked body to your friends who can accept your nudity. More people, more fun.
4. Do all each of your friends want. Every person have 10 commands.

If you don't have any friends.
1. Strip in the school's toilet after school. Hide your clothes. Then walk outside.
2. Call your friends, and pretend that you are bullied, and your clothes are stolen. You may not hide your dick.
SimpleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #6
diaper1881

Default dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Okay, my punishment for you is a really fucking painful anal insertion. It should be significantly larger than the largest thing you've ever inserted, minimally as thick as a baseball bat. It should be big enough that you have to really psyche yourself up to convince yourself to go through with it. Be creative with ways to make it hurt even worse. Top it off with slamming a door on your balls 50 times while the insert is still up your ass. The you have to masturbate until you edge before you can take out the insert. If you cum, then you have to leave the insert in for 2 hours.

Finally, you have to tell your friends at school about how much you loved shoving it up your ass, and that they should feel free to do something similar to you whenever they want. Make sure they realize you aren't kidding.
Good dare, ill try to insert a very large pvc pipe with sanded edges on it, never done it before. and its huge
i will be trying to slam my door on my balls, idk if i can complete it though.
and i might consider telling a friend or two.
ill insert the item a couple of hours from now. as a bonus the pipe is hollow, so idk what might fall out
Old 11-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
diaper1881

Default dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleD View Post
You should be naked at school. Do this after school, when nobody in there. If not, do this at your or your friend's house:

First of all, you must be naked. At all cost.
Put a vibrator into your butt.
Your hands tied. Wear a collar.

You need friend to do this:
1. Ask him/her to spank you 45 times. Everytime you got spanked, you must say: "I won't skip school anymore. Do this harder.". If you don't said this completely, you should be spanked 10 times more. Don't cry, if you cry 20 times more.
2. Make you cum. If you cum, your pubic hair will be shaved.
3. Show your naked body to your friends who can accept your nudity. More people, more fun.
4. Do all each of your friends want. Every person have 10 commands.

If you don't have any friends.
1. Strip in the school's toilet after school. Hide your clothes. Then walk outside.
2. Call your friends, and pretend that you are bullied, and your clothes are stolen. You may not hide your dick.
Great dare, but i cant do it, due to my limits, sorry.
Im just to afraid of what happends
Old 04-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #8
Silencedpoet

You must put a ginger root up your anus for one hour and then go into the bathroom and give your self a warm water soapy enema and you must sleep for one week with a vibrator in your butt on high.
Silencedpoet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
16/m, punishment, school