Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-06-2024, 08:44 AM   #1
OlderNewDom

Male 56/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in US ((online))

56/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in US ((online))

I'm a 56 year old dominant male. I've dabbled in BDSM for the past 10 years. For the first number of years, I just took part in random activities now and then. More recently, I've been in a variety of longer-term arrangements. I've found I much prefer these longer-term relationships and I'm looking to find a sub who is also interested in something longer-term.

I've spent some time developing a set of rules (17 of them to be specific). They describe my expectations for my sub, but they also help a sub who is struggling with guidence by offereing her some discipline. Based on what you think you might need from a D/s relationship, I think you will find a number of them extremely useful in bringing to your life the submissive aspect that you desire along with growth in some ways that maybe you hadn't expected.

I've also created a long list of online rewards and punishments as well. Not only do they give my sub some idea of what to expect from me as a dom, they also help establish boundaries to push and hard limits not to cross.

As you may have picked up on, I am interested in building a long-term dom/sub relationship and I expect frequent interaction with my sub, though I am perfectly fine with working around life's schedules. I also place a high value on discretion, so I'm adaptible to most any family/roommate dynamics you may have going on.

Most importantly, I recognize that subs give Doms a very special gift -- their trust and themselves. And, as your Dom, I will always respect that.

If any of this interests you, if you have any questions, or if you want to learn more, please reach out on here.
OlderNewDom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk