Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-08-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
amcd1
Baby Member

Default Diaper Dare School

Female School Age Diaper Dare.

This Dare can be if you are female and attend a high school or college. (Can be done if male with slight alterations.)
This Dare can be done on multiple levels.
Please post No. and stories and tell me how it went.

Mild: Length 1-5 Days.
Get a safe or container or wardrobe with a combination lock and have a friend set a combination. Place all of your underwear inside it and after a set period of time, have them unlock it for you. For the remainder of a set period of time, you must only wear diapers as underwear and you cannot use the toilet to pee but you can to poop. If your High School or college has a uniform, if there is a preference for a dress or skirt instead of shorts/pants you must choose it.

Under short skirt: 1 pair of Goodnights.
Under long skirt: 1 pairs of Goodnights.
Under shorts: 2 pairs of Goodnights.

If you have a swimming class, you can take your diaper off, but only in changing room:

During the set period you must do these things at least once:

1. Go to to a local swimming pool while wearing any swimsuit but sit on the ground in changing room and pee through your swimsuit. Gather up as much pee as you can in suit then swim in pool (If you want). If wearing bikini, remove bottoms in change room and replace with diaper. Don't cover yourself when you leave the pool. If wearing One piece, put diaper on over bottoms before leaving without covering yourself up.
2. Go to shops that sell diapers and ask to try on different pairs.
3. Deliberately flash 1 person (Make sure they see your diaper).

Outside of School/College you can only wear a short skirt for bottoms as casual clothes.

Failure to do any of these things will result in having to wear double the amount of diapers listed for 2 days.

Moderate: Length 1-2 Weeks.
Get a safe or container or wardrobe with a combination lock and have a friend set a combination. Place all of your underwear inside it and after a set period of time, have them unlock it for you. For the remainder of a set period of time, you must only wear diapers as underwear and you cannot use the toilet to pee or poop. If your High School or college has a uniform, if there is a preference for a dress or skirt instead of shorts/pants you must choose it.

Under long skirt: 2 pairs of Goodnights.
Under shorts: 2 pairs of Goodnights.

If you have a swimming class, you must choose between three choices:
1.Take diaper/s off but make a large noise with the diaper while changing then put them in bag but make sure they are clearly visible or
2. just normal swimming outfit but pee in it in changing rooms before getting in pool (Make sure they are totally soaked) or
3. just normal swimming outfit, but put a diaper on afterwards then don't change for 12 hours (Must poop at start).

1. Go to the beach (If possible)/ local swimming pool while only wearing bikini top and diaper for bottoms.
3. Deliberately flash 3 people (Make sure they see your diaper).

Outside of School/College you can only wear a short skirt for bottoms as casual clothes.

Failure to do any of these things will result in having to wear double the amount of diapers listed for 2 days.

Full: Length 4-8 Weeks.
Get a safe or container or wardrobe with a combination lock and have a friend set a combination. Place all of your underwear inside it and after a set period of time, have them unlock it for you. For the remainder of a set period of time, you must only wear diapers as underwear and you cannot use the toilet to pee or poop. If your High School or college has a uniform, if there is a preference for a dress or skirt instead of shorts/pants you must choose it.

Under long skirt: 2 pairs of Goodnights.
Under shorts: 1 Normal diaper + 1 pair of Goodnights.

If you have a swimming class, you must choose between three choices:
1. wear a swim diaper under swimsuit (Daring) or
2. just normal swimming outfit but pee in it in public/outside changing rooms before getting in pool (Make sure they are totally soaked) or
3. just normal swimming outfit, but put diaper on afterwards and don't change for 36 hours (Must poop at start).

1. Go to the beach (If possible)/ local swimming pool while only wearing bikini top and diaper for bottoms.
3. Deliberately flash 10 people (Make sure they see your diaper).

Outside of School/College you can only wear a miniskirt for bottoms as casual clothes.

Please comment and make alterations at will.

Last edited by Dare861; 07-08-2010 at 11:05 AM.
amcd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to amcd1 for this post:
Old 07-08-2010, 06:06 AM   #2
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

this is a really good dare love to hear the male version
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:17 AM   #3
messyamy

Me and my friend Bonnie did the full one for 8 weeks, we had 1 diaper per day for the whole day and night. at school we had the diaper under a short skirt you could just see the bottom to the diaper it is the short. We could not take it off to pee or poop, we changed for are swimming class in the changing room into a swimming diaper under are swimsuit.

plus once a week we went to the local swimming pool and we had to wear a bikini top and are swimming diaper for a 1 hour swim.

we had a fun time doing this dare, 8 weeks wearing a diaper 24/7
messyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
Saul

Default ..

How did you do the full 8 week dare if this dare was not even posted 8 weeks ago?

dislikes: too messy, wedgies, public, anything i think would be too noticable, family
Saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
messyamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul View Post
How did you do the full 8 week dare if this dare was not even posted 8 weeks ago?
We have read this dare from another website
messyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #6
blesstheplague

Default Moderate:

I will do the moderate dare,

Last edited by blesstheplague; 01-20-2011 at 02:35 PM.
blesstheplague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
nicknick0912
Account Banned

I am up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:23 AM   #8
beth
Account Banned

Im starting this today doing moderate

I saw this before i went to school today

going t have to fit it round my other dares though but il try to do it at school at least.

Last edited by beth; 01-24-2011 at 09:05 AM.
beth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, pee, poop, school