Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
MissKatie

Send a message via MSN to MissKatie
Default Slave Against Her Will [FICTION]

Emily was a cute, 16 year old girl. She was a bit small for her age, but I guess small isn't the right word. "Petite" would be. She had a bit of a big chest on her, but her ass was what caught her some attention from other boys at school. She had long blond hair, that went down halfway to her ass. She had cute brown eyes, and a smile that could make any guy melt. Emily was never a popular girl at school, and rarely hung out with the popular crowd. She had a group of best friends that she always hung out with.

Emily did have a boyfriend, though. His name was Josh, and he is what you might call a "geek", but looked nothing like one. He was into video games, and had even asked Emily to play World of Warcraft with him, to which she denied. Emily and Josh had been going out for four months, they started going out a month before summer vacation started.

Anyhow, school had just begun in September, and even though everyone had just gotten back after a nice 3 months off, everyone couldn't wait for that first Friday. In-fact, one of the popular girls, Jennifer, was having a party. Her parents would be gone until Saturday night for their anniversary, so Jennifer had the house to herself. She invited a bunch of her friends, some guys; and, to Emily's surprise, she was invited. The party started at 8, and odds are, would go on to the early hours in the morning. Emily had went in what she wore to school that day: a white tank top, a pair of short pink shorts, and a pair of white flip flops. She had on a pink bra underneath, and a black thong underneath. If you couldn't tell, white and pink were two of her favorite colors.

There was also alcohol there. How it got there, Emily didn't know, and wasn't going to ask questions. She had always been an innocent girl. She never had sex, she never thought of having sex. She kissed only two guys in her life: Josh, and her first ex - so yes, Emily has only had two boyfriends.

During the party, Emily had been pressured to drink. She was trying to stay away, and was also afraid of the consequences if her parents were to find out, but she also didn't want to let anyone think she was scared to drink. She was finally at a "popular" party, instead of just little sleepovers her and her friends would have.

So Emily drank. Too much. If anyone were to yell, "take off your clothes!", Emily would be the first to jump up on a table and strip in front of a crowd of classmates. Also, just to add a bit of misfortune into this, Jennifer had decided that whoever wanted to was going to play truth or dare. Why, oh why, did Emily say "yes" to playing? She'd soon regret that.

Emily was dared to go into the closet, and suck someone's dick. She wasn't to come out until the guy had climaxed, and came in her or on her. Who was the guy? She didn't care, and didn't even really look at his face. She rushed into the closet, and dragged him with him, much to his pleasure.

Long story short, the next morning, she was woken up by Jennifer. Jennifer had gotten a call, and her parents were coming home early, so she needed everyone who hadn't already left out. Emily had one hell of a headache, and didn't acknowledge that she even played truth or dare last night, let alone sucked on some guy's dick. When she got home, she went to sleep again, and slept for a good part of the day. When she got up, she ate dinner, and then went up to her bedroom. She signed onto MSN, and right away, she noticed she had a new request for someone to be added. A bit confused to who it may be, she clicked "Yes" anyway. She immediately got an instant messenger.

John says: Hello, slut. About time you got on.
Emily says: ... excuse me?
John says: Remember last night? You sucked my dick. You told me that night to add you on MSN, and we'd talk.
Emily says: no... i dont even remember n e thing from last night...
John says: Well, I do. That's how I got your e-mail.
Emily says: wow.. i had such a headache this morning
John says: Yeah. From now on, bitch, you'll address me as Master.
Emily says: what? fuck u!
John says: You'll be punished for that later. You see, I used my cell to take pictures of you last night. Surely, you'll do what I say... unless, of course, you want the school to see what a good little cock sucker you are.

'Is he serious? Does he even have pictures? I can't remember a thing, he must be lying!' are just some of the thoughts going through her mind.

Emily says: ya rite, u dont have any pics, do u?
John says: You want to test me? Check your e-mail.

Emily does just that. She looks, and finds that she has a new message sitting in her inbox. The subject says: "You give good head." Emily opens it, only to find seven pictures with a dick in her mouth, and then a picture with cum all over her face.

Emily says: i... im sorry Master.
John says: That's exactly what I thought. You may goto bed. Get your rest tomorrow, as for your "training" begins.
Emily says: ok... Master
John says: Wait, wait. Did I say "bed"? Sorry. You will be sleeping on the floor, naked. You may use one pillow, and no blankets. Rest up, bitch. I expect to see you online by noon tomorrow.
Emily says: yes Master...

With that, Emily signed off. She sits on her chair for a minute, and just thinks about what she got herself into -- and what she will be getting herself into. Emily strips down, and puts one of her pillows on her hard, cold, un-carpeted floor. She lays down, and tries to get comfortable for what's going to prove to be the longest night of her life.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

very nice start! keep it up!
Old 11-22-2007, 09:24 PM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Lovely start. Keep it up!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
Old 11-23-2007, 07:38 AM   #4
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Default ...

nice it has potential please actually finish it unlike so mayn stories on this site
Old 11-23-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
Tony12

Why would she sleep on the floor? Not like he can see her :P!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
subchristine

Very nice MissKatie, I can't wait to hear more.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:42 PM   #7
anayguy

keep it going you have me hooked
Old 11-23-2007, 01:44 PM   #8
Davros
Account Banned

Yeah, if I was told to sleep on the floor naked, and my Master (if I had one) couldn't see me, I wouldn't do it!

Rebel :P

Unless he requires photos
Old 11-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #9
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

Interesting and written decently, but the plot bothers me.

It all happens so fast, and is un-realistic. I mean, one moment she is a good girl with a nerdy boyfrien, then she goes to a party, drinks way too much and have the motivation to dance, strip and suck some cock?

Last time a checked, if a girl that never drank before had so much alcohol, she will probably be very dizzy, throw up and then pass out.

Also, the master is hardly dominant, and she lacks respect yet he doesn't repermind her. He command her to sleep on the floor naked - but seriously, how can he tell if she did, and why would she actually do it.

Also, the personality change is too drastic, one moment she is smart, the other she is plain dumb.
If she thinks he is bluffing, she probably inteligent. But after he proves this, she doesn't even think one thought about getting out of it.

The inconsistency with her submission also bothers me. One moment she tells him to fuck off, and not a minute later she actually calls him master, then she adresses him without any respect, then she does what she is told to do.

Anyway, the idea is nice, so I'll look forward for updates.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Old 11-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #10
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4somename View Post

It all happens so fast, and is un-realistic. I mean, one moment she is a good girl with a nerdy boyfrien, then she goes to a party, drinks way too much and have the motivation to dance, strip and suck some cock?

Last time a checked, if a girl that never drank before had so much alcohol, she will probably be very dizzy, throw up and then pass out.

Also, the master is hardly dominant, and she lacks respect yet he doesn't repermind her. He command her to sleep on the floor naked - but seriously, how can he tell if she did, and why would she actually do it.

Also, the personality change is too drastic, one moment she is smart, the other she is plain dumb.
If she thinks he is bluffing, she probably inteligent. But after he proves this, she doesn't even think one thought about getting out of it.

The inconsistency with her submission also bothers me. One moment she tells him to fuck off, and not a minute later she actually calls him master, then she adresses him without any respect, then she does what she is told to do.

dont tell me youve never heard of people who are considered "nerds" and not in with the popular kids. Whenever the opportunity is given for them to hang out with popular kids they always jump on the opportunity. The peer pressuring to drink is great because that actually happens a lot. It is also especially easy to believe she would do those things while drunk for the first time as well! most people do crazy stuff the first time they are drunk since its a very suggestive state. Furthermore the author merely stated that she drank till she got drunk. Furthermore, all that is said afterwards is that she doesnt remember anything so clearly she did pass out and who knows maybe she did throw up the author just didnt specify.
Also, how does she go from smart to not? she asks for proof and is given it. He has the pics in his email and she is unable to do anything about it at the current point of time. The pics as proof is a great way for her to become submissive and the guy is starting out nice and slow as dominant giving her orders to sleep on the floor with just one pillow and immediately making her his slave.
I dont know what more you want but next time watch what you write. There is no need to bash a story for no reason. If you like it then continue reading it but if your just going to criticize it then dont say anything.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:36 PM   #11
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4somename View Post

come on ppl. its fiction and it is up to the story writer how she wants to write it!!

I found it quite interesting and nice. Give talent a chance and it will grow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
Yeah, if I was told to sleep on the floor naked, and my Master (if I had one) couldn't see me, I wouldn't do it!

Rebel :P

Unless he requires photos
Nice one!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
Old 12-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #12
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

please go on is alsome
Old 12-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #13
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs down

Hmmm...

This doesn't seem generic at all.

(Yes, I am a mean person.) Sorry about that, it's just; come on! So many TorD games turned into Blackmail! And, you have got to admit, it went far too quickly. And detail is always a plus. You desribe one dare.

You should keep wtiting, though.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #14
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Story is over one year old... OP please PM back if you want to continue with your story... Thread locked and PM sent to nightmare about bumping old threads...
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk