Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-21-2007, 01:00 PM   #1
grab_my_underware

Send a message via MSN to grab_my_underware
Default punishments

ok, i have relized that it is very hard to get all the punishements on this site togather, so can everyone post punishements here... cuz it will make it much easyer for masters to find them when needed.
here i'll start:
-have your slave shave his whold body from head to toe.
-have your slave handcuffed and he must survive a whole day with this.
-have your slave act like a dog for however long you want, even if there are guests.
-have your slave wear a buttplug for a long time and then take it out of him, and wait for 20-40 minutes and if he masturbates, whip him good, and if he waits until ordered, reward him.

and just go on and on......
grab_my_underware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:02 PM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

It isn't hard to get all punishments together... they're all in a section... I doubt everyone will re-post here, a bit of a useless thread.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:23 PM   #3
Subterranean
Baby Member

Corporal Punishments are always great fun, one of my favourite ways of administering them or having them admistered is to pick an instrument (whip, cane, paddle or even a simple hand accross the backside).

The Master/Mistress then writes a number on a piece of paper which they do not show to the sub, indicating the number of strokes/spanks the slave is to receive.

The slave must then ask the Master/Mistress for an appropriate number of strokes/spanks to correct the offence. These are duly delivered. However, if the slave asked for fewer than the number that the Master/Mistress wrote on the piece of paper, then the punishment continues until twice the number of strokes/spanks written on the piece of paper are delivered (naturally these are in addition to the strokes/spanks already administered.

Example: Master/Mistress writes the number 20 on the piece of paper, but the slave only requests 12 stokes/spanks. The slave gets his/her 12 stokes/spanks, plus a further 40.

However, were the slave to request 25 stokes/spanks, then 25 would be administered even if the Master/Mistress only had originally proscribed 20.

This encourages the slave to request a moderately more severe punishment than they actually deserve, as the consequences for under-guessing are severe. It also has the nice effect of forcing the slave to ask for the punishment.

This type of punishment can be easily adapted to other punishment techniques. EG: Time to spend wearing a but plug, clothes pins, number of days with loss of priviledges etc.
Subterranean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:14 AM   #4
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by grab_my_underware View Post
ok, i have relized that it is very hard to get all the punishements on this site togather, so can everyone post punishements here... cuz it will make it much easyer for masters to find them when needed.
here i'll start:
-have your slave act like a dog for however long you want, even if there are guests.
-have your slave wear a buttplug for a long time and then take it out of him, and wait for 20-40 minutes and if he masturbates, whip him good, and if he waits until ordered, reward him.

What you call punishments, I call fun....
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:52 AM   #5
Archieur
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Archieur Send a message via Yahoo to Archieur

Quote:
ok, i have relized that it is very hard to get all the punishements on this site togather...
I'm trying to make a database of punishments

To view the database, click here
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26074

If you have any more ideas to fill it, please let me know
Archieur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Quote:
here i'll start:

Way to be sexist on those dares...
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk