Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
Ouch

Default Painful Dares 15/F

Got the house to myself for a while. I need some painful dares I can do to myself.

I don't do anal, illegal or public but I love things like spanking, nipple clips and toothpaste etc. (especially all at once!) I really crave more pain and I also love to feel a little humiliated. Thing is I've begun to run out of ideas and spankings with my hairbrush just doesn't make my ass burn enough!

pls make it hurt!

(p.s: I don't have any toys but I can be pretty inventive with household items.)
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
jayson-22-m-uk

Send a message via MSN to jayson-22-m-uk

how about you use rope to bind your boobs, put toothpaste on each nipple, and on your butt... then put 3 clothespegs down each pussy lip, then use the rope to tie the pegs against your thighs... or if your feeling even more daring, tie them to your toes, (but keep the rope short so you cant straighten your legs....)

then your task is to masturbate edging 4 times, each time using a slightly larger object... on the 5th and biggest object you may cum try not to straighten those legs... that might hurt:S

enjoy
jayson-22-m-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Tie a rope around the base of each boob and then put on a bra. put some drawing pins or gravel in each cup. next stuff as many pairs of panties as you can into your pussy and then duct tape an electric toothbrush, coated with toothpaste between your legs so the head is on your clit. roll a dice, turn on the toothbrush and jog on the spot until you've cum the number of times indicated by the dice. next roll the dice again and cum that number of times while laying face down on the floor. after this you may turn of the toothbrush and slowly pull off the duct tape remove your bra and let the drawing pins/gravel fall on the floor. the panties stay in your pussy. sit on the drawing pins/gravel and spank yourself with a belt hard on each breast and your pussy one spank per orgasm per body part i.e. 1 orgasm= 1 spank per breast and 1 spank on pussy. after this you may undo the rope around your breasts. finally the panties stay in until you go to bed where you will remove them and suck all but one pair clean the pair you do not clean will be kept under your pillow until morning and will be worn for the next two days or you can go without panties or bra for two days.
post a report
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
Ouch

I still think it could hurt a little more...
Old 08-25-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

you want more pain? make these ajustments to my original dare- push pins into one side of the belt so the points stick out the other and use that for the spanks and use chilli oil instead of toothpaste. I have a more extreme one for you once you've done this one.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:45 AM   #6
Ouch

I've done both of the dares. Still a little raw from the clothes pegs!
Chilli really hurts but I didn't have any drawing pins so I had to do it without
It was still good though.

Thanks
Old 08-28-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

how did the panties taste?
in a hurry but here's another painful dare masterbate with sandpaper coated with chilli oil!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipples, pain, self punishment, spanking