Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-19-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
daredaredare

Default Amanda's Secluded Lake House

I'mmmmm backkkkkkkk
After a long absence and going back to lurker status, I decided to write another story.

This one, I am not sure how long it will run, but I doubt it will run as long as John's Slavery.

I hope you guys all enjoy!

Edit: D'oh! Forgot to pit it in the title but this is a [FICTION] story. If a mod could do that, that'd be great.
~~~~~~~~~~

Mike was bored. It was reaching the end of his work day on a friday, and he hadn't a plan set up for the night. He looked at his phone to check the time. 4:36. When will this day end?

Mike had just came back home from his first year of college. He was used to the partying on weekends, getting stoned on weekdays, study hard, play hard lifestyle that college brought. In his time home, he had none of that. He had a job, he lived with his parents again. Life became drab.

In college he had fucked a few girls, some at parties, some he had to work for. But at home, he wasn't getting any ass. The girls in his town weren't exciting. Except Amanda. Mike had been working his moves on Amanda, who was a year younger. She was the most beautiful girl Mike knew, she was skinny but not too skinny, white skin but not too pale, and the type of boobs that weren't too big, but certainly were not too small. They always looked like they would be amazing to grab. Her legs were long, and her voice was cute, and almost like a mouse. Her long dark brown hair was simple, but very sexy. And her eyes. God, Mike could get lost in Amanda's brown eyes.

Mike and Amanda texted, IMed, facebook chatted, and did every other form of virtual communication that was the norm in today's society, but rarely hung out. However, every conversation they had Mike sensed some sexual tension. He always wondered if she felt it too. They'd be very open about their sex lives and would always flirt. Mike knew that if he did not make a move to hang out soon, he would miss his chance at this girl though. He just needed to work up the balls to do so.

Now, it wasn't as if Mike had a reason to be afraid to ask the girl out on a date. He was slightly built with messy hair that some call bed-head. He was average size in every way, and had no particularly bad qualities. He just didn't know how to approach such a beautiful girl like Amanda. He would think of ways, but would always be worried that he'd scare her away.

During the last half hour of work today, Mike couldn't stop thinking about Amanda. So when his phone began to vibrate, he brought his hand into his pocket as quick as possible and pulled out his phone. Sure enough, his hopes were realized and Amanda had texted him. She said "hey cutie whats uppp"

Amanda used winky faces alot with him, Mike was good at reading into text conversations and knew that she only used them when she was in a flirty mood. He knew instantly to flirt back: "Not muchh beautiful, just finishing up work. How have you been?"

Mike knew he wouldn't have to wait long for a reply. Amanda was quick to text, always. Her next text read like this: "Ohh, not much, bored out of my MIND. Heyyy Mike, I was wondering, why don't we ever hang out?!"

Mike couldn't believe it. The same thing he was worrying about she had made a move to text him about. This was his chance to finally get with her. He replied, "Thats a good question, I always want to see you but it never happens! Lets change that! What days are you free this weekend?"

Then, something very rare happened. Amanda didn't respond right away. Now, when you are used to instant response, and you finally put yourself out there, its pretty tough when theres no response. It is hard to get it out of your mind. What was the other person thinking? Were they analyzing the situation or did they just not feel the text message? Mike knew Amanda, her phone was practically a part of her hand. She had to have seen it. But work ended, and there was no text. Mike drove home, and still no text.

Finally, 45 minutes later, not a minute of which went by where Mike did not think about how badly he wanted to hang out with Amanda, she responded. "Actually, I'm free all weekend. How about we go on an adventure?"

Mike was relieved. But he was also intrigued. "What sort of adventure?"

Amanda texted back almost instantly, "My parents own a lake house roughly an hour north of our town. How about we go there for the weekend, bring some booze and some weed, and you teach me what its like to live the college lifestyle?"

Mike had been helping Amanda choose schools and prepare for a college lifestyle. He had already taught her simple drinking tips (things like, always drink water before going to sleep after heavy nights of drinking) but they had never gotten fucked up together. Mike became very excited. But first, he had to check: "That sounds great, could be one of the highlights of this boring ass summer! Who else is coming?"

Amanda again did not respond for 10 minutes. Mike knew the other people coming would make or break the weekend, so he naturally thought only of this. Amanda sometimes talked about how she liked to play little mind games with boys she liked. Mike was starting to wonder if by not responding, she was playing one of those mind games she loved. Maybe, she was just choosing when to make Mike want her more.

Then, he finally get her response. She said, "I was thinking it could just be you and me. Any other people and it would get complicated. Want to leave early tomorrow morning?"

Mike read the text and smiled. He didn't even have to work, and finally had plans with Amanda. He texted back "Sure! That'll be a blast "

They began to make plans. Amanda would drive by around 10 AM tomorrow to pick up Mike. They would stay until Monday morning and come back. Mike enjoyed the rest of the day, knowing soon he would get some ass.

Little did he know *just* how exciting this weekend was going to be.

Last edited by BettyBoop; 06-19-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Changing to Fiction.
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to daredaredare for this post:
Old 06-19-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
daredaredare

Next part already! I didn't like making a whole chapter with absolutely no sexual undertones, so I decided to make it so you get some gratification from reading this story.

~~~~~~~

As planned, Mike was packed and ready by 930. Normally on a saturday, he'd be in bed 'till noon but this was a special day. He had a couple of changes of clothes, one bathing suit, a towel, and everything else you would expect for a weekend at a lake house. He also had hidden in his bag quite a bit of beer for two people, a bottle of wine, and some weed, all of which he got last night and agreed to pay for it since Amanda would be paying for gas to get to and from the lake house and for some food. Sure enough, at 10 on the dot, Amanda called his phone. She was outside.

On the car drive up, they talked and laughed. There was a very slight sexual tension but not enough for Mike to act on. They listened to music, and talked about college in general. Amanda also described the house they were going to. "It's relatively small actually, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a small basement. But its location is what makes it fun. The closest neighbors live a mile on either side. There is alot of property, and we have a dock with a rather large boat. The lake is near deserted most times since so few people live by it. Its the perfect weekend get away."

Mike agreed. It sounded too perfect. There was enough alcohol to make anything fun, and he was going to be alone with a banging girl for a whole weekend. He wondered what she had planned for this weekend though, it was all going too smoothly.

When they arrived at the house, they put down their stuff in the kitchen. Amanda asked Mike "what do you want to do now?"

Mike replied, "Well, whats there to do?"

"wellll, theres TV, we could eat... we could go on the boat... we could- ohh fuck it why don't we grab some beers and go on the boat!?"

Day drinking was rare for Mike, but he was more than willing to do it in this situation "Definitely!"

Amanda went to the bathroom to change into a bikini. When she came out, she was wearing a white T shirt which went just below her butt. It was thin and he could tell under it that her bikini was small, black, and very sexy. Her legs looked longer than Mike had even imagined. She had the perfect bathing suit body. Mike went and changed himself, putting on a bathing suit with a very loose waist, but that was nothing tying it extra tight couldn't fix. And soon they were outside heading to the boat, six pack in hand.

Approaching the boat, Mike was amazed. It was huge! He knew nothing about boats, but he did know that it was certainly big enough for quite a few people. It was so big that there was a mini room inside the boat, presumably for storage, although it had a few small windows. It also had plenty of seating, with benches so long that two people could lay down comfortably and tan In that room was a cooler, where they would learn to keep their beers.

Amanda and Mike got on, and she started up the boat. They drove around, laughing and talking, and soon decided it'd be fun to start cracking open the beers. Soon, they got bored and just stopped the boat in the middle of the lake. It really looked like a deserted lake. It was simply beautiful. Mike sat down on the side of the boat and took off his tshirt, because it was getting hot. Giggling, Amanda took off her shirt too. Why did she giggle?

Mike looked at Amanda. Why was she so perfect? Amanda sat down right next to him, practically touching him, and downed a good portion of her beer.

"Soooooo," She said in a flirty voice "What type of drinking games do you play up in college?"

"you know, nothing out of the ordinary, Flipcup is fun to get totally hammered quickly, Pong is also a crowd favorite"

"I wanna play a game! What can we play on the boat right now!?"

"We didn't really bring any cups, that limits us alot..."

"Hm..." Amanda began to smile mischievously. "What iffff, we played a game that would just be fun to drink to?"

Mike wasn't sure where this was going. "Like what?"

"I dunnooo, how about one of those juvenile games, like Never-have-i-ever or Truth or dare!"

Mike saw his opportunity. "Amanda, I would kick your ass at Never-have-I-ever. Why don't we play truth or dare?"

"Deal!"

And so, they began. Amanda went first. "Mikeee, truth or dare!"

Mike didn't want to start out strong. "Truth!"

"Hmm.... do you think I'm pretty?" She flutered her eyeleashes and took a small sip of her beer.

"I think you are very beautiful. Really." Mike gauged her reaction. She seemed touched and happy.

"Good! your turn!"

Mike thought for a second. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

Mike laughed at how quickly she responded. "What gave you the idea of going up here for the weekend, alone with me?"

Amanda looked almost shocked. Mike was putting alot on the line, but by this answer he could tell how quickly he could make a move. "I dunnooooo," she said, trying to sound like a dumb girl "I just wanted to get really fucked up with you, like we've always talked aboutt." Mike could tell she wasn't saying something, but he knew better than to ask. "ok," he said, "your turn."

"Truth or dare?"

Mike decided to make it more interesting. "Dare!"

Amanda laughed, and gave him a strangely simple dare. "I dare you to untie your bathing suit and leave it like that for the rest of the game!"

Mike was confused. Why such a simple dare? However, he also knew that this bathing suit was particularly loose and would fall off easily untied. But, what the hell, he downed some beer and did it.

"Truth or Dare Amanda?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to stand up and down an entire beer in front of me. "

Amanda, although inexperienced in drinking, took it like a champ.

Soon, it was her turn again. "Truth or dare?"

Mike wasn't going to stop the direction the game was going now that she was obviously tipsy. "dare!"

Amanda laughed and said "I dare you to stand up and do the hokey pokey!"

What the fuck? Mike was confused, but she sang the song and he put his left foot in, took it out, and shook it all about, and did the same for the rest of his extremities. Periodically he had to pull up the bathing suit, and each time Amanda would laugh. Soon, it was his turn again.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Fuck, Mike didn't have a truth ready. So, he improvised. "What are you thinking about doing, right now?"

"Well, I'm actually thinking about kissing you and how fun it would be. In factttt... " Amanda leaned in for a kiss. Her kiss was sweet, and it was perfect. She knew exactly what was she doing, and it made Mike almost instantly hard. In the bathing suit there was nothing to hide, so he didn't bother trying to hide it. After a minute or two of kissing, Amanda stopped, ended it with a final kiss on the lips, looked into Mikes lap and smiled, proud of her handiwork. Then, she said "Truth or Dare?"

Mike laughed, and said "Dare"

" I dare youuu, to dive into the lake, go as deep as you can, and come up. Its quite cold and it'll be funny to see how much it shocks you!" This girl had a strange sense of humor, but Mike stood up. With his new erection his bathing suit fit better, and he didn't need to adjust it. He got on the side of the boat, put his hands over hsi head, and dived in.

What happened next went exactly according to Amanda's plan. This entire game lead up to some moment that she wasn't even sure would happen. Mike was too busy thinking of their kiss to remember to hold on to his awfully loose bathing suit. So, after his dive, it slipped right off. Mike, embarrassed but determined to complete the dare, went down as far as he could in the lake. As he went down, Amanda grabbed a pole, fished his bathing suit out of the water, and took it in her hand. She waited for him to come up.

When Mike resurfaced, Amanda was cracking up. His bathing suit was hanging from two of her fingers on the boat. Mike tried to grab at it. She pulled it away. "give that back!"

"nuh-uh! Come up here and get it!" Amanda taunted.

"C'monnnn" Mike pleaded. Shrinkage already took its effect and Mike was embarrassed if this was going to be the first time Amanada saw him naked.

"Nope, you heard me."

Mike treaded water for a minute or two hoping she would change her mind. In fact, she did quite the opposite. "Ohh she said, this looks quite comfortable. In facttt, I think I'll put it onnnnn." She did just that, and tied it tight. So tight in fact, that she put a second knot on top of of the first. Fuck, Mike was scared. what would he do now?

"Hmmm" Amanda kept taunting. "Why don't you come up here? We'll play a few more rounds of truth or dare! Butttt, heres the catch. If you want your bathing suit back, you've gotta skip your next few turns."

Mike thought this was going to be harmless fun. She was just enjoying her little mind games, and her little power over him. So he agreed.

But, Mike was also wrong.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
fuzzydice70

I like where this is going. please continue!
fuzzydice70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
daredaredare

Heres the next part. No more leadup, no more character building. A real story.

~~~~~~~

Amanda giggled quietly to herself. She always wanted this sort of power over a guy. She always had that sort of dream that she figured all girls did kind of. Right now she had a naked boy who she could tell wants her, and she had the ability to make him do anything. How far should she take this?

Mike had to go up to the boat. It was obvious she was not giving his bathing suit back, and he went up to the ladder on the boat defeated. Once he had climbed out, he put his hands over his dick.

"Excuse me?" Amanda giggled. "Why don't you move your hands, its not like you have anywhere to hide."

Mike weighed his options. It was pretty apparent that she could do whatever she wanted to him. He might as well listen to her. He slowly moved his hands. As he did it, he turned red and she broke out laughing.

"Is that it!? its so small!" She said, pointing to his dick. This only made Mike blush more.

"Its shrinkage! I swear!"

"Thats what theyyy allll sayyy" Amanda teased. "Are you ready to start playing again?"

"Do I have a choice?"

Amanda looked him in the eye, and smiled. That was answer enough for Mike. "Truth, or dare?"

Mike played it safe, "Truth."

"Oh you're boring! Don't think you'll be getting this bathing suit back by being boring. Tonight, if you could do anything sexual to me, anything at all, what would it be?"

Mike was quickly learning there was more too this girl than met the eye. This had to be some sort of mind game to her. He was, ass naked, in the middle of the lake, in front of a girl he'd only kissed. Now, she wanted him to say what he'd do to her. Mike could say something very little, but, what good would that do? He decided to tell the truth. "Honestly? I would love to eat you out."

Amanda laughed again. He was starting to love her laugh. "Ohhh, I like that answer. Maybe if you're lucky I'll give you that luxury. But, next time, you should pick dare."

That suggestion felt like more of an order.

Amanda asked again. "Truth or dare?"

Mike knew what he had to say, "Dare."

"Excelllenttt, I want you to get down on your hands and knees, and act like a dog for 30 seconds. Remember, dogs bark and beg to be petted."

Again, another strange request. Mike knew not to argue, and began to do as she said immediately. He went up to her, squatted down and rubbed his head against her leg.

Amanda loved every second of it. The thing she enjoyed most, was simple humiliation. She could get this guy to do anything now, even the most embarrassing tasks. She loved that power. If she could make him act like a dog, what else could she do?

"Thats enough puppy."

Mike stood up. Then, they heard another boat. Remembering they were still technically in public, Mike blushed. The boat was coming out in the water.

"Can I please have my bathing suit back Amanda? I don't want someone seeing me naked like this."

Amanda looked at him with a stern face. Her hands went to the knot that held his bathing suit to her hips. Then, she pulled her hands away fast.

"Of course not, I'm not done with my fun. Just go inside the boat and we'll continue our game there."

They went inside. The room in the boat was rather small, but fit them comfortably. There were ropes. life vests, and other various things you'd find on a boat. Amanda motioned for Mike to sit down on the cooler, so he did. His balls had adjusted to the warmth again, and he was at full size, with a ful erection. As embarrassed as he was, he was loving this. Amanda looked at him, sitting helpless with his dick hard as a rock. "Its strange, most guys would fight more to get this bathing suit off my body. But you seem to almost enjoy having no control, judging by that rather large erection. Is this true?"

Mike blushed again. He had been found out. "yes... I guess..."

"Good answer."

Amanda decided to exert a little bit of her power and have a little more fun. Amanda went up to Mike and straddled him, She pushed her body up against his and began to kiss him, slowly at first and then passionately. She felt every inch of him but the few around his dick, where he truly wanted her hands. Mike began to feel her too. He worked his way slowly to her bikini top, and felt her tits through it. They felt perfect and he wanted to see them. Almost as if she could read his mind, she untied the knot in the back of her bikini. Although it was still on her neck, it now did a terrible job at covering her boobs fully. Amanda then decided to pull away.

She was ready for the next round. "Truth, or dare?"

Mike was ready for anything after such a great kiss with such a beautiful girl. Or, so he thought. "Dare."

"I dare you to let me tie you up with that rope, and let me tickle you for 1 minute."

Mike knew to do as he told. He was already helpless, what could a little rope do? He held out his arms, and she tied it tight. She then ordered him to lay down on the floor.

Amanda's mind reeled. This was it. She had him. She could take full control if she wanted to. But first, she decided to give him one last treat. She straddled his stomach so he had to look up at her. Then, she took off her top. He had the perfect view of her tits, which made him only want to hold them. But, that wasn't her plan just yet. She leaned in and kissed him once on the lips, then leaned away.

Amanda thought for a second more. This truly was it. She had no intentions to actually tickle him, but should she go through with her original plan? She looked her captured male deep in the eye. At first glance he looked as if he wanted out, as soon as possible. But the more she looked, the more she realized he didn't struggle. He followed orders without question. She could finally have that toy she was looking for. And deep down, he seemed to be enjoying this.

She decided to make the move.

"Hey, Mike, guess what?"

"What?"

"You're mine for the weekend."

And with that, she got up, grabbed her top and put it on. Then, she grabbed everything in the room that could potentially cover his naked body, and took it outside the boat. She took a second rope, and tied it a loop in the wall which held rope. Then, she took Mike's hands, and tied the rope attached to the wall around the rope holding his hands. He was stuck on the wall.

Mike did not argue. Mike was, in fact, speechless. He let her control his body like he was a rag doll. This was a fantasy of his, but not one which he had ever even dreamed of fulfilling. Now, he didn't have a choice. Was he excited? Scared? or just horny? He wasn't even sure himself but knew that now, no matter what, he was gonna get some ass from a beautiful girl, so he should just consider himself lucky.

Amanda left the room for a second then came back in. She was holding her cell phone. She snapped a few pictures of her captured boy. Giggling, she sent them to her email. Mike became afraid. She had blackmail. Even if he was untied, and miraculously got back his bathing suit, she still had leverage. Should he really consider himself lucky?

"Now, Mike, what shall I do with you now?"

Mike didn't answer.

"I asked you a question Mike, what do you want me to do with you now?"

Mike still was unsure of what to say.

"Oh," Amanda began to smile "I have an idea..."

Last edited by daredaredare; 06-19-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Really good story so far.

By the way, I also read "John's Slavery", and I thought that was awesome, too.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
daredaredare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
Really good story so far.

By the way, I also read "John's Slavery", and I thought that was awesome, too.

I was wondering if any of the old fanbase was even around.

The next parts of the story are all going to be on-par with John's Slavery. They'll be very sexual. I wanted to build up innocence within this story, since it was completely ignored in John's Slavery and its something that turns me on quite a bit. However, the unintended consequence of that was the first few parts of this story had to be softcore porn at their worst.

I should have the next part up soon.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #7
daredaredare

Next parttt, slightly short, but, a part nonetheless.

~~~~

Amanda had this plan for a few months now. It was the kind of fantasy you masturbate to, with no intention of turning it into reality. Those nights when she had her fun she'd think of taking a boy to her lake house, and using him as a toy. She would think of all the fun things she could make the boy do. He would cook dinner, shower her, do embarrassing things, and be a little naked slave. Things like this always got her to cum easy. But then one night, she pictured actually doing it. And it felt so good to masturbate to actually doing it that she decided, she had to try it. She picked Mike out as her target, and went through with it.

Amanda giggled at the thought of her long awaited fantasy becoming a reality. She decided she could finally do the most fun part of it all, tease and hook up with her slave.

She took off his bathing suit, leaving her bottoms on. The sight of her long legs tantalized Mike more than anything. She stood over him. He looked up at his new master, and she asked, "Are you okay with your position right now?"

A knockout gorgeous girl in a bikini was standing over his tied up naked body and asking if he was okay with it. He thought for a second. Yeah, he was. As long as she didn't take this too far, this weekend could be more fun than he imagined. Also, did he really have a choice but to say yes?

"Yes, I'm actually enjoying this right now. Is that fucked up?" Mike said.

Amanda smiled. To hear that took away all her guilt for forcing him into this position. She just wanted to reward him. She sat down next to him and put her arm around him. She began to kiss his cheek and moved to his lips. Soon, they were full on making out. Although his hands were tied up, hers explored his body. She was fully aware by his body motions alone that he wanted her to touch his dick, but she made a point to always come close and never do it. He was struggling, but knew now that those struggles were not to get out, but rather to get more from her. She straddled him, and took off her top. She began to rub her tits on his body as she kissed him. The ropes that bound him only added to the arousal. He wanted to touch the body of his newly appointed master but he just couldn't.

After a while of heavy hooking up in this position, she decided to make it more exciting. She untied the ropes that held his hands to the wall, but left the ropes that held his hands together on. The result gave him considerably more freedom.

"Lay down." She ordered. He obeyed instantly. the fact that he was so easy to control made her wetter than anything. She got on top of him again, and sat down on his dick, the mere fabric of her bikini bottom was the only thing separating his dick from her pussy.

She began to dry hump him, which sent him near climax. when she read this in his face , she stopped. "I bettt you wanna see more of me don't you?" she teased.

"yes! please!"

"welllllll, not yettttttt...."

She was enjoying every second. She began to kiss every inch of his body. When she got near his dick, she kissed the tip and saw it react to her soft lips. She saw how badly he wanted it, so, she gave it to him.

She began to suck the tip of his dick for a few seconds, using only her lips. Then, she stuck the entire 8 inches down her throat. She took it out, and did it again. Three more times. Each time pushed Mike closer and closer to ecstasy. But, after the last time, she stopped. She took her bikini top, put it back on, and laughed.

"Why'd you stop?" Mike asked bewildered, horny, and longing for more.

"To make you want it more." Amanda responded "I'm going to go tan now, I'll untie you, but I'll be locking this door from the outside so you can't get out."

Fuck, Mike thought. He needed to relieve himself. Goddamn Amanda and all her mind games.

Its almost as if she read his mind "If i come in and find you have touched yourself at all, I will be thoroughly disappointed a punishment will be in order. No cumming until I say so, okay?"

Mike hesitantly said "Okay"

"Good slave." She kissed him on the forehead and untied his ropes. Then, she walked out of the room with his bathing suit in her hand. He heard her tie the door closed from the outside.

Now, he was stuck, untied but locked in on the same boat.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:38 AM   #8
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)

Another great update! I am enjoying this story. Really great so far. Keep it up!

-Cupid, the Love Doctor

17/Male/USA

Dislikes: Fully - Public, Anal, Friends
Limits: Family, Pee, Poo

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Cupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #9
Who

Great story! It's easy to read with proper grammar and spelling, big plus in my books! Lookin' forward to the next update.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
chris20

really good story cant wait for more
chris20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #11
Nick
Distinguished Member

pretty good so far, rather classic. Keep it up.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:16 PM   #12
Nice123

love this story keep it going
Nice123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
daredaredare

Next part!
I love seeing all the people respond about the story.

~~

Mike looked down at his dick. Fully erect. He looked at the room. There was definitely no way out. Fuck, he was trapped. He at first tried to touch himself, but he was too close to cumming. He literally couldn't touch himself yet without cumming and breaking Amanda's rule, so he just sat there on the floor.

And as he sat, the events of the past few hours flashed through his mind. When he woke up today he figured he'd spend a whole day working his game on a chick to get some pussy tonight. He figured it would be an easy lay, but still very satisfying and she would be shy at first. But, he was totally wrong. In retrospect, he could see that from the moment she planned this trip with him she had different intentions. She was not going to make things easy for him, she wanted him as a toy too badly.

But, what if he turned the tables?

Mike enjoyed his position in sexual situations, but would he be enjoying it when she makes him do more hokey-pokey dances and has him act like a dog? Fuck no, would any sane person enjoy that? He surmised she was in the better position of the two. What if he nullified the blackmail she had over him? The thought in his head made him even hornier, and lead to a second though which, he soon figured out he liked even better: What if he took her in as HIS slave? The thought of such a beautiful girl doing as he said was too good to be true. And, in his particular situation, it wouldn't be too difficult to achieve, since by this point it was anything goes. He would just need some quick thinking.

So, he got to work at thinking up a plan. The first thing that became apparent was he needed a picture of her. If they both had pictures, even if he couldn't get full control over her, she lost her leverage over him.

Meanwhile, Amanda laid in the sun, tanning. She was tanning her back and her bikini was untied. As she laid there, she thought of the things she would do to Mike when they got back to the house. He would have to cook dinner, she thought. But he'd do it wearing her panties. And then, he would have to tell her a story.. about fucking her. Ohhh the embarrassment that would cause him! She couldn't wait!

As she laid there scantily clad outside, Mike was in the boat, fully naked, thinking similar thoughts. He would have her do everything she made him do. He would also have her answer embarrassing questions about sex and life. He couldn't wait to get her back to the house so he could tie her up, tickle her, and tease her. He wanted to own her and make her do naughtier things than she ever had.

The alcohol was beginning to wear off for both of them. As his thoughts cleared, Mike knew what he had to do.

Soon Amanda felt like she had enough sun. It was time to drive the boat back. But, she hadn't the slightest clue what Mike was planning.

Last edited by daredaredare; 06-24-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Edit: Added in a few sentences and edited a bit
Old 06-25-2010, 11:52 AM   #14
Who

Another good chapter. Looking forward to seeing how this little competition for dominance will turn out.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #15
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Awesome work!

Brilliant story - keep up the good work!
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk