Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

View Poll Results: Which Gender of slave?
Male 2 8.70%
Female 17 73.91%
Either/I Don't Mind 4 17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
Night-1991
Account Banned

Default So, For The Dom/mes...

Which Gender of slave do you prefer when you take them on or why?. This should hopefully build up a database of the preferences of many Dom/mes on Getdare to make things alot more clear for subs.

Also to give Getdarers a perspective on what the community view their Gender of submissives. If the Males get the lowest votes then that's because of the fakers who want to get off for one session.

Don't forget to comment saying why. Don't just vote and run.

Last edited by Night-1991; 07-09-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
cara.loverin1989
Account Banned

When I look for a sub. I look for someone who wants more than just a way to get off sexually. I am looking for a friendship and a relationship with an actual person and not just a sub. I am only interested in Female slaves because I find that I get along better with my own sex for this kind of relationship. I am not a lesbian and I am not Bi. It is just my preference to have a female sub. I dont like how most of the male subs I have encountered are needy and not really interested in me, but what they can get from me. I know that not all male subs are this way. I just find that I am more comfortable with having female slaves.

“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
- Christopher Columbus

“Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough.”
- Josh Billings
cara.loverin1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
TensionRoom101

Send a message via MSN to TensionRoom101

I don't and won't have slaves, so didn't vote. And no- they're not the same thing and few things irritate me more than the two words being used interchangably. This is not a dig at you personally, it seems to be part of the standard language set of the whole of Get Dare, but it's plain wrong. As such though, in its current form the survey is unhelpful because its data is skewed/flawed.

Anyway. I am a dominant male and only have submissive females as lovers, partners and private (and public) playmates, but will top submissive men as a house dominant at the clubs I attend.

Mike
Old 07-10-2010, 06:22 AM   #4
adam160818

i prefere females because i am not gay and watching other boys/ men in pain or under my control i do not enjoy. where as with a female they will not all ways whant to be slaved they sometimes just want to talk and be given advice witch is much better than just a 100% sexual relationship maybe have tasks to do but not all the time thinking of tasks :P

thats just my opinion on here other males seam to be very nice to talk to but then because we are male the question allways pops up want to be my slave or want to slave me lol

"Marowak From birth, this savage Pokemon constantly holds bones. It is skilled in useing them as wepons."
adam160818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
Masterfreeman

Send a message via Yahoo to Masterfreeman

Females, for one main reason: They are far more interesting to me. Their minds, their emotions, their reactions, all far more delicious than a male's. Its a matter of taste, and thats mine.

Also, I'm probably a little sexist, but males don't seem to naturally with the tones and emotions I like to see in slaves.
Masterfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
V_switch

would have to agree with above poster.
I fancy myself a manipulator and being bi its just not fun with men because their direct as a women is usually more suddle. Women and men have the same emotions but women deal with them in a way thats very unique and more of a challenge.
V_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #7
Night-1991
Account Banned

I'm not trying to defend my Gender but, it's the dumbarse "will u b my misstress" replies from most Male subs that give the good ones like me a bad name.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
V_switch

haha but on the equal side "U r my slave n0w" from every 14 year old pretending to be a girl -,- theirs just as many bad masters out their as bad slaves. Its like finding a certain color of jelly bean you like, when you want one it wont be their.
V_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #9
Edel seek Dominatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-1991 View Post
Which Gender of slave do you prefer when you take them on or why?. This should hopefully build up a database of the preferences of many Dom/mes on Getdare to make things alot more clear for subs.

Also to give Getdarers a perspective on what the community view their Gender of submissives. If the Males get the lowest votes then that's because of the fakers who want to get off for one session.

Don't forget to comment saying why. Don't just vote and run.
I know how to dominate and be dominated by a woman.Edel
Edel seek Dominatio is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk