Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
Superjoe808

Default Punishment ideas for a bad slave

Hi there.

So, I need some ideas to punish a bad girl

She masturbated when she knew she was not allowed, even after she asked and I told her no.

Now, I usually punish her with a spanking (its online, so I have her spank herself) but lately it seems like she is kinda enjoying it, so she's been bad on purpose just to get spanked.

So I want to try to "really" punish her this time.

I'd like to pick an idea from here, and then post the results in a few days when its done

Thanks in advance
Superjoe808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
mistressizzy

Default Internet punishments

Heya joe, internet relationships are the hardest! order her not to touch herself/etc for a week? If she's into humiliation, have her tell someone she's a bad slut in front of you? You could ask her to buy some icyhot and masturbate with that... but be reminded that stuff is NOT lube and whatever you do dont use it for your ass - firsthand experience, please, just trust me.
or get her to tape herself masturbating, and send you a copy - and threaten to email it to other ppl/post it online if you catch her misbehaving (dont ACTUALLY do that, that would be awful)
I hope other ppl reply, my own slave is easy to punish, i ignore him for a few days and he's willing to do anything for me again ^^
mistressizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

Have her tape herself with duct tape underneath her clothes. Simple, but effective.
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
Superjoe808

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressizzy View Post
Heya joe, internet relationships are the hardest! order her not to touch herself/etc for a week? If she's into humiliation, have her tell someone she's a bad slut in front of you? You could ask her to buy some icyhot and masturbate with that... but be reminded that stuff is NOT lube and whatever you do dont use it for your ass - firsthand experience, please, just trust me.
or get her to tape herself masturbating, and send you a copy - and threaten to email it to other ppl/post it online if you catch her misbehaving (dont ACTUALLY do that, that would be awful)
I hope other ppl reply, my own slave is easy to punish, i ignore him for a few days and he's willing to do anything for me again ^^
Well, Not touching herself for a while was what she was supposed to do. She failed horribly lol.

Icyhot.. I like that idea. What happens if it goes in the ass? I want to know more :P

And I actually dont want to ignore her. I only used that once as a last resort... yes it worked, but I dont think she deserve it this time :P lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person View Post
Have her tape herself with duct tape underneath her clothes. Simple, but effective.
Good idea too. Maybe making her wear that for a full day to remind her of her place. I like.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:55 PM   #5
mistressizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjoe808 View Post

Icyhot.. I like that idea. What happens if it goes in the ass? I want to know more :P
um it burns on the clit and anus (if you put a lot) and while the vagina is self cleaning, the back door is not so much. If you want her to have a good time, just spread a bit around the lips and let her masturbate, if you want to see her cry on camera tell her to slather a lot on everywhere and get busy - it doesnt hurt at first (for a few seconds) then you'll see her face go from ^^ to D:

Also, i meant more like it's not a lube, don't try to use icyhot for anal sex/penetration (i mean, for a bit you might trick yourself into believing its got properties similar to lubricant but its as risky as using no lube, you could um...hurt something). And if you use it as a lubricant for anal penetration you end up shoving a lot of icyhot in, and its hard to get out, so you'll be torturing your slave for probably longer than you intended to
Also, the properties in icyhot make it so there's a lot of blood flow to that area which leads to swelling, which would make it more tight, which means you can damage/tear it easier (my god thats embarassing to type)
mistressizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:55 AM   #6
HisLittleOne

1 I know works from personal experience quite well is writing lines. With the repetitivity and no sexually stimulating elements it should work. So something like "I ____ will not touch myself without my masters/mistresses permission" or whatever is an appropriate number of times. By hand it also has the bonus of the slight ache, which will serve as an aditional reminder. Trust me it's sooooooo boring it has to do something that's why schools use that (or even try essays they work ok too)

Xx HisLittleOne
HisLittleOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #7
Superjoe808

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressizzy View Post
um it burns on the clit and anus (if you put a lot) and while the vagina is self cleaning, the back door is not so much. If you want her to have a good time, just spread a bit around the lips and let her masturbate, if you want to see her cry on camera tell her to slather a lot on everywhere and get busy - it doesnt hurt at first (for a few seconds) then you'll see her face go from ^^ to D:
So she actually LIKED the feeling on her pussy, I had to resort the using it on her anus. Thats when her face went to ^^ to D:

Apparently it burns a lot mmmm.

Not sure if she learned her lesson yet lol.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #8
andy4
Distinguished Member

Have her tie a rope between two door knobs or a knob and the bed post at waist hig or higher before tieing it put several knots in it

then she has do walk back and fourth with the rope rubbing along her pussy

A good thrity minutes should have those lips very tender, then have her masterbate with her biggest dildo or vibe for 30 minutes with no coming
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:06 AM   #9
NorthlandDom

Well, I found one on here I like and may well be appropriate, though I'd modify it slightly from how it was presented here.

As she is a slave, she probably enjoys being naked while doing anything for you. So you start by making her cover up so to speak- completely covering herself with bra, panties, undershirt and long sleeve shirt as well as long loose-fitting pants.

Set a time total(30 mins, an hour, etc.)
You need a ping-pong ball and some time. You tell her she's going to kneel just away from the wall, with her thighs perpendicular to the floor. She's going to put the ping-pong ball between her nose and the wall, then take her hands and fold them behind her head with her elbows sticking out to the sides.

She's not allowed to drop from that position or let the ball fall. If either one happens, you add time(for half an hour add five minutes, for an hour add ten, and so on) OR the time starts again, depending how nasty the punishment needs to be.

Last edited by NorthlandDom; 06-25-2010 at 10:11 AM.
NorthlandDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #10
Bubuk
getDare Devil

She must masturbate for 1 hour without cumming.
If she cummed she should drink pee and repeat cumming.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:37 AM   #11
Warfighter222

If she does it without permission then take it away. Make her buy something likr oralgel and have her rub a great deal on her clit and lips every hour or two. Anything with lidocane would do well. It'll numb it so she can't get anything out of it. Make her do it on camera and when it's numb make her masturbate for you, it'll kill her to be unable to cum!
Warfighter222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #12
Naughty boy
Account Banned

she must wear drapers(nappy in uk) for a week with a mini-skirt or similar and make no attempt to hide it. She may only change it in front of you on cam or get a mate or someone to change it for her.

If she doesn't have any she must buy them.
Naughty boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #13
VanderJackTruHeart

Send a message via Yahoo to VanderJackTruHeart

since she likes seeing you then when you talk with her online hide your camera so she can not see you but you can her. Do this for as many days as you wish to make her understand that Master is not to be ignored. This also lets you still see her and enjoy but takes you from her.
VanderJackTruHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:17 AM   #14
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

An idea if she likes to masturbate is force her to do that again and again after about 7-9 times she will be tired and extremely sore. Personally I like to make my sub use a big crooked carrot to do this. The larger and more crooked the better adds a little more pain and they can do it themselves. The look after the fourth time is priceless, "you want me to do it again"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #15
Jerimy Miles

Default xylocain spray

let her spray xylocain-spray all over her pussy and let her wait 30 minutes. it will burn just a little bit. then make her try to get to the edge, stop, spray again, and go to the edge again. spray third time, wait 10 minutes, and allow her to cum in 10 minutes. it should be impossible, so just try. xylocain is a skin anesthetic that acts 2-3 hours. if you want to play save try it first.

have fun
Jerimy Miles is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk