Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2024, 05:16 AM   #1
Darefool

Default A game

Hey! I thought I'd turn my other posts into a little game to make it a bit more entertaining.

Basically, you can message me to ask me where I am right now. If I am anywhere that isn't at home, you get to give me a task to do within my limits (found on my profile). It can be anything that can be done outside with no toys or anything cuz I won't be carrying anything like that around with me.

You can also ask me what I'm wearing, how dark it is, what mode of transport I'm using, how many people are around and how likely I am to get caught, or anything that will give you ideas on what tasks to give.

It is my hope that by doing it this way it makes it more fun for you as well as me by having you guess the right time to ask me. Don't worry if you guess wrong, you can
guess again.

While I aim to check fetlife often, I don't always have time and I don't receive notifications. If you want me to be notified of your message, you can send me a message on Kik and it will send a notification to my phone if my mobile data is turned on (which it usually is).

My Kik username: DareDuck_

If you do find I'm at home but still want to give me a task go to one of my other open posts. My most recent one can be found here: https://fetlife.com/users/19326102/posts/10885892

This post will be open: indefinitely

I hope we can have some fun together!

This post was written for fetlife and I am too tired to edit it for getdare, everything is the exact same though. As much as I try to check getdare I don't always have the time to so you're more likely to get a response on Kik, you can find my user in the post. Open your message with Darefool Getdare so I know you're not a bot
Darefool is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, naked, nudity, outdoor, public