Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #1
mark

Lightbulb Punishment ideas?...

Punishment ideas?
Hi I'm going to spend 4 days alone at my house out of town and my Mistress ordered me to ask here for punishments involving anything (especially anal, public, watersports, and light selfbondage), except crossdressing, blood and scat, or anything requiring one or more other persons (I'll be alone) or that could seriously get me sick or arrested. I will have to buy toys too if needed. My house is over a hill and near a path going all around it all the way up to a tiny village at the top.

Any ideas?...

ps: to the staff: can you please remove my original thread from the punishment area? i tried to delete it when i read the staff's reply but i couldn't
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:10 PM   #2
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark View Post
ps: to the staff: can you please remove my original thread from the punishment area? i tried to delete it when i read the staff's reply but i couldn't
Marc locked your original thread... it will sink to the bottom soon enough.
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:42 PM   #3
slaveboidavid

Lube up a ginger root (with the skin peeled off) with Icy Hot, stick it in your ass, then piss into a glass and drink the piss. Hopefully that'll be painful and humiliating enough!
slaveboidavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #4
sircody

Send a message via MSN to sircody
Default with time on your hands

Well since you have time and are all alone, don't want you to get thirsty.

Start a 24 hour period by drinking 4 cups of black coffee. Then duct tape and seal a funnel on the end of your dick, with plastic tubing coming off the small end. The other end of the plastic tubing (about 3 feet), gets taped to the side of your face so that it is poking in your mouth.

continue drinking as normal for the 24 hours, but everything you piss must be recycled through the funnel, tube and back into your mouth where you will swallow it.

Enjoy
sircody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:54 PM   #5
mistress_p

Talking

Haha thats an awesome idea! Im going to use that one on my slave.
mistress_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:05 PM   #6
mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sircody View Post
Well since you have time and are all alone, don't want you to get thirsty.

Start a 24 hour period by drinking 4 cups of black coffee. Then duct tape and seal a funnel on the end of your dick, with plastic tubing coming off the small end. The other end of the plastic tubing (about 3 feet), gets taped to the side of your face so that it is poking in your mouth.

continue drinking as normal for the 24 hours, but everything you piss must be recycled through the funnel, tube and back into your mouth where you will swallow it.

Enjoy

thank you for the ideas.. but my Mistress (luckily ) thinks that drinking piss would definitely make me sick..any different suggestions?..
Old 11-05-2007, 07:40 PM   #7
sircody

Send a message via MSN to sircody

I am a master and I don't like to drink piss, although I did try it once as it is only fair since I give it out as a punishment.

It is safe, some believe it has healing properties... Castro is one of the well know people who advocate and regularly drink their own urine.

Just so you know.
sircody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #8
mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sircody View Post
I am a master and I don't like to drink piss, although I did try it once as it is only fair since I give it out as a punishment.

It is safe, some believe it has healing properties... Castro is one of the well know people who advocate and regularly drink their own urine.

Just so you know.
i know it has some healing properties, but my Mistress told me that poses health risks too if you drink more than a very little quantity.. any more dares?
Old 11-06-2007, 07:45 PM   #9
mark

my Mistress wanted me to tell you that she just bought me a very nice butt plug, she liked the idea to use duct tape with it, but would like to have some original inspiration about more possible uses...

Advertisements
Kink Talk