Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-08-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
dg3

Male 18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in CA

18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in CA

Hey im new at this whole scene but ever since i was a preteen I have been interested in a master and slave relationship. I think i would prefer to be a master, however if someone is willing to change roles thats fine too. i don't know whether i have to be a slave first either in order to fully grasp the concept either lol. Anyways lets get to the point im looking for a female ( Im a male and am straight), who wants to start my adventure into the world of masters and slaves. i live in the vancouver area and am not looking for a long distance sort of thing. Any contact is fine with me. Im an average 18 yr old haffie ( Half white, half asian) and ama lil bit on the heavier side but not much since im into many sports. I don't care how old or what you look like i just want to get started and see from there.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
madao11

Smile

You are straight but you don't had to have the female to be your misstress.

Try this.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53453

Thanks for reading and have fun.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
dg3

oh thx for the link but im still only interested in girls but i may consider a shemale...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, master, online, slave, vancouver