Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-14-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
Juice
Baby Member

Default outside dares (doesn't have to be public)

hey everyone,
i'v been lurking around this forum for a few months now and thought i'd make an account when i came up with 2 nice dares a little while ago, so here goes:

1. ride a bike, try to mastrubate and see if u can orgasm. i tried it myself after i went out with my friends while wearing a buttplug, i tried to ride it a bit but it was harder then i thought. so for the more daring people out there, try anal mastrubation, its quite hard while riding a bike.

2. for this one, you need 2 different size buttplugs or something similar, preferabely one that fits comfy and one that you can barely get in.
first, put in the smaller of the 2 buttplugs, get dressed however you like. now go for a walk, i did it in the local park, but it shouldn't really matter much.
plan your route ahead a bit and try to find a nice place about half way where you have some privacy (or not), i just used a bench near a lake (it was dark).
now on this spot, i dare you to take out the first buttplug and work in the second one and continue your walk, and of course you're not allowed to take it out until you're home.

if you want, you could even combine them.

let me know how it went and if u liked it.

Juice
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #2
peeping_ash

i'm really tempted to try this right now

likes: bondage, masterbation with/without cumming, public (some chance of getting caught), cbt.

sometimes like: cum eating, pee consumtion, moderate pain, anal (nothing too big)

dislikes: crossdressing, too public.

will not do ever: family, friends, poo, mess in clothes.
peeping_ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
WhiteWingDemon

You know what would work even better? Try going for a very long bike ride with an inflatable butt plug in. That way, every time you sit down, in inflates even more. I imagine it'd get very fulfilling, very quickly.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bike, outdoor