Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Rocket 17/M with a vibrator, food, woodland, panties and randoms!

The Situation

I'm bored.

The Request

I'd like you to give me a dare. Or two. Or three. Or however many you want. If any. Below is a list of items I have, followed by a list of locations I can use. Please use as many as you want, just making sure you stick to my limits and use my likes/interests as much as possible for the best results.

If I don't want to do a dare, or if I can't, I'll post back ASAP with reasons why and provide/ask for alternative suggestions

Items I Have

Regular sized vibrator (with plenty of batteries xD)
Elastic bands (too many of these!)
Panties (plain white)
Boxers (the usual)
Selotape
Markers
Scissors
Kitchen utensils
Other usual/general household items
Collar (woof)
Luuuuubrication
Vassssseline
A ball of string
A belt (thwack!)
Camera (snap)
Toothpaste (om nom)
Chocolate (plenty of this, yes)
Pasta/sauces/runnynessness food
Milk/Ribena/Water/Coke/Drinks (feck off, tea >_<)
Hairbrushes and combs and whatnot
Hairdryer (bzzzzt, warm)
Frozen stuff from the freezer
LOTS OF CARDBOARD o.O
Clothes pegs

Potential Locations

My bedroom
The bathroom
Nearby field/woodland
(Other rooms provided the dares are quiet and private)

Likes/Interests

Small anal
Limited watersports
Humiliation
Crossdressing (limited)
Cock/balls edging/teasing
Cum/multiple orgasm control
Spanking
Outdoor (quiet)

Limits

Scat/blood/shit/gross
Too much mess
Lots of noise
Too much pain
Stupidity, and the usual...

Other Notes

1) My brother will most likely be in the household at any one time that I'm in. So feel free to make me use my vibrator, but don't have me use it on full power on the landing by his bedroom door. He shouldn't/can't find out about any dares I do, so be sensible and be cautious with the dares. If I feel a dare is too risky, I'll make slight alterations/request another. Take note that he could easily walk into any part of the house at any time. So the woodland location may be better for larger/louder/messier dares. Just use your common sense and, if you're unsure about something, don't hesitate to ask

2) I don't usually do this because I like to keep myself private but, for a one-off time, I'm going to let people have my personal MSN address. This will be used for chat only, and dares may be exchanged over it. If you add me and request "cam2cam" immediately, you will be blocked. Spam will be ignored and anyone not serious won't even be added. So the best thing to do is PM me and I'll give out my email to a select few.

3) This isn't a note. I just like things being in multiples of three.

Dates/Times

These dares will be performed from Monday 23rd August to Thursday 26th August. However, small dares may be done at night-time on other days. The time-scale I've provided is basically when I'm generally going to be free. I'll fit dares into my schedule as is needed, so please don't make your dares too long or complex. I'd rather do five short ones than one which would take an hour or so, for example.

Conclusion

So that's everything wrapped up. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, I'll look forward to some replies

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-19-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, experimenting, outdoor, panties