Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-20-2007, 01:04 AM   #1
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Default Truth or Dare Party [FICTION]

I hope it was worth the wait since my last story....

Truth or Dare Party
By Marc Pierce (c) November 2007

It had been a boring Saturday so I had been surfing the web, as you do, looking for anything that might while away some time that could, or should, be better spent studying. To briefly explain, I was in my second year at university at the time and was as horny as hell. Anyhow, I stumbled across a website that had a good idea for a full-on party game. What the website had done was to suggest that good old favourite of truth or dare, but to structure it so that everyone had to answer truths and complete at least some dares.

As it happened, my girlfriend, Hazel, called into my room as I was studying the website.

"Truth or Dare? You wouldn't have the balls to do it!", she said.

"Bet I have," I replied.

"Oh yeah, dare you!" she exclaimed.

"You're on, but who else do we get to play?" I asked.

"How about both of our room-mates - Steph and Richard - and Richard's girlfriend, Sam?" Hazel suggested.

"You think they'll be up for it?" I asked.

"What? Seeing you and Richard naked? Course the girl's will be up for it! And, let me assure you, my lover, you'll be naked soon enough!" she said.

"So, when?" I asked.

"No time like the present," Hazel said eagerly, "I'll go round them up!"

She left my room, while I turned back to the computer and quickly printed out the suggested truths and dares for each of the rounds. I was just finishing cutting them up and sorting them into piles when Hazel returned with the others.

'Damn,' I thought to myself, 'no chance of increasing my clothing allowance'!

I suppose I should introduce the, now assembled, gathering, starting with, perhaps, myself. I'm Fred, aged 20, and about 5'10" tall, cropped brown hair and eyes, and weighing about 120lbs. I work out some but not to any great extent, and I am currently going out with Hazel.

Hazel is about 5'8", with a well shaped body and attractive looking with a cute upturned nose, shoulder length brown hair, with brown eyes.

Richard, my room-mate, is about 6'5" tall, black hair and eyes, very fit and strong, with probably the most girls on the campus wanting to check if the rumours are true about the size of his manhood!

Steph is Hazel's room-mate, and is blonde and blue eyed, about the same height as Steph but slimmer. She's younger than the rest of us, but only by a year. She often features in my dreams - particularly the one where the three of us are naked and tied to ... But you don't want to hear about that!

Finally, Sam. She's Richard's girlfriend and has been since they met when they were both 14. Seeing them together is really funny - given that she is also black haired and dark eyed, but only about 5'1" tall, so she only comes up to his chest when she's wearing heels.

I suppose, before the game started, I should mention that we locked the door to mine and Richard's room so we wouldn't be disturbed, having first made sure that there was plenty of alcohol available (stupid to check really, course there was!), and that we were all up for the game!

I'll also mention that we agreed an initial clothing limit of 5 items. I knew I was wearing 5 items of clothing - jeans, t-shirt, shirt, trunks and socks - and everyone else said they were too, after a bit of negotiation. I could easily see that Steph was wearing her usual outfit of blouse, mini-skirt and tights or stockings; Hazel was similar but with a longer, knee-length, skirt; Sam was wearing her usual tight fit jeans, with a t-shirt and shoes; and Richard was wearing Jeans and a T-shirt. Richard kept his shoes on, after Sam had asked him to lend her his shirt as she wouldn't have enough items otherwise, while Steph, Hazel and I removed our shoes. Of course, what was underneath would remain covered until later in the game.

The first round of the game was to be a 'Truth' round. In turn we all picked a question to answer - I'd put the first round slips of paper into a baseball cap that I had.

Steph was the first to play. She read out her question:
"You've just signed the biggest movie deal of your life, enough money to retire and live luxuriously forever. Your first day on the set you are informed that you must play a homosexual, including a full sex scene but you may choose your co-star. Who do you choose, and why? Describe your sex scene."

Steph replied saying that she would choose Lindsay Lohan. She would rescue Lindsay from kidnappers who had stripped her before tie-ing her to a bed. Steph would enter the room and eat Lindsay out before releasing her.

Next was me:
"What's the naughtiest thing you have ever thought about doing, but never really would? Describe it."

At the time, I said that I would like to repeat one of the pie scenes in American Pie....you know the one!

Then Hazel had her question:
"Are you still spanked? If so, describe how it's done, and your last one. Also, who usually gives you the 'punishment'?"

Hazel said that I, Fred, her boyfriend, spanked her naked ass occasionally! In my defence, in case you get the wrong idea, I don't spank her hard and she does have a lovely, smooth, pert, bottom!

Richard was asked:
"Have you ever flashed someone, but pretended it was an accident?" and replied "No - well, not yet anyway!"

Finally it was Sam's turn:
"What was the worst thing you ever did to get fired from a job? Also, what is the worst thing you did before quitting a job?"

Sam said that she hadn't been fired from any job - but that she did photocopy her bottom once!

So, we quickly moved onto the second round - a round of dares that each person had to complete.

Steph drew "The group ties up your hands(tightly). The group may then do whatever they want for 20 minutes (you can resist)."

At that early stage of the game, we simply tied Steph's hands behind her back but left it at that to move on with the game as quickly as possible.

I drew my dare which immediately upped the stakes in the game. I read out my dare: "Try to take all of your clothes off without using your hands to touch your clothing, in one minute. Be creative! Use tools or objects in the room, but your hands cannot directly contact your clothing. Any items remaining must be removed for the rest of the game before you redress."

I thought for a while before announcing to the group that I wanted to use two items in the room to help me remove my clothes. I stood up in front of Hazel and held her hands in mine.

"These are what I want to use!" I announced.

Hazel's hands immediately started to remove my clothing - but in the allowed minute, she was only able to strip me down to my trunks. Of course, I was torn between Hazel stripping me naked (good), and revealing my all to the rest of the group (bad), and being able to be fully re-clothed at the end of the dare (good)! However, in accordance with the terms of the dare, I left the room with my clothes so that I could remove my trunks and put the rest of my clothes back on before walking back into the room and dropping my trunks on the floor in the middle of the group.

Hazel got the, relatively simple, dare to "Take off your underwear, then put them on your head". So all she had to do, and did, was to pull her thong down from under her skirt and put it on her head. To be honest, she didn't keep it there for long, deciding, correctly, that she looked stupid like that - so she waited until Richard completed his dare before she removed her thong from her head and dropped it on to my trunks in the centre of the room.

Then it was Richard's turn and he got "Have the members of the opposite sex arm wrestle for your favour. Whoever wins gets whatever sexual gratification they want from you for 1 minute".

Now, given that Steph had her hands bound behind her back from her opening dare, she couldn't take part in the arm wrestling contest. So a best of three between Hazel and Sam took place. Hazel won convincingly - or perhaps Sam lost convincingly? Hazel chose her prize - sitting on Richard's face for one minute.

Richard lay on his back, as Hazel knelt with her knees either side of his head. Slowly she lowered herself towards his face, making sure that her skirt fell such that Richards head and shoulders disappeared from view. As she reached her lowest point, Hazel started to bite her bottom lip between her teeth. Of course, I realised, she had removed her thong so Richard must have had uninterrupted access to her pussy ... and was no doubt making the most of the minute. Sam must have known, or at least guessed, that Richard would orally please Hazel, hence losing the contest to her!

The minute was quickly up then it was Sam's turn to finish the round.

Sam read out the final dare in the round - "Lie down on the floor or a bed and close your eyes, or be blindfolded, and open your mouth. For up to five minutes, other players may ride your face. If no one chooses to do so, your turn ends".

Sam laid down on the floor and immediately closed her eyes.....

[To be continued]

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:38 AM   #2
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Default thumbs up

nice story different from all the slave master/Mistress ones on this site...
Old 11-20-2007, 05:24 AM   #3
Sum
getDare Devil

Great story, absolutly can't wait for more!

--edit--What I Liked--edit--

Very readable, good paragraph and sentence structure, good imagery, nice build up, an actual truth or dare story which is rare here and good suspense, making us want more at the end there

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.

Last edited by Sum; 11-20-2007 at 05:29 AM. Reason: some constructiveness so i'm not just saying great story
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:13 PM   #4
fooball2002

this is a really good and different story on this site! please continue.
fooball2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

lovely story mate. Keep it goin!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:02 PM   #6
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

yea thats good keep on writing i like it and vant wait for more
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:17 AM   #7
Marc

The story continues....

Sam laid down on the floor and immediately closed her eyes. Richard motioned at me to go ahead. With his permission thus received, I opened my flies and pulled out my stiffy. I moved towards Sam's face by walking on my knees. As I arrived, she reached up and grasped my cock, assisting me to get it into her mouth. Her tongue started to lick my skin, as her lips closed around me. Gently extending her neck she moved her mouth up and down my cock as I knelt, simply enjoying the moment and the sensation of being pleasured by her.

Her head movement stopped as her hands positioned themselves on my backside, encouraging me to move my groin, and hence my penis in and out her mouth. As I did so, she closed her teeth against my cock, scraping the skin gently as I slowly thrust in and out. Her tongue continued to lick the underside of that part of my cock whilst it was in her mouth. Her hands slipped to the floor once I had got into a slow rhythm.

Just then, Richard tapped me on my shoulder. Looking at him, I saw that he had pulled his cock out of his trousers and was making sure it was stiff. Reluctantly, I slid out of Sam's mouth and quickly moved aside to allow Richard access, and tidied myself up, zipping up my flies once 'mini-me' was safely inside.

Unlike me, Richard dropped down on all fours, almost lying on Sam with his head towards her feet. Hazel, Steph and I watched as Sam pulled his cock into her mouth, clamping her lips around it firmly, as Richard started to move in a push-up motion. In that way he kept his body stiff and straight as he thrust into her mouth. I guessed that Sam would be using her teeth on him as well. The difference in height between them meant that Richard's head was far closer to Sam's feet than her groin, and I idly wondered how they managed to complete a 69, if they ever did!

His height also meant that Richard was able to almost fully extend his arms and yet retain contact with Sam's mouth.

Hazel announced the end of the five minutes, and Richard withdrew from Sam's mouth. I could see, briefly, red tracks along the length of his cock, clearly from Sam's teeth, and I shuddered to think how much pressure she had been using against him.

So, onward to Round 3: Truth, again.

Steph, still with her hands tied behind her back, had the following question selected for her: "What is the kinkiest sexual act that you have ever done? Describe what you did and the events that led up to this session".

Steph said that she had once showered with a boyfriend, now an 'ex', having first set up a video camera to record the entire scene. They had stripped each other, got into the shower and started to wash each other's body before turning to full-on penetrative sex, with her back against the wall, and every thrust caught from the side view. Everything, but everything, had been caught on film, and she had kept the only copy.

I asked if she still had the film, to which she replied that she did and she still watched it occasionally as it still made her hot and horny!

My turn again and I got the 'truth' question of "If you could be any sex toy, which would it be, and why?” Of course I just had to answer with "a rabbit" vibrator! Actually, I can't think of any better answer - other than, perhaps a dildo, but then I might not have any control of where I was inserted!

Hazel's turn, and a better question:
"Have you ever orally pleasured more than one person at the same time? If you have, explain the situation and how it "came" out in the end".

After thinking for just a short while, Hazel said that she had given two guys blowjobs at the same time - by alternating between the two of them rather than trying to fit them both into her mouth at the same time - and she had swallowed both of them!

Richard's question could have been so revealing ... "Which person that you know would you most like to have a night of innocent fun with? And which person would you most like to have a night of NOT so innocent fun with?”

Richard's reply was "Sam in both cases". Boring answer given that she is his girlfriend, but very safe. My answer? Yeah, probably the same principle!

Again, a more interesting question for Sam: "The age of consent is rescinded, making sex with all consenting people legal. What age would be the youngest person you would consider screwing? And what about having a long term relationship with someone?"

Sam (20) said that she wouldn't have wanted any boy younger than 15 at any time of her life - and a long term relationship would have to be with someone her own age or older.

Round 4: Dare

Steph choose:
"Pick one member of the opposite sex, and someone to be the 'sculptor'. Now the sculptor has complete control of you and your partner. The sculptor may add or remove clothing as they wish, and may place you and your partner in any position that they want. You have no say in what the sculptor wants to do. When the sculptor has finished, you both must stay perfectly still in the final position for one round. (Skip turns for this round)".

I was quite amazed when Steph selected me as her 'partner'. She then selected Richard as the sculptor. Richard made me remove my shirt and t-shirt before leaning, in a seated position, against the wall. Then he made Steph stand on her hands in front of me, and facing me. Of course, in so doing, her skirt fell down (Thank you, gravity!) showing her g-string covering her mons veneris. Richard then made me hold Steph's waist and lift her until she could support herself by resting her shoulders on my thighs. Now I was staring directly at her groin and she at mine. Richard then took a photo of the sculpture on his camera phone.

Of course, this meant I had to miss my turn, but the view made up for the hardship. I was also feeling uncomfortable as my penis started to enlarge merely by the thought of Steph staring directly at my jeans-clad groin. Well, okay, the fact that I was trying to use x-ray vision to see through her 'string' may have had something to do with it too! Where's Superman when you need him?!

Hazel took her turn and she had to play a hand of poker with everyone at the party, any kind. The rest of her dare was "For every person that beats you, remove an article of clothing. If you win every hand, select another player that must repeat this dare in your place".

Hazel played four hands and, luckily for the rest of us, lost twice. She removed her stockings and blouse (so could only be wearing her skirt and bra).

Richard groaned after he had pulled his dare card. He threw it down and Hazel picked it up to read it out loud:
"If you are male, obtain a shot glass and ejaculate into it in front of the group. If a shot glass is already being used, continue to fill it. If you are female and there is no shot glass yet, skip this turn. If the shot glass has any contents, drink it down."

Now I thought that really Richard had lucked out on this one - at least he only had to cum into the glass! The girls agreed for they refused to allow him to leave the room to fill the glass... So Richard had to pull his cock out of his trousers and start to jerk off.

Richard curled his hand round his cock and started to pull away from his body. His penis grew visibly harder and longer in his hand, which pleased the girls no end, as he masturbated. After a few minutes, Richard managed to ejaculate into the glass that Hazel had found. Richard put his cock away inside his jeans to the disappointment of the girls.

Sam's next dare was to stand with bare feet on ice for four minutes. I had a tray in my room so Sam went to the ice machine outside in the corridor and filled the tray with a layer of ice. When she came back, she removed her socks and did the dare. At the end of the four minutes, her feet were cold and wet from the ice that had started to melt. To warm her feet up, she sat with her feet resting against Richard's groin - I don't think his body heat, encased as it was in his jeans, helped much, but certainly he would have felt the cold had he not still been clothed!

Off we went again on Round 5: another round of dares.

This time Steph had to get a pudding cup, take the lid off, place it in the microwave for 20 seconds, and then pour ALL the pudding onto a plate before cleaning the plate without using a spoon!

Now this was quite an easy dare once we had sourced a suitable pudding. Steph put a chocolate pudding on a plate and she licked the plate clean - but in doing so she got chocolate sauce over her face - so Richard and I licked her face clean! Now that was interesting - at least for us two - but might have felt more like being slobbered over by a dog to poor Steph! Still, she took it gracefully!

I was hoping for a similar 'easy' dare ... Of course what I got was "You must be completely naked and choose another player. The other members of the group can move the two of you around to an awkward position. You both have to stay like this for 1 round. The other player need not be naked".

Of course Hazel immediately told the others that she had said I would be getting naked fast!

Well, at least I only had to remove my socks and jeans ....

To be continued...

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...

Old 11-21-2007, 12:30 PM   #8
anayguy

keep it going please
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:49 PM   #9
molten man
Distinguished Member

Awesome writing. Keep it goin!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-22-2007, 01:24 AM   #10
Marc

[And the final part]

Well, at least I only had to remove my socks and jeans to get completely naked - so I stripped quite quickly, standing before the rest of the group covering my cock with my left hand!

Now, again the old adage of 'Discretion being the better part of valour' and all that, meant, well, whilst I could have chosen anyone to partner me in the dare, I was probably best choosing ... Hazel.

Then Richard, Sam and Steph had a whispered discussion before announcing that I should stand up, Hazel should hug me, and then Hazel should wrap her legs around my waist so that I was supporting her whole body weight. It felt like she was sitting on my dick, bending it in a direction it didn't want to go. Part of the problem was that I had now become hard - because the flesh of my penis was rubbing against the bare flesh of Hazel under her skirt.

Then, with me holding Hazel tight, and supporting her off the floor, it was her turn for a dare!

She chose a potentially awkward dare to do in her current position: "The group selects some kind of sauce/cream, like whipped cream, ketchup, chocolate sauce. Allow the player on your left to dab this all over your lips until they are covered. The person on your right now gets to select another player from the group that must clean your lips off using only their tongue - no lips.

We decided that it would be easiest for me to lick Hazel's lips clean - as we were facing each other - but not as much fun. Equally, it was difficult for me to smear chocolate sauce over Hazel's lips... but I did it! Richard, being the next player to choose a dare was given the honour of selecting who should clean Hazel's lips ... and quickly chose himself! This meant that I had to continue to support Hazel's weight, her legs round my waist, and with more pressure on my stiff cock as she lent backwards away from me to allow Richard space to get in and clean the sauce off her lips, chin, nose and face!

Then it was Richard's turn, and he had to:
"Take off all clothes until your chest is bare. Have your partner of the opposite sex blind-fold you and do each of these steps for at least a minute each:
1. Lick the nipples of your breasts up and down
2. Suck lightly, alternating breasts when wanted
3. Suck hard on the nipple while also biting lightly."

Before Richard had the chance to do anything, Steph and Sam both reached towards him and lifted his t-shirt over his head, leaving it covering his face, baring his shaved and muscular chest and flat stomach - bastard, I thought!

Both girls then worked on his chest and nipples as the dare required - Steph on the left side, and Sam on the right.

For Sam's next dare, she chose something that both Richard and I were very happy to assist her with. She read out her dare "All players of the opposite sex now must massage you. They can choose where to massage and you must not resist. The time limit is five minutes".

After she had finished reading, Sam lay on the floor while the two of us started to massage her whole body - I took her right side, Richard her left.

Sam was still fully clothed in jeans and a shirt, but, as I massaged her torso, I could feel that, under the shirt, she did only seem to be wearing a t-shirt. As I gently rubbed my hands over her right breast, I felt the distinctive hardening of her nipple and couldn't feel any bra. Oh, how I longed to be able to delve under her clothing and feel the warmth of her soft, delicate, skin under the palms of my hands. The time seemed to fly past and it seemed a lot less than five minutes before Hazel said 'stop'.

As we moved into the sixth round, with me being the only naked player, the game got harder. For this round, every player had to remove half of their remaining items of clothing before choosing a dare to do!

Steph removed her Skirt and Blouse revealing that she was wearing stockings, suspenders and a g-string. Then she chose her dare: "Strip for your partner and then give them a lap dance".

Richard and I decided, as Steph was only dressed in stockings, suspenders and a g-string, that remaining as she was would be sexier than totally nude. She 'randomly' selected Richard to give a lap dance to... disappointing me, but having a good effect on him!

Now of course I was already naked so unable to remove anything before my dare, which was "You must strip off your bottoms and find a writing instrument - a marker, a pen, a pencil, whatever. Stick the implement in between your bum cheeks and write your name on a piece of paper. If the group can read it, you have completed the dare".

So I found a marker pen to write with - and Hazel offered to help me place it between my cheeks. What I didn't suspect, until she did it, was that Hazel had a clear idea of the best way for me to hold the pen. At least inserting it into my anus meant that I could write my name - thank God for short names! - legibly, and, indeed, Richard suggested that it was neater than my normal hand-writing!

Hazel, wearing only her bra and skirt, chose to remove her bra, saying that she could cover more wearing her skirt. Of course it was incredibly unlucky (!) that she chose the dare that required her to get another player to take a photo of her naked!

After she had removed her skirt, Richard took a photo of her on his mobile phone, saving it so that whenever she now rings him, that's the picture he sees!

Richard removed his shoes, socks and T-shirt (so he kept his jeans and boxers on).

His dare was to choose a player of the opposite sex to sit on his lap. Then he had to lie backwards so the player was straddling him. The other player then had to slowly move up his body until they reached his face.

Richard randomly selected Steph to do this to him. She faced his feet and ended up nuzzling his groin as her groin reached his face. She was wearing a g-string - but of course he was still in his jeans - shame for her, really!

Sam then removed her jeans and Richard's shirt that she had borrowed from him at the start of the game - leaving her in a thong and t-shirt. Her dare was "Remove as much or as little clothing as you wish. Move to a safe location, such as the shower, and pee in your underwear. Afterwards, take them off and rejoin the game".

Sam went to use the shower and came back with her thong in her hand dripping wet, leaving her dressed in the t-shirt - that was just long enough to not cover her pussy and ass!

For the final round there was only one dare, so we all wrote our name on a piece of paper to put in the hat. Steph, as she was the one with the most items of clothing left (3), drew the name for the person to control the dare - her own name - out of the hat!

Steph read out the dare.

"Firstly, blindfold everyone in the room but yourself".

Using various garments on each of us, Steph made sure our eyes were covered.

"Secondly, no one is to speak the end of this 'dare'. Thirdly, remove everyone's pants/underwear (assuming they are still on)".

The only two people with their groins covered were Richard and Steph. Richard told me afterwards that Steph made the task of removing his clothes harder, and something else as well, by thrusting one of her hands into his pants and playing with his cock whilst she removed his jeans and boxers. This also meant that she had to slide his clothes down his legs, rubbing her hand over his skin as she did so.

"Fourthly, pair up the room so that everyone is either giving or receiving oral sex (include yourself in the "giving" category)."

Steph got me and Hazel to lie next to each other on our backs on the floor (my feet next to Hazel's head). Then she got Richard to eat Hazel, Sam to give me a blowjob, and then placed herself so that I could eat her while she gave Richard a BJ!

Steph told us later that she should have limited us to two minutes of pleasuring and being pleasured, and then made us guess who was doing what to whom! But, she said, she just got carried away herself. Certainly I came in Sam's mouth as a result of her work on my cock, and there were a lot of juices flowing from Steph as I worked on her.

After I came, I removed my blindfold and was able to see my girlfriend being expertly eaten out by Richard.

After that final dare, those with any clothes left on at all simply removed them, and we all sat on the floor, naked, gently masturbating others from time to time, drinking, and talking about the game.

As Hazel said later, with her hand rubbing my testicles, I certainly did have balls!

That was our first game of Truth and Dare that year ... but not our last!

The End

Old 11-22-2007, 01:50 AM   #11
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Default thumbs up

brillen mate brillent desearves an award
Old 11-23-2007, 02:33 AM   #12
molten man
Distinguished Member

Awesome. Keep it up!!

26/m/straight
Old 06-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #13
7890kjb

Smile please do more!

can you please write more stories.i really want to read them!
7890kjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

I just love this story so far! Great job.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk