Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2024, 12:54 PM   #1
Number 20

Default House rules for my girlfriend

Since our holiday rules have proven to be a massive success, I want to implement rules for my girlfriend for when she moves in with me next week.

I'm going to have 7 rules in effect at all times, they may change or be adjusted to make them flow better with everyday life.

An important detail is that I already do not live alone. I have a male housemate, who by-in-large will not be taking place in any of our kinky activities. In the past, however, she has flashed him after drinking a little too much.

I work a 9-5, and usually works 4-11, so this may impact how the rules work.

Please leave any of your suggestions below, and I will consider every suggestion as a rule for my submissive.

ICE DANCER!!! YOU MAY LOT LOOK AT ANY REPLIES IN THIS THREAD! IF CAUGHT, THE NUMBER OF RULES WILL INCREASE!!!

Boyfriend and Dom to Ice Dancer

Likes: Bondage, Sadism, Anal (Giving), Cosplay, Bets/challenges

Limit: Blood, Permanent, Furry
Number 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:57 PM   #2
PetiteEmma
getDare Addict

If I can make multiple suggestions

Naked at all times when in the bedroom, can be whole house if you know the other guy will be out for a while.

Daily morning blowjobs to wake you up

you approve all her outfits for both in house and public

Last orgasm Dec. 4, 2023 l Denied until: Not currently denied
Edges since last orgasm: 7547 l Add thread edges : 3835/10206
People who have seen me fully naked this year: 40

PM Dares l Likes, Limits, Toys l Rules l AMA l Clothes
All public dares are posted on my blog
PetiteEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PetiteEmma for this post:
Old 01-06-2024, 02:31 PM   #3
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 20 View Post

I'm going to have 7 rules in effect at all times, they may change or be adjusted to make them flow better with everyday life.

I think this is important, so here is my suggestion:

Pick one time per week, every week, for a review. Try to have this review on the same day, at the same time, and at the same place every week. Ice Dancer should strip for you, kneel down, and renew her vow to serve you and you only. Make sure she is sincere and have her repeat the vow if not. Then you may tell her where she has lived up to expectations the last week, and also how she needs to improve. Maybe include a reward or punishment or if needed, both. Old rules can be dropped at this time and new rules can be started. Each rule should be given at least one week to see how it pans out.

DaVance is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DaVance for this post:
Old 01-06-2024, 11:53 PM   #4
Caya
getDare Devil

1. Your Master Choses your clothes for the day. If he dosent than stay nude of he gives you comand to dress up Pick aomthing gives him easy axess but is not to exposing indront of others.
2. Every Day you will spend x houres lerning and performant the gor slave positions.
3. No underware unless specifikly istruckted
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 07:37 AM   #5
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I would suggest including a few rules to help her get more comfortable with exposing herself.
  • Must expose herself to a new person each week, this can be progressive. Start with a simple flash up to full prolonged exposure as she gains confidence.
  • Keep GetDare involved in her submission, require her to participate in a minimum of one dare thread per week.
  • Keep a blog of her submission.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 05:18 PM   #6
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Suggested rules

1 To respect your housemate, Ice Dancer will wear a t-shirt around the house. When she arrives home she will immediately change into a t-shirt. If the t-shirt selected for her is too short she may also wear a thong or g-string, but nothing else. For her comfort no bra is to be worn at home.

5 In the morning and evening, Ice Dancer will edge 5 times to keep her nicely horny

2 When Ice Dancer going to shower in the morning/evening she is only allowed to wear a towel for the journey from your room to the bathroom. Wearing just a towel around the house is also allowed, particularly when having breakfast or when getting ready.

3 Ice Dancer will be naked in the privacy of your room at all time. T-shirt and towel can be hung on the door so they are readily to hand.

4 Ice Dancer will tell your flatmate that she has been experimenting with nudism, and is most comfortable being naked. However out of respect for Number20 and the flatmate, she is happy to wear clothes (t-shirt) around the house.

Last edited by Lionsan; 01-10-2024 at 05:22 PM.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 03:56 PM   #7
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Seems Ice Dancer is already naked at home when she (thinks) she is alone. Might as well reenforce existing behaviour and maked it a rule.

6. Nude in the flat unless other people at home.
T-shirt only to worn when other people are in the flat.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk